So what did you guys fix?  Environmental kills don’t work, sense turns off in combat stance, people still get on the roof, just watched Jason walk behind the cop car and stand there.

• Haha 1

I would stop complaining, you might force them to “fix” something again, & we wouldn’t want that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just played a game and couldn't even aim and shoot the flare gun at Jason.  Its also impossible to swing at him without getting grabbed in mid-swing..  What a train wreck!!!

Just send it back to the game at launch already!!! For god sakes. 

6 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Just played a game and couldn't even aim and shoot the flare gun at Jason.  Its also impossible to swing at him without getting grabbed in mid-swing..  What a train wreck!!!

Just send it back to the game at launch already!!! For god sakes. 

Don’t make the first move when u fight Jason. Punish his grab or use combat stance juking

14 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Don’t make the first move when u fight Jason. Punish his grab or use combat stance juking

Lol!  I slash players like you , As soon as I see a counselor square up ,to try and fight me I slash,

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

Lol!  I slash players like you , As soon as I see a counselor square up ,to try and fight me I slash,

U can dodge slashing to lol

32 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Nah that's what blocking is for. 

Don’t need to block and waste ur weapon and if u just stand there in block that’s an easy grab for Jason lol

Just now, DontZzz34 said:

Don’t need to block and waste ur weapon and if u just stand there in block that’s an easy grab for Jason lol

Lol try dodging a weapon strength Jason a few times and let me know how that works out for you. You're not wasting your weapon if the block ends up saving your life. Besides that it takes multiple blocks to equal one weapon swing. Depending on the weapon, perks, and the counselors luck, of course.

You should honestly be standing in block even inside locked cabins. Never know when Jason will show up and slip you a throwing knife through the window. Or even hit you with flying glass from breaking the window. Little bit of damage here and there adds up after awhile. And any damage at all will negatively effect your fear meter and stamina regeneration. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

You should honestly be standing in block even inside locked cabins. Never know when Jason will show up and slip you a throwing knife through the window. Or even hit you with flying glass from breaking the window. Little bit of damage here and there adds up after awhile. And any damage at all will negatively effect your fear meter and stamina regeneration. 

Interesting advice, I think I’ll try that.

1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

Lol try dodging a weapon strength Jason a few times and let me know how that works out for you. You're not wasting your weapon if the block ends up saving your life. Besides that it takes multiple blocks to equal one weapon swing. Depending on the weapon, perks, and the counselors luck, of course.

I do stand in block inside cabins to counter the knives. 1v1 combat I don’t see much use for blocking his slashes when ur just standing there blocking allowing for an easy grab or if anything doing that could possibly limp you and just prolong how long it takes to get slashed to death. Straight up just trying to avoid getting slashed is more effective to do then standing in block letting Jason slash you.

3 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I do stand in block inside cabins to counter the knives. 1v1 combat I don’t see much use for blocking his slashes when ur just standing there blocking allowing for an easy grab

You should be in CS anyway if you're that close. You're not standing in block. Should be block, swing, dodge. Then rinse and repeat or run away, depending on whether you're trying to get the mask off or just hitting him to build stam. 

6 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

You should be in CS anyway if you're that close. You're not standing in block. Should be block, swing, dodge. Then rinse and repeat or run away, depending on whether you're trying to get the mask off or just hitting him to build stam. 

We all got our own ways of fighting Jason. I probably interpreted what u said the wrong way. What u just said here makes more sense

7 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

We all got our own ways of fighting Jason. I probably interpreted what u said the wrong way. What u just said here makes more sense

Lol I was just working on editing more into it.

Works great for 2 vs 1 against Jason or slasher Jasons that aren't likely to grab you. Also when you're defending an objective (phone/power box). Obviously if you're by yourself a good Jason will just grab you but sometimes they like to slow you down a bit by slashing first. So then block/swing/dodge is the way to go over dodge/swing or just standing there out of CS spamming swing like a noob. Of course none of that matters if you get locked up in CS due to bad connection because you'll probably die then anyway.

18 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Lol I was just working on editing more into it.

Works great for 2 vs 1 against Jason or slasher Jasons that aren't likely to grab you. Also when you're defending an objective (phone/power box). Obviously if you're by yourself a good Jason will just grab you but sometimes they like to slow you down a bit by slashing first. So then block/swing/dodge is the way to go over dodge/swing or just standing there out of CS spamming swing like a noob. Of course none of that matters if you get locked up in CS due to bad connection because you'll probably die then anyway.

I’ll give that a try sometime. Of course it’d have to be when I’m with another person to be more effective. Good strategy man

• Thanks 1

Yeah ive only 0layed a few games from the last patch (rage patch) ...but idk what was "fixed" here. So far on this one people throw a knife at the car and its destroyed, as jason you do kill but only plays music and you are just choking for an extended period then counselor gets out freebie (this happened in past but happens every single game now)

7 minutes ago, Dead Meme said:

@PARTVI Just spam choke...

No...you perform the kill...but it glitches and eventially councelor is forced free and gets another chance. This i believe has been happening since launch , but seems very often now 

@PARTVI Oh.  Well context kills glitch out more than ever since the latest patch. Usually normal grab kills don't; maybe high ping is a factor?  

6 hours ago, Dead Meme said:

@PARTVI Oh.  Well context kills glitch out more than ever since the latest patch. Usually normal grab kills don't; maybe high ping is a factor?  

Normal grab kills work fine, enviro-kills are kinda iffy. Sometimes they work as intended, sometimes they glitch out and the counselor gets free.