Sign in to follow this  

Why is it that no matter what I do, I can never, and I mean never, survive the night when it's a Part 9 Jason. It's like he's my Kryptonite, my unintentional arch enemy,  and my nemesis. I don't know what it is about him but Ive survived every Jason, including Savini Jason, but never Part 9. It's a goal worth attaining. Lol. Cheers 

Does part 9 scare you more? 😂 maybe that’s what it is lol fear is feeding on your death

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Does part 9 scare you more? 😂 maybe that’s what it is lol fear is feeding on your death

That might be. Kane Hodder is the scariest of them all lol

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

That might be. Kane Hodder is the scariest of them all lol

If you weren’t such a scaredy cat you might then survive :) lol jk but I guess you gotta overcome your fear of part 9 😂

4 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

If you weren’t such a scaredy cat you might then survive :) lol jk but I guess you gotta overcome your fear of part 9 😂

Lol. Fear is good. Lets you know you're alive

Part 9 is my favorite of the walking Jasons. It takes time to master him so when someone's playing him they usually are skilled and invested quite a bit of time into him.

Had a match with toxic players with Part 9 selected for me randomly. I felt nervous but somehow grabbed them using shift 2 times in a row, which is not statistically consistent for me, lol. I even thought that there is an old grab box zone working for him, but didn't find anything on the web about that, so, I guess, it was just luck.  I haven't decided yet how his shift perk is really useful and how many extra seconds it gives. 

17 hours ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

Why is it that no matter what I do, I can never, and I mean never, survive the night when it's a Part 9 Jason. It's like he's my Kryptonite, my unintentional arch enemy,  and my nemesis. I don't know what it is about him but Ive survived every Jason, including Savini Jason, but never Part 9. It's a goal worth attaining. Lol. Cheers 

Part 9 is my Main Jason as well his + shift and + stalk gives him the ability to make players feel the pressure in multiple ways either silently or aggressively.....

he definitely is a beast and when you hear those bells toll.... they toll for you...😜

• Like 2

Yeah my shift grabs were really weak, so I forced myself to play as part 9. At first I was really bad with him but now after getting better with him, it’s almost unfair. People absolutely hate being shift grabbed, and with the duration and speed of his shift, you can get people from a distance that didn’t even know they were targeted 

It just goes to show that on the hands of an experienced pro, Part 9 Jason is definitely one of the most to be feared. If I had to rank the most dangerous, he tops my list, followed closely by Part 4

2 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Part 9 is my Main Jason as well his + shift and + stalk gives him the ability to make players feel the pressure in multiple ways either silently or aggressively.....

he definitely is a beast and when you hear those bells toll.... they toll for you...😜

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS!

TIME MARCHES ON!

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS!

*sweet ass outro*

Part 9 I'm garbage with. The fast shifts of 6 & 9 i cannot compensate with. Part 4 is doable as it's slower but my main is part 7. Good sense, water speed & damage are awesome. I make him look really powerful. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

It just goes to show that on the hands of an experienced pro, Part 9 Jason is definitely one of the most to be feared. If I had to rank the most dangerous, he tops my list, followed closely by Part 4

I used to be scared of Part 4 Jason and always was feeling nervous when saw him on the cut-scene. Cause I thought that he's really fast in everything (killing, breaking the doors, running). But after playing as him, I recognized how slow his shift and water speed are, sometimes it's useful to play different Jasons. Now when I drive the car or the boat I'm totally calm and even feel superiority over Jason, cause even if I move with medium speed - he can't take us. 

Tier 1 Jasons IMO are...

Savini*

Part 4

Part 8

Part 9

Tier 2 Jasons

Part 7

Part 5

Part 6

Tier 3 Jasons

Part 2

Part 3

Even with 3 traps, as part 7 I'm very aggressive and usually don't need to trap the cars.