Sign in to follow this  
Ja1862

Any good (non cheating) mods come out?

Haven't played the game in a long time (got bored of it) have any good mods come out to keep this game fresh? Has the company become more lenient to mods as its a way of keeping this game alive.

(The only mods out when I had checked 2 years ago were - Jason x and Jason exploit mods)

I'm hoping some talented creative people have come out since then creating new character skins to play as, maps, maybe switching existing characters (Chad with Kenny hair etc) 

It would not affect the lawsuit in any way as it is not the devs creating new content it's the general public- hence why gta and near enough every other game with mods never face lawsuits from numerous companies when modders add copyright characters to games. Keep in mind a game company has NEVER faced legal trouble over people outside if the company modding there product. (Even old sport wrestling games that's contracts with the company had expired). Now their have been cases of game companies suing modders but that is entirely different and has only happened when modders have been trying to make Money from said mods.

I'd also love to see a free cam in offline mode so we can see characters interact during the story missions without spooking them as Jason.

30 minutes ago, Ja1862 said:

I'd also love to see a free cam in offline mode so we can see characters interact during the story missions without spooking them as Jason.

This could be cool.

As for the mods, this game hasn’t been opened to the modding community. You’re out of luck as far as that goes, other games have been opened to the modding community when the time comes, so maybe one day. Please respect the terms of service until then.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sedaiv said:

Nude chad mod rulesLol 

Lol I have seen some nude edits on Paul Phoenix channel actually

9 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

This could be cool.

As for the mods, this game hasn’t been opened to the modding community. You’re out of luck as far as that goes, other games have been opened to the modding community when the time comes, so maybe one day. Please respect the terms of service until then.

Yep hopefully they will in time as it would help keep the game from dying, originally they Said they wouldn't due to plans of releasing new characters but now they will never come hopefully things change

19 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Rule thirty-f... I've said too much already...

Four what?

On 5/24/2019 at 11:55 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Rule thirty-f... I've said too much already...

So your saying there's a chance 🙌

There may not be mods for this game, but that doesn't go without saying there are F13 The Game mods for other games:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aurllcooljay said:

There may not be mods for this game, but that doesn't go without saying there are F13 The Game mods for other games:

Love that mod, Savini looks fantastic.