Sign in to follow this  
SteadyGosling

Victoria's Pants are glitched

24 minutes ago, SteadyGosling said:

You cant change the color of her pants... always blue no matter what color you select, even in the menu.

@mattshotcha

Heads up, in case you want to run this up to the team.

13 minutes ago, MaxRenn82 said:

I reported it as well to jasonkillsbugs. They are looking into it.

Thanks, every little bit helps. 

I am honestly not sure why they even changed her ass? Did anyone ask for this? WHY would anyone ask for changing a character's ass in a videogame?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Survival said:

I am honestly not sure why they even changed her ass? Did anyone ask for this? WHY would anyone ask for changing a character's ass in a videogame?

I had the same idea, out of everything this games got going on, they decided to make a characters ass bigger instead of a bug fix or something... 

I mean, okay, if the game was mostly bug free and they just rolled some patch to touch up graphics and character models and made asses/bulges bigger in the process, fine. But the game is in a very bad state right now, there are dozens of horrible, game breaking problems right now and they choose to make one ass bigger and create a new bug in a process (only blue pants work).

This is actually pretty funny.

This is obviously a quality of life game impacting bug fix for everyone :D

Priority number 1. Roof Glitch that was priority number 2. 

I main Tiffany still, but nice try Dev's!

9 hours ago, Survival said:

Her ass was trash. It needed fixing. Did it need to be done right now? Prob not, as it should have been one of the non priority things. Guessing it didn't take much time to fix, so wasn't a bunch of wasted time. Maybe its too big now for her to fit in any of the other pants. Big booty problems!! 😜

Shame the DLC counselors never got actual 2nd or 3rd outfits.

I could do without the Halloween costumes. Why they thought those made sense over actual camp counselor outfits never made sense to me. I guess along with the silly troll emotes, it was just their horrible attempt to appeal to more casual crowds that left the game anyway.

The swim wear was fine, it made sense in canon.

Vicky could've gotten a swimsuit similar to Jenny, except with single solid colors and perhaps some sunglasses like Melissa had in Part 7. Shelly I would've given him the scuba gear outfit he wore to scare Vera in Part 3. Mitch I would've given him cut off jeans as shorts and maybe a tank top to complete the outfit or a new t-shirt. Fox is hard because I doubt a biker chick would wear a provocative swimsuit or anything like Deb or AJ have. Probably some cutoff jeans and a tank top and perhaps you fill it out with some tatoos she might've had.

But things that made sense like that never came to fruition. Oh well.

16 hours ago, Survival said:

Either someone asked for it, or one of more of the developers felt it needed to be done. It probably could have waited, given there are much more important things to address. What's done is done.

17 hours ago, Survival said:

Don't ignore the tragedy... Measures HAD to be taken. 🍑

• Like 1

She's my main so this is pretty noticeable to me. However her recolors are probably some of the worst in the game tbh. I wish she had gotten at least a proper DLC outfit. Whatever.

I don't think they made it 'bigger' I think they just reshaped it so it didn't look like she was wearing MC Hammer pants.