GamingNerd93

Jason players Spinning You In Circles

4 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Sounds fun, but you'd have to seriously piss me off for me to put that much effort into trolling someone. If the car or boat has been fixed, I do however like whittling the lobby down to one counselor, slashing them up pretty good, then just taking off on them and letting them limp their ass to whichever one it was and escape. 

I go all out in my trolling!

Here's another fun one with the car, if almost everyone's weapon is broken and the PKs are gone.   It also requires the car to be in position where it can only go in one direction.

Grab the driver out and then just walk them to the front hood of the car and stand there.  Dare someone else to get in the car to try and drive around you.  They of course can't and they also get to betray someone if they attempt it.  If they don't move the car at all, you just smash down the hood and repeat the process. 

53 minutes ago, SirMang said:

I go all out in my trolling!

Here's another fun one with the car, if almost everyone's weapon is broken and the PKs are gone.   It also requires the car to be in position where it can only go in one direction.

Grab the driver out and then just walk them to the front hood of the car and stand there.  Dare someone else to get in the car to try and drive around you.  They of course can't and they also get to betray someone if they attempt it.  If they don't move the car at all, you just smash down the hood and repeat the process. 

I let an entire lobby go recently because I was determined to fuck over a Tommy/SG duo. She's got the sweater and the mask is off, but Tommy can't force his way past me. Eventually they come up with a plan to initiate the kill with Tommy behind me. She hits the sweater and almost instantly the stun fails. Sweater-girl gets off easy and just gets choked. Tommy gets the shit slashed out of him, grabbed, I get PK'ed, he heals, and we trade hits until he's nearly dead and out of spray.

Then, I decide to go for a walk and let him limp after me. I finally killed him after several minutes when I noticed he was trying to suicide with a broken window.

I've done it trying to find an environmental kill. I've had it done to me by one Jason as payback for the Flip-off emote as he stomped toward me.  He was like,  'Flip me off, will you?' I responded with 'Spin me around and kill me, will you? Oh, wait, you did.' We had a chuckle over it

23 hours ago, SirMang said:

Outhouses or tents, I'll place a trap on the ground right in front of it and then just stand there in the vicinity.  Outside of sight line so they can't see me just standing there basically wondering if they'll come out.  I won't care about anyone else on the map or what they're doing until the person comes out of the tent or outhouse.  If they stay in there all match, and I've seen everyone else has escaped, then I'll just kill them to end the round however.   

The boat video is pretty amusing, I've done similar to that but I wouldn't have let that person just get away.  Dunk the boat about a second or two before it's going to leave.  Then if the person gets back in the boat, dunk the boat again.  And keep dunking it as often as they keep getting back in.  Once they swim away, follow them to wherever they go.  They'll eventually get back to shore, and then hit them down to limping and just morph back out to the boat.  Sit in stalk and wait for someone else to get in and do it again, because once the boat is in the water, someone will inevitably swim out to it. 

I've done the objective thing before with people with a twist LOL  This only works if you're using your mic though.  Tell them you'll them repair the item if they can do it without making a mistake.  If they do, you're grabbing them.  I've made people playing as Tommy, Deborah and Chappa mess up with the added pressure.  Except I'm not planning on killing them.  I grab them, let them break free and sternly say try again.  I've had one person as Tommy who I ended up grabbing 5 times.  I figured he was just trying to troll me back for my efforts, until after the 5th time he just ran away and gave up. 

Another fun one when you're using a mic as a Jason who has grip strength, and the counselor player also has a mic, is telling whoever you grab if they scream loud enough or with enough feeling, you'll let them go.  I tend to get people to scream twice because whatever their first scream is, is never good enough.  If they don't conform to my fun, I just give them the old degrading head punch. 

And lastly for now...dropping a counselor into a counselor trap they put in front of a door that you shifted through or walked around.  I laugh at them, grab them and let them break free so they fall into the trap and say, "you thought that trap was gonna help you?  Look at you now!"  and proceed to see if they have a med spray or not, if they don't use one in a minute or so, I'll leave them. 

Sometimes I really wonder how many people on PS who hate me for my methods.  I also wonder why some of my friends still play with me because I'll do the same stuff to them. 

I gotta try this!!!!😈😄

Done it several times only because I know I'm dealing with a counselor who can break grab quickly and of course, no kills are lighting up for me. So, there's always the chance that someone is merely trying to get the game to work. If it's happening excessively though, yeah, you're more than likely being trolled.

Earlier tonight I had a round where I had killed everyone except Tommy Jarvis. He hopped in a car but I stopped it before he could get to the exit. He gets out, gets grabbed, shanks me with his PK, then runs away. I send him a message telling him it's fine by me if he wants to escape. I get a reply that says "Try n kill me". Well, if you insist...

I start chasing him all over the map while he does the typical kite-flying tactics (standing by a window and jumping out when you get close, playing RAR with couches, hopping from one cabin to the other, etc... ) By the time we got the two-minute warning, I was kinda irritated, so I waited for him to take another dive through an open window. He gets up and starts flashing his light at me, and I stare at him for a few seconds without moving.

Then I activated Shift and wedged myself against the wall. The second I do, he hops back through the window, gets grabbed, then gets murdered. Nice job, jackass! Maybe next time you'll quit fucking around and escape when you get the chance.

3 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Earlier tonight I had a round where I had killed everyone except Tommy Jarvis. He hopped in a car but I stopped it before he could get to the exit. He gets out, gets grabbed, shanks me with his PK, then runs away. I send him a message telling him it's fine by me if he wants to escape. I get a reply that says "Try n kill me". Well, if you insist...

I start chasing him all over the map while he does the typical kite-flying tactics (standing by a window and jumping out when you get close, playing RAR with couches, hopping from one cabin to the other, etc... ) By the time we got the two-minute warning, I was kinda irritated, so I waited for him to take another dive through an open window. He gets up and starts flashing his light at me, and I stare at him for a few seconds without moving.

Then I activated Shift and wedged myself against the wall. The second I do, he hops back through the window, gets grabbed, then gets murdered. Nice job, jackass! Maybe next time you'll quit fucking around and escape when you get the chance.

Maybe the person was confident that they could survive the 2 minutes,  but karma came to them! If I was in that match, I would've called that Tommy player trash.

7 hours ago, GamingNerd93 said:

Maybe the person was confident that they could survive the 2 minutes,  but karma came to them! If I was in that match, I would've called that Tommy player trash.

I asked him WTF he didn't just go when he had the chance and he said it was more fun to try and survive the round. Fair enough.