I've been reading all the posts and the debate on Post Rage Jason and buffing him up and how a lot of players think it's too easy to kill Jason.  Having been playing this game for about 2 years, I've enjoyed every aspect of the gaming experience. I truly tip my hat to the creators of this game. Being a fan of the franchise and having watched the movies over and over again, I was reflecting on how Jason was able to wreak havoc early in the movies because no one knew he was actually there (except for tommy in part 6, of course). Once the match starts, I play on the basis of planning for whichever jason appears, whether he runs or not, breaking through doors easier, etc. I wonder what the experience would be if I did not have that intel right off the bat. To me, having to guess while trying to survive would add to the authenticity of the spirit of the game. As the game would go on, then you realize what you're up against and play accordingly, or winging it. Just a thought, no hard feelings whatsoever.  Cheers and survive the night

• Like 4

Wouldn't really matter. As soon as you hear the music you'd know exactly which Jason you're dealing with.

6 hours ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

Cheers and survive the night

You too man.

I think if other modes had been an option this could have been a good addition to one. Alas we won’t be getting a truly stalker(y) Jason anytime soon. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Wouldn't really matter. As soon as you hear the music you'd know exactly which Jason you're dealing with.

Well, yeah, that would have to be adjusted along with the opening animation, as well as the lobby listing showing who is jason and which one

12 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You too man.

I think if other modes had been an option this could have been a good addition to one. Alas we won’t be getting a truly stalker(y) Jason anytime soon. 

Would that qualify as new content or a modification of the existing format? 

Just now, SonofOdin6039 said:

Would that qualify as new content or a modification of the existing format? 

Unfortunately it would be new content (imo) because they’d have to add a mode. It isn’t worth upsetting the community to remove things like the intro in regular QP, which would be a modification. 

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Unfortunately it would be new content (imo) because they’d have to add a mode. It isn’t worth upsetting the community to remove things like the intro in regular QP, which would be a modification. 

I gotcha. Ah, well. Life goes on. At least until Jason finds you lol. Cheers

• Like 1

I remember when Jason attack Rob with the weapon equipped