DontZzz34

Players who make bullshit accusations make me laugh

Was playing with some salty players tonight. The one who stuck out to me was one player who was salty I killed them and accused me of teaming with another player when I was Jason. I’m not sure what led them to this conclusion bc my so called “helper” did nothing but hide all game and I eventually killed them. Since when do Jason's helpers hide? Since when do jason players kill their helper? 

Also the following round after this a Deborah glitched on to the roof, I’m Jason again, I go up to roof to get the roof glitcher, Im about to grab them and they rage quit, this other player who was accusing me of teaming tells me they’re friends with Ronnie at gun media and they’re going to report me to him and get me banned. For what? I did nothing wrong both of these games and this player tells me they’re reporting me over what? Because I went to go kill a worthless ass roof glitcher? Because I was “teaming”? Players that make false reports and accusations really piss me off. 

I just wanted to vent this out to my people on the forum and get your guys’ feedback/opinions on this

I've been told the same thing. Usually because I'm better than the entire scrub lobby. I know I'm nor great but still laughable

Actually teamers have been known to hide out somewhere and tell jason where everyone were. They would just hang out with map open and watch where everyone was. Notify him when people were at objectives and what not. Pretty much the reason Devs stopped banning teamer's because that is really hard to prove, especially if they are chatting through discord and not the game. Like in your case you are just playing the game and someone would report you and you would get a ban and be like WTF I wasn't teaming!

But you are correct, a lot of people take dying in this game way too seriously and want to immediately point to cheating or glitching as a reason for their death. Lately just to fuck around i've been letting lobbies beat me up a bit in the beginning, so they think im a terrible jason, to the point I start hearing the oh we should kill jason! Then i get rage and wipe the lobby in a couple of minutes. Usually someone in that group will get salty and throw shade my way, and ill just be like stop beating on Jason and go fix shit dummy! 😀

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Lately just to fuck around i've been letting lobbies beat me up a bit in the beginning, so they think im a terrible jason, to the point I start hearing the oh we should kill jason! Then i get rage and wipe the lobby in a couple of minutes. Usually someone in that group will get salty and throw shade my way, and ill just be like stop beating on Jason and go fix shit dummy! 😀

You'd enjoy playing with my friends and I. Most of the time we play legit, A.J. and Tiffany and such, Adam, Deborah, trying to coordinate well, but sometimes we decide to clown around. We go Chad, in the tiger print speedo, and make it a point to just knock Jason around and then spam Chad's stupid dance on him. Most Jasons, I think, find it amusing. Sometimes they get obviously aggro and pursue Chad to the exclusion of all else—while other counselors complete objectives. You'd be amazed how often that works. Some of the randos in the lobby join in. We laugh our asses off, perhaps more so if Jason gets obviously aggro, but he gets a benefit, too. We managed to get him into rage mode in less than 5 minutes in one game. When we do this, we pretty much just go in knowing we're going to die ('cause we're Chad), but also that the rest of the counselors are playing in Hard Mode, because Jason's in rage most of the game!

This is especially therapeutic when the game's been glitching like mad or you've been playing with cheaters. Sometimes, it helps to just not take the game seriously, since it offers no kind of competitive integrity and every other game is significantly impacted by serious bugs (like the random characters thing, which happens 1 out of 3 games to me now).

5 hours ago, sedaiv said:

I've been told the same thing. Usually because I'm better than the entire scrub lobby. I know I'm nor great but still laughable

Lol 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

5 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Actually teamers have been known to hide out somewhere and tell jason where everyone were. They would just hang out with map open and watch where everyone was. Notify him when people were at objectives and what not. Pretty much the reason Devs stopped banning teamer's because that is really hard to prove, especially if they are chatting through discord and not the game. Like in your case you are just playing the game and someone would report you and you would get a ban and be like WTF I wasn't teaming!

But you are correct, a lot of people take dying in this game way too seriously and want to immediately point to cheating or glitching as a reason for their death. Lately just to fuck around i've been letting lobbies beat me up a bit in the beginning, so they think im a terrible jason, to the point I start hearing the oh we should kill jason! Then i get rage and wipe the lobby in a couple of minutes. Usually someone in that group will get salty and throw shade my way, and ill just be like stop beating on Jason and go fix shit dummy! 😀

Oh I see. I guess the majority of teamers I’ve dealt with are usually directly helping Jason in a very obvious way. Unlocking doors, closing windows on people, body blocking, baiting people with the car, shit like that. 

Why the hell does Jason need a helper to give people’s locations anyways? He has a damn sense ability?! And besides the fact people think Jason needs help is one of the most pathetic things in this game right there alongside of glitching on the roof to avoid Jason. 

You’re right players can’t handle dying without crying like a child about it. This isn’t even a competitive game so I don’t see why people cry about dying. One other person messaged me and cried I slashed them to death. I told them to go find a new game then bc this is a slasher game after all lol

38 minutes ago, Blue Firebird said:

You'd enjoy playing with my friends and I. Most of the time we play legit, A.J. and Tiffany and such, Adam, Deborah, trying to coordinate well, but sometimes we decide to clown around. We go Chad, in the tiger print speedo, and make it a point to just knock Jason around and then spam Chad's stupid dance on him. Most Jasons, I think, find it amusing. Sometimes they get obviously aggro and pursue Chad to the exclusion of all else—while other counselors complete objectives. You'd be amazed how often that works. Some of the randos in the lobby join in. We laugh our asses off, perhaps more so if Jason gets obviously aggro, but he gets a benefit, too. We managed to get him into rage mode in less than 5 minutes in one game. When we do this, we pretty much just go in knowing we're going to die ('cause we're Chad), but also that the rest of the counselors are playing in Hard Mode, because Jason's in rage most of the game!

This is especially therapeutic when the game's been glitching like mad or you've been playing with cheaters. Sometimes, it helps to just not take the game seriously, since it offers no kind of competitive integrity and every other game is significantly impacted by serious bugs (like the random characters thing, which happens 1 out of 3 games to me now).

Most Jason’s don’t find it amusing lol I think the majority of Jason’s get pissed off by the stunning and dancing in front of them while they’re down. If I’m Jason and I so happen to get stunned and someone dances I just laugh and kill them after I get back up. I can usually avoid stuns pretty well by blocking tho, so it is pretty rare that people are dancing in front of me bc I usually right away will kill whoever wants to throw down. 

Sometimes when I’m feeling silly I’ll 1v1 Jason and stun him and give him a dance show lol. I don’t see anything wrong with it personally, I don’t always take the game so seriously. They added in emotes in the game after all. These emotes allows us to have a little fun and sometimes its fun to fuck around and have a laugh. I think Jason players shouldn’t take it too personally and learn to laugh it off instead

2 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Why the hell does Jason need a helper to give people’s locations anyways? He has a damn sense ability?! And besides the fact people think Jason needs help is one of the most pathetic things in this game right there alongside of glitching on the roof to avoid Jason.

Its usually newer players that aren't very good at Jason yet. Which always is entertaining, because all of the helpers in the world sometimes are still not enough for them to get the kill. Other times its just trolls trying to get a reaction out of you.

6 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Its usually newer players that aren't very good at Jason yet. Which always is entertaining, because all of the helpers in the world sometimes are still not enough for them to get the kill. Other times its just trolls trying to get a reaction out of you.

Actually had a Jason player last night who got 0 kills and had a helper with him lol she closed windows on me and opened doors for Jason and they still failed 😂

Oh a week ago, I was Jason on Crystal Small, there was these teens who were both Adam( and teabagging random players)and they were accusing me that I was teaming with a kid who was tiffany and killed later on in the match, which I don't do that trash; Then the teens proceeded to call me a teaming trash bag when they both got killed.  The second match,  they ran me and the kid over in the 2 seater and made they new Jason player rage quit, that players feelings got hurt. third match,  the whole map gets revenge and the "trash Adams" got slashed by a part 5 Jason player which he agreed to kill after I messaged him to team up on them two jerks, them two didn't really put up much of a fight. In summary, people need to get a reality check and calm the fuck down. 

Edited by GamingNerd93
Adding more to my sentence

7 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I’m not sure what led them to this conclusion

You'd have to recall how they got killed, those circumstances are usually what leads to the accusation unless it was just pure salt.

I might, for example, get killed near the car in what appears to be a completely legitimate manner while another counselor stands there doing nothing, common occurrence. I won't think anything of it immediately. If Jason then walks away, completely ignoring the other counselor, then they get in the car and start it? Yeah, I'm putting my money on teaming up.

32 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

You'd have to recall how they got killed, those circumstances are usually what leads to the accusation unless it was just pure salt.

I might, for example, get killed near the car in what appears to be a completely legitimate manner while another counselor stands there doing nothing, common occurrence. I won't think anything of it immediately. If Jason then walks away, completely ignoring the other counselor, then they get in the car and start it? Yeah, I'm putting my money on teaming up.

I killed them with a shit grab when I was already chasing em for a couple minutes. They messaged me their reasoning and it was the most pathetic assumption I’ve ever seen. Because apparently since I didn’t sense my “helper” hiding behind a rock in the lake I was teaming. They said I should’ve sensed them right away and killed them. 

If it were me I wouldn’t of sent a message and made accusations over some piss poor reasoning like that. I look for solid evidence before I can really easily see if it’s teaming or not. Wish more people would do this

@GamingNerd93 should’ve just found a new lobby, fuck these d bags. Good to see everyone got their revenge on them though. And yes you’re right, people need to relax lol

19 hours ago, Blue Firebird said:

We go Chad, in the tiger print speedo, 

A lot of Jason's, myself included, will murder the fuck out of Speedo Chad's at the very first opportunity. It's nothing personal against the actual player, but a great deal of the bullying and Pinata Partes involved Speedo-wearing Chads and as a result, a lot of Jason's developed an automatic bias against the character.

10 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

A lot of Jason's, myself included, will murder the fuck out of Speedo Chad's at the very first opportunity. It's nothing personal against the actual player, but a great deal of the bullying and Pinata Partes involved Speedo-wearing Chads and as a result, a lot of Jason's developed an automatic bias against the character.

My annoyance of Vanessa out weighs Chad’s at this point, still not going to pass up the opportunity to kill one, especially one in a speedo.   I think Rage put an end to Chad’s shenanigans for the time being, they’re not nearly as annoying now that they’re more cautious and less likely to come in triplets. 

30 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

My annoyance of Vanessa out weighs Chad’s at this point, still not going to pass up the opportunity to kill one, especially one in a speedo.   I think Rage put an end to Chad’s shenanigans for the time being, they’re not nearly as annoying now that they’re more cautious and less likely to come in triplets. 

I played as chad for the first time in a long while last night. His strength was high luck and he was very good at battling Jason because of this(lots of weapon hits/stuns). You are right since the Rage buff though, that serves no purpose and I find myself playing as the more stealthy counselors. Chad still has good speed and high luck also gives decent skill checks if you spam it a few times, so hes still useful. The ol' battle chad is silly now though as Rage kicks in faster and Chad will just be dead..

32 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I played as chad for the first time in a long while last night. His strength was high luck and he was very good at battling Jason because of this(lots of weapon hits/stuns). You are right since the Rage buff though, that serves no purpose and I find myself playing as the more stealthy counselors. Chad still has good speed and high luck also gives decent skill checks if you spam it a few times, so hes still useful. The ol' battle chad is silly now though as Rage kicks in faster and Chad will just be dead..

Chad probably just needs a new perk build to find his feet as a useful Counselor. I’ve played a bit with him but not since the patch, after the perk update I’m going to see what I can do with non meta perks maybe find that build for him. 

He’s useful as a driver so maybe I’ll focus that, his lack of composure is what keeps me from using him as a main, experimenting more could maybe find away to fix that. If I could adjust his stats he’d probably be my main tbh. 

It’s too bad the swapping clothing between Counselor got shot down, or no other sets were added. Seeing Chad in Mitches Scooby Doo outfit would be fun. Way back when I joined I did a thread on horror themed costumes and made Chad the priest, lol. Would have loved to have that black suit and collar. (It was not a well received thread, as people were kinda against adding any more costumes, it’s to bad as it’s a good way to make money or soak up the excess CP.)

9 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Exhibit A:

This is why I get a strange satisfaction out of brutally killing Chads in speedos.

On the plus side, it didn't take long after I escaped for Jason to enter Rage, at which point he killed everybody still in play. This is why you ESCAPE WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE.

3 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Exhibit A:

This is why I get a strange satisfaction out of brutally killing Chads in speedos.

On the plus side, it didn't take long after I escaped for Jason to enter Rage, at which point he killed everybody still in play. This is why you ESCAPE WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE.

Wow they were really bad at fighting Jason, couldn’t fight him without keeping a good eye on their own health. 

Speaking of salty, I just pissed off a Tommy and sweater-girl duo because I wouldn't charge them head-on with no mask. This was one of those groups that will actively chase Jason to get the kill, so I let them get to what I assumed was just out of sweater range and Morphed away. I go around finding TKs and soon after they tried again (and again, I let them get pretty close and then teleported away.

About the 3rd time this happened, I noticed the counselors with them were starting to disperse to work on objectives. The 4th time they rushed me, I Morphed away but this time to where one of them had wandered off. I killed that one, waited for them to get close again, then Morphed to the next one and got them too.

I ran out of time before I could get them all, but I don't mind.