Sign in to follow this  
K2345

So devs..hmm.

have been following this game for and it's to my knowledge that the Des reason for stopping the game is that there was a lawsuit and it could not any more content.well after observing new patch and studying a new patch for about 5 hours I've noticed a few changes and content that has been added to the game.if you notice the porta potties on the outside of the cabins you noticed that they've now added pallets to the ground just below the porta potties.they've also added a new sound screeching to the car when the car is about to crash or comes to a sudden stop they added a screeching sound to the car.these things are considered content as the deaths have stated that they could not add more than a rock but it seems to me that they have been adding content little by little if you can explain to me how this content got in the game.is this the start of maybe more content to come or was it something that just randomly took place?

22 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Welcome to camp, please take a second and go do an introduction post. Please also read the rules, there aren’t that many.

@K2345, I posted this in your other thread, please take the time to do these things. Thank you.