Sign in to follow this  
PowellCampsNAKED

Jason No Abilities Challenge!!!

Hey guys I started the Jason No Abilities Challenge and wanted to see if you guys could do it and at least get 1 kill? 

Rules are: NO morph / sense / stalk / shift the only exception is when you first spawn in the shack you can use morph once to trap the phone box! After that it’s game on! 

• Like 1

HAHA, that was a good watch. Good job man! Would love to fall into that lobby with all the abilities though. Would have been so much fun shutting them all up quickly.. hehe 🍻

This makes me think...... what if they could release existing maps that already exist in the game into QP like snuggle by the fire map that’s pretty small, and the only option is to survive the night or take the boat to escape and Jason has no abilities. This would be cool! 

and OP that’s a cool challenge! 

6 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

This makes me think...... what if they could release existing maps that already exist in the game into QP like snuggle by the fire map that’s pretty small, and the only option is to survive the night or take the boat to escape and Jason has no abilities. This would be cool! 

and OP that’s a cool challenge! 

How would that be OP? Jason is slow and weak , Change that to have Jason have All his abilities and survive the night, because Jason is still an underpowered pansy for 15 of the 20 minutes

15 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

How would that be OP? Jason is slow and weak , Change that to have Jason have All his abilities and survive the night, because Jason is still an underpowered pansy for 15 of the 20 minutes

When did I say that would be OP? Re read my post.... lol I said OP (original poster) that’s a cool post. And Jason having all of his abilities on a tiny map like snuggle by fire would be too easy. No abilities on that map would be cool for Jason taking into account how small the map is 

1 minute ago, DontZzz34 said:

When did I say that would be OP? Re read my post.... lol I said OP (original poster) that’s a cool post. And Jason having all of his abilities on a tiny map like snuggle by fire would be too easy. No abilities on that map would be cool for Jason taking into account how small the map is 

You are under the impression that you are much better at this game than you actually are lol! , it’s very easy to cart Jason regardless of abilities and rage.

2 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

You are under the impression that you are much better at this game than you actually are lol! , it’s very easy to cart Jason regardless of abilities and rage.

What did I ever do to you to send me hate mail on two separate threads?! LOL it’s completely laughable. Just leave, you will not be missed 

Does Rage count? I'll take the challenge.

15 hours ago, sedaiv said:

Does Rage count? I'll take the challenge.

Yes that’s fine because it’s unavoidable