Sign in to follow this  
KM21

Controller issues?

Been playing F13 since almost day one, never had any issues. Controller was a bit old, I could tell cuz my right joy stick wasn’t working in other games, anyway so I bought a brand new controller and got back on F13 and now my right joy stick always pulls upward. Thought it was because I messed with my settings in F13 so I reverted them back. Got on 7 Days to Die, controller still does it. But doesn’t do it in any other game I play. Anyone have or had this issue? I’ve turned off other Bluetooth devices, used a USB cord, i’ve seen lots of articles about cleaning the controller but it did this damn near right out of the box and only on these two games. I’ve got a warranty so I’m going to take it back and replace it. Maybe it will help. Don’t know if it will help but it’s a red CUH-ZCT2U wireless. Much thanks for any help!

Hmm, not sure. Ive always played with xbox360 controllers both wired and wireless. Just recently I noticed some lag with my wireless, so was thinking about going back to wired. Saw a deal on a sport red xbox one controller though, so I grabbed that and hoping to not have similar issues as this one will be bluetooth instead of the wireless over adapter bs.. I believe the ps4 is bluetooth also but required some tweaking to get working on pc? at least outside of steam? maybe its something with your created profile in that app for the controller not linking up right.