I was wondering if something could be done about players who die, come back as tommy and then leave. This happens too much and I was thinking why don’t they make it so if an idle player comes back as tommy and still doesn’t move until they leave, Tommy is passed onto the next person 

• Like 1

I agree, all you have to do program it so the game knows your controller is switching on counsellors/static cams to know if you're afk or not.

Edit: There's a reason i look for Jason and get myself killed while fighting him.

I’m not sure why it picks an idle controller anyway, I want my Tommy to be watching the match or checking the cameras but then again no one probably thought about it, so the Tommy selection system doesn’t take any of that into account when selecting. 

Oh well, maybe someone will think that far ahead if we get a sequel one day.  

I think this is a great idea.  I'd love to see this implemented.  Wouldn't count as "new content" I don't think.  Just a "rework" similar to the rage change.  That way Tommy isn't wasted.