Sign in to follow this  
Whyyoutriggered

What new content would you want in the game if there was no lawsuit?

As the topic suggests, if there was no lawsuit and they were allowed to release new content i.e new counselors, maps, skins etc. What would you have liked to have seen added?

Personally, i would of loved to see Mark in the game from Part 2 as the thought of a guy in a wheelchair would be so fun, also a new york map would of been nice to. 

New maps, new counselors, dlc kill packs for all Jason weapons and new counselor DLC outfits like the pajama pack the never got released.

• Like 1

Have to disagree on Mark, as a guy in a wheelchair would be completely against all the mechanics the game goes by..window hopping in a wheelchair?  meh.  No thanks.

Content wise?  Definitely new maps.  Forest Green.  Lazarus  NYC.  Grendel.  Shepard Residence. 

I know technically Forest Green and Shepard Residence are Crystal Lake but in real life they were filmed in different locations and they definitely looked different. 

Also some generic maps would have been cool as well. Plenty of room for imagination for a camp site. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Whyyoutriggered said:

Personally, i would of loved to see Mark in the game from Part 2 as the thought of a guy in a wheelchair would be so fun, also a new york map would of been nice to. 

I’d love the challenge of escaping as Mark, I wrote up a suggestion on it before the no new content announcement. 

As for what else I’d have liked, it’s a very long list. Everything on the Kickstarter to begin with, followed by a level creator for SPC and a market of actions/emotes/items to allow us to recreate scenes from the movies or original works in said SPC’s.

Paranoia too.

Edit - When you get a second, please do an introduction post @Whyyoutriggered and read the rules too, there’s not that many. 

• Like 1

This is a great topic. I agree that the extra challenge of getting mark to escape would be fun. Also, lazarus, NYC,  and Grendel maps would be awesome. In addition, I think it would add an element of suspense to not knowing which Jason you're playing against at the beginning of the match. An additional badass character like Ali from part 3 or Sgt Brodski from Jason X would be cool, too

First and foremost: Jason X.

Second: new maps - 1 for each remaining Jason. I dont want just recycled cabins either. Grendel and Lazarus would be a fresh feel and provide new challenges, as well as that feeling of dread trying to figure out new layouts. 

I would like if Evergreen had a bit of town in it, namely the sheriff's office. Even a generic town map instead of recycled assets would be fun.

Third: a kill pack for each Jason. Especially Savini and Part 3 as I am tired of the basic ones there.

Fourth: new weapon options. There are plenty of variants on axes, how about getting some new weapons. 

New counselors would be cool if taken from movies. There is already enough mixture of stats that I am not too concerned with a new counselor, but would like to play ones from the actual movies.

New Jasons , counselors , maps , items , features , skins , play offline as counselor and more maps.

• Like 3

+1 for Grendal and Lazarus. Would have added a whole another element to the game. The maps would have had a new feel and play style. Would have been fun trying to figure out that meta.

Just like all of you with your great suggestions I would like ...

New kills for all weapons.....I would be happy with 12 kills per weapon to choose from.

New maps: Forest Green, Grendel, Lazarus,  New York City/ sewers,   Abandoned Camp, Jason’s house /crystal lake town map from Jason Goes to Hell.....and new environmental kills tied to the new maps...

Jason X both versions..

and some variations  to Jason’s traps like snares like from part 2...that hung players upside down....and the ability to use dead bodies to block Doorways like in The Final Chapter.

more customization for Counselors...

( like a create your own counselor feature with more options for outfits / looks..etc )

Jason AI for off-line....😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Jason AI for off-line....😀

This.

All that other stuff would be good, but this would be at the top of my list. Lawsuit or no, new content or no, the game will die eventually and all we'll have is offline play. A well thought-out, well-developed Jason AI would be a fantastic addition and is something we could enjoy forever.

• Like 2

Grendel map, New York map, Pamela as playable killer, Megan Garris, Trish Jarvis, Julius Gaw, and Crazy Ralph as new counselor. 

We really need new ways to kill Jason as well.

they should definitely bring in the boat kill from part 6. 

Also part 3 barn kill and for this kill, only the final girl can do it alone when no one else is alive. For final girl to do this successfully, she has to lure Jason to the barn, has to stun him with a shovel, and this will be the only weapon she can use to stun Jason in rage, and there will be a rope in there, she wraps the rope around Jason’s neck by a repair sequence and the kill will only work if it’s flawless otherwise Jason gets out of the rope. If you hang jason successfully, Final girl sticks a axe in Jason’s head as final blow. 

Jason AI for offline, counselor free roam with no Jason or killer, a better single player story mode that has more of a story to tell, Jason X, Uber Jason, new Jason weapon kills, new environment kills. 

Its a shame none of this can be added

Create a counselor would be tops on my list. I love to customize characters in video games and this would be cool here. 

Counselor offline single player mode would also be cool. 

New York map would be awesome.

New counselors I would add: Creighton Duke from Jason Goes to Hell, Sheriff Michael Harris from part 6, Demon, Tina & Eddie from part 5. Those are some of my favorite victims from the movies I would like to see. 

A stats screen showing games played, deaths, escapes, percentage of escapes and how etc. 

Also an extra after match screen similar to the in game status screen showing the players name next to the fixed items. 

E.g - Repair fuse box - Players name who did the fix.

Call made to cops- Players name who made the call. 

Same with the car battery, gas & driver.  

How many times YOU have been Tommy or Sweater Girl User and killed Jason. Jason Killed World Stats for Counselors/Gamertags.

A Practice/Damage Calculation mode where Jason is just a NPC Dummy, and you can TEST all Weapon Damage/Durability Perks.

Then another area to test Window/Jason Trap/Jason Slash NPC Dummy for Damages on our Counselors instead of loading in and doing it in a Private.

14 minutes ago, JustinX said:

A Practice/Damage Calculation mode where Jason is just a NPC Dummy, and you can TEST all Weapon Damage/Durability Perks.

Then another area to test Window/Jason Trap/Jason Slash NPC Dummy for Damages on our Counselors instead of loading in and doing it in a Private.

I’d kill for access to any dev tools they have.

A test mode would definitely occupy a good number of hours too, there’s a very long list of toggles that could be added and I’d love a hud display showing how perks change or modify stats.

Also I can’t say it enough, let me load into Bots or SPC’s as a Counselor, I don’t care if the bots ignore me unless I’m attacking them. I’d like to be able to practice as a Counselor and would definitely prefer exploring the maps that way. 

I would love to see leaderboards become a thing (Which I guess technically they can still do) I wanna know how I stack up against other players in terms of kills, escapes, repairs, etc.

I would love to see what paranoia was supposed to be.

Obviously Grendel and Uber Jason. Would love a NYC map too and new counselors as well.

While we're on the topic of counsolers I would LOVE  a create a counsoler option.

Pamela Voorhees(Zombie due to likeness rights), Jason X( both pre and uber), Ghost Jason (Never Hike Alone), Camp Forest Green,  Lazurus mode, houseboat,  Abandoned camp,  LAN mode, sandbox day camp mode, NES upgrade and maps, and anything I can't think of right at this time.