Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Ctfu,  has anyone been in a match where a Jason player would grab you and just spin you around in circles? I find it funny and weird. What is their motivation to do that? For their own amusement or just to troll you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Could be trolling to flaunt that they got you and they want to prolong your diss or maybe they need to find the right space to perform the kill they want.

That happened to me once the end of 2017, I was vanessa on Jarvis house, fixing to get into a cabin, and all of a sudden, a part 7 jason shows up grabs me and spins me around. 

I watched this video where this guy playing as Savini Jason is demonstrating how to get on the roof on Packanack. He gets up there, grabs the Kenny player,  and starts spinning him around and around😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A form of trolling, especially if they grab you again within 30 seconds and do it again.

I've done this to people in lobbies.

As I've stated, once you reach 150 and have all the achievements done and most of the trophies - just missing the 1000 Jason games - you tend to find little ways to amuse yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

@GamingNerd93 Part 7 Jason has +Grip Strength so he was trolling you. You would only get out if he let you.

@VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow he did let me go to go hunt down other players and went back to normal gameplay, when it happened to me, I was like wtf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SirMang said:

A form of trolling, especially if they grab you again within 30 seconds and do it again.

I've done this to people in lobbies.

As I've stated, once you reach 150 and have all the achievements done and most of the trophies - just missing the 1000 Jason games - you tend to find little ways to amuse yourself. 

@SirMangLmao, I bet some people are like wtf when a Jason player does this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in a match awhile back where Jason did this to girl player and let here go(maybe a form of flirting? lol) He then chased me down for a bit and eventually got me. Executed the kill immediately. I was like what no spin around for me! I got a good chuckle out of him. 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GamingNerd93 said:

@SirMangLmao, I bet some people are like wtf when a Jason player does this.

If I'm in the all out trolling mode as Jason, I'll try to herd them into a room that's only exit is a doorway.  

I'll then stand in that doorway in combat stance block. 

LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I was in a match awhile back where Jason did this to girl player and let here go(maybe a form of flirting? lol) He then chased me down for a bit and eventually got me. Executed the kill immediately. I was like what no spin around for me! I got a good chuckle out of him. 😀

@badassgixxer05Oh lawd!  Maybe a form of flirting for that Jason player😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SirMang said:

If I'm in the all out trolling mode as Jason, I'll try to herd them into a room that's only exit is a doorway.  

I'll then stand in that doorway in combat stance block. 

LOL 

@SirMang😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, GamingNerd93 said:

@SirMang😂😂😂😂

Trolling as Jason can be fun.  

From grabbing people and spinning them, to herding them into inescapable places, to injuring them and just leaving and another personal favorite....

Not doing anything as Jason all round long.  Morphed out to the the furthest point in the water and just moved the R stick so I wouldn't idle out.  Waited for the cops to be called and show up.  Once they showed up I morphed to the police exit.  This was on Higgins Haven and it was the NE exit so it's pretty dark.  Littered the exit area with traps to see which dumb counselors would find them as I was just standing next to a tree by the exit in combat stance block, because people still cannot just ignore and not hit Jason.  3 counselors found a trap, 2 got killed by me, 1 got saved and limped to victory.  

The very last person alive was on the main road just staring at me.  And me staring at them.  So I'd get shift, go in around her and just go right back to the exit area and the tree off to the right hand side.  I had no desire to grab her, just pressure her into doing something.  The second time I did this circle shift, she made a break for the exit...found a trap...got grabbed and impaled.  She was livid.  Calling me trash, calling me garbage, saying I sucked because I only killed 2 people, complaining about the traps at the exit.  I told her if you weren't a dumbass and didn't find a trap I would have only killed 1 person.  And if no one found a trap, I wouldn't have killed anyone.  She apparently did not like that response as she, and her party, left the next lobby.  Funnier part is my other kill was someone also in that party LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SirMang said:

Trolling as Jason can be fun.  

From grabbing people and spinning them, to herding them into inescapable places, to injuring them and just leaving and another personal favorite....

Not doing anything as Jason all round long.  Morphed out to the the furthest point in the water and just moved the R stick so I wouldn't idle out.  Waited for the cops to be called and show up.  Once they showed up I morphed to the police exit.  This was on Higgins Haven and it was the NE exit so it's pretty dark.  Littered the exit area with traps to see which dumb counselors would find them as I was just standing next to a tree by the exit in combat stance block, because people still cannot just ignore and not hit Jason.  3 counselors found a trap, 2 got killed by me, 1 got saved and limped to victory.  

The very last person alive was on the main road just staring at me.  And me staring at them.  So I'd get shift, go in around her and just go right back to the exit area and the tree off to the right hand side.  I had no desire to grab her, just pressure her into doing something.  The second time I did this circle shift, she made a break for the exit...found a trap...got grabbed and impaled.  She was livid.  Calling me trash, calling me garbage, saying I sucked because I only killed 2 people, complaining about the traps at the exit.  I told her if you weren't a dumbass and didn't find a trap I would have only killed 1 person.  And if no one found a trap, I wouldn't have killed anyone.  She apparently did not like that response as she, and her party, left the next lobby.  Funnier part is my other kill was someone also in that party LOL 

@SirMangDamn people get mad over how a Jason player plays Jason? Then resort to calling the killer Trash or Garbage?  They need to shut that salty mouth up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GamingNerd93 said:

@SirMangDamn people get mad over how a Jason player plays Jason? Then resort to calling the killer Trash or Garbage?  They need to shut that salty mouth up.

Start messing with people as Jason instead of just straight killing them and the salt flows freely from their mouths...or messages. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SirMang said:

Start messing with people as Jason instead of just straight killing them and the salt flows freely from their mouths...or messages. 

It seems like all I have to do to get nasty pms from salty players is slash them. Had one salty player the other day trying to gang up on me with their group of friends. I blocked their attacks till one of their weapons broke. Threw a knife at one of them, shift slashed, limped them, slashed them again, got stunned by their friend, then they grab a trap go out the window and attempt suicide, then I kill them with a throwing knife before they even get their trap set lol immediately after they called me a slashing pussy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

It seems like all I have to do to get nasty pms from salty players is slash them. Had one salty player the other day trying to gang up on me with their group of friends. I blocked their attacks till one of their weapons broke. Threw a knife at one of them, shift slashed, limped them, slashed them again, got stunned by their friend, then they grab a trap go out the window and attempt suicide, then I kill them with a throwing knife before they even get their trap set lol immediately after they called me a slashing pussy. 

@DontZzz34 damn. I've been called trash for slashing, but I just ignore, mute, and play how I want! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GamingNerd93 said:

@DontZzz34 damn. I've been called trash for slashing, but I just ignore, mute, and play how I want! 

I mean why wouldn’t I of slashed when there’s people ganging up on me? lol and that’s why I really only care to use a mic when I’m playing with friends, I don’t care much to talk to rando’s in qp. But they sent me this message in a pm not on mic. And the next round you know what I did? I was counselor and when Jason killed them immediately I t bagged their body as Jason was doing the kill 😂😂 I’m sure they loved that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I mean why wouldn’t I of slashed when there’s people ganging up on me? lol and that’s why I really only care to use a mic when I’m playing with friends, I don’t care much to talk to rando’s in qp. But they sent me this message in a pm not on mic. And the next round you know what I did? I was counselor and when Jason killed them immediately I t bagged their body as Jason was doing the kill 😂😂 I’m sure they loved that 

@DontZzz34Ctfu that's funny.  Im sure they were pissed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GamingNerd93 said:

@DontZzz34Ctfu that's funny.  Im sure they were pissed

Yes I drove them out of the lobby lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SirMang said:

Trolling as Jason can be fun.

Damn straight. Here are a few of my favorites:

If I know someone has jumped into an outhouse or tent, sometimes I'll whack the exterior with my machete as a way of saying "Come out, bitch!" If they don't, I may decide against killing them on the spot and instead just drop a trap in front of them and go about my way. Also, sometimes I like to drop traps in unexpected places such as in front of the map stand.

Wait until somebody fails a skill-check, then immediately Morph to them. 99% of the time they'll run without attempting to complete the repair (which is pretty much a given), but after they've run off, don't leave the objective, just park it right beside whatever they were trying to fix and see if they'll come back and fix whatever it was with you standing right beside it.

This is also hilarious, but don't be surprised if they Rage quit on you:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Damn straight. Here are a few of my favorites:

 

 

Outhouses or tents, I'll place a trap on the ground right in front of it and then just stand there in the vicinity.  Outside of sight line so they can't see me just standing there basically wondering if they'll come out.  I won't care about anyone else on the map or what they're doing until the person comes out of the tent or outhouse.  If they stay in there all match, and I've seen everyone else has escaped, then I'll just kill them to end the round however.   

The boat video is pretty amusing, I've done similar to that but I wouldn't have let that person just get away.  Dunk the boat about a second or two before it's going to leave.  Then if the person gets back in the boat, dunk the boat again.  And keep dunking it as often as they keep getting back in.  Once they swim away, follow them to wherever they go.  They'll eventually get back to shore, and then hit them down to limping and just morph back out to the boat.  Sit in stalk and wait for someone else to get in and do it again, because once the boat is in the water, someone will inevitably swim out to it. 

I've done the objective thing before with people with a twist LOL  This only works if you're using your mic though.  Tell them you'll them repair the item if they can do it without making a mistake.  If they do, you're grabbing them.  I've made people playing as Tommy, Deborah and Chappa mess up with the added pressure.  Except I'm not planning on killing them.  I grab them, let them break free and sternly say try again.  I've had one person as Tommy who I ended up grabbing 5 times.  I figured he was just trying to troll me back for my efforts, until after the 5th time he just ran away and gave up. 

Another fun one when you're using a mic as a Jason who has grip strength, and the counselor player also has a mic, is telling whoever you grab if they scream loud enough or with enough feeling, you'll let them go.  I tend to get people to scream twice because whatever their first scream is, is never good enough.  If they don't conform to my fun, I just give them the old degrading head punch. 

And lastly for now...dropping a counselor into a counselor trap they put in front of a door that you shifted through or walked around.  I laugh at them, grab them and let them break free so they fall into the trap and say, "you thought that trap was gonna help you?  Look at you now!"  and proceed to see if they have a med spray or not, if they don't use one in a minute or so, I'll leave them. 

Sometimes I really wonder how many people on PS who hate me for my methods.  I also wonder why some of my friends still play with me because I'll do the same stuff to them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SirMang said:

The boat video is pretty amusing, I've done similar to that but I wouldn't have let that person just get away.  Dunk the boat about a second or two before it's going to leave.  Then if the person gets back in the boat, dunk the boat again.  And keep dunking it as often as they keep getting back in.  Once they swim away, follow them to wherever they go.  They'll eventually get back to shore, and then hit them down to limping and just morph back out to the boat.  Sit in stalk and wait for someone else to get in and do it again, because once the boat is in the water, someone will inevitably swim out to it. 

Sounds fun, but you'd have to seriously piss me off for me to put that much effort into trolling someone. If the car or boat has been fixed, I do however like whittling the lobby down to one counselor, slashing them up pretty good, then just taking off on them and letting them limp their ass to whichever one it was and escape. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes I will spin counselors to give them a second chance, like if I catch them super early or I know they're a new player. Spin them, let them escape, then find someone else to go after. It sucks to be killed super early in the match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

@GamingNerd93 Part 7 Jason has +Grip Strength so he was trolling you. You would only get out if he let you.

[YouTube]

 

+Grip was changed to +Weapon Strength.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

. Something else that's fun: As soon as the round starts, hit your stopwatch and time how long it takes for someone to get the bright idea to steal the sweater and go for a Jason-kill.

Even in a normal non-trolling match, if the last couple of games in a row someone swiped the sweater super early, I won't even leave the shack. If Stalk activates before they get there, I'll stick a trap at the entrance (to help sell the idea that I'm really gone and the coast is clear), turn on Stalk, and wait until wannabe sweater-girl comes. If she's smart, she'll have spray and a PK.

Then again, if she's been going for the sweater 3 minutes into the round the last several rounds on a row, she's probably not smart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...