anyone else have problems getting stuck after diving out a window? @mattshotcha ill get it reported to jasonkillsbugs when I have time 

• Haha 1

It actually seems all the windows in Packanack Lodge are glitched. Jason usually cannot throw you through them either.

This has been reported, and I'll add your video to the bug list. 

I do not have a status at this time, but I know the team is investigating.

Ive gone out the Pack windows with the slow crawl animation without issue. Usually don't have to dive out those ones as there are so many windows and usually time to get to them. This happens every time you dive out?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Survival said:

It actually seems all the windows in Packanack Lodge are glitched. Jason usually cannot throw you through them either.

I see

1 hour ago, mattshotcha said:

This has been reported, and I'll add your video to the bug list. 

I do not have a status at this time, but I know the team is investigating.

Thank you!

12 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Id like to see this one from Jasons POV. I wonder if it's like that in private matches too...

I assume it just showed me there where I was, stuck.

38 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Ive gone out the Pack windows with the slow crawl animation without issue. Usually don't have to dive out those ones as there are so many windows and usually time to get to them. This happens every time you dive out?

When I play next I’m gonna dive out them a bunch just to test it 

On 5/14/2019 at 1:54 PM, badassgixxer05 said:

Same, slow crawling is faster than diving. You only dive when Jason is shifting after you. It's never failed me. Even people waiting to go through the same window ger in after me.