Sign in to follow this  
HaHaTrumpWon

What's your best Shift-Grab?

No shift-grabs come to mind - I'm admittedly not very good at them - but one time I morphed, immediately pressed L2, and grabbed and killed Tommy as he was running by (back before he spawned in with a pocket knife).

32 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

No shift-grabs come to mind - I'm admittedly not very good at them - but one time I morphed, immediately pressed L2, and grabbed and killed Tommy as he was running by (back before he spawned in with a pocket knife).

How many pissy PMs did you get?

I wish I had footage but I Shift grabbed a Debra and stopped the car at the same time once, I was slitting her throat when it ran into me, lol. Funniest “Oh Fuck” I’ve ever heard, course my bunny didn’t make it.

Wishi had footage but anytime a counselor jumps out, waits, i stalk then shift at the window until they jump back in. That's always a hoot.

16 hours ago, sedaiv said:

Wishi had footage but anytime a counselor jumps out, waits, i stalk then shift at the window until they jump back in. That's always a hoot.

Sometimes you don't even need Stalk to trick one of them into getting themselves caught. Just wait till they jump out and give you that "Nah nah!" look, then activate Shift. A surprisingly high number of counselors will think you're either Morphing or Shifting towards them and hop right back through the window.... that you're still right next to because you didn't actually go anywhere, you just trolled them into thinking you did.

18 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Sometimes you don't even need Stalk to trick one of them into getting themselves caught. Just wait till they jump out and give you that "Nah nah!" look, then activate Shift. A surprisingly high number of counselors will think you're either Morphing or Shifting towards them and hop right back through the window.... that you're still right next to because you didn't actually go anywhere, you just trolled them into thinking you did.

Oh I'm aware but Stalking is s nice incentive to say "F' this! It's morphin' time!" When in actuality I shifted.