Sign in to follow this  
JustinX

XBOX 1 Dedicated Servers Are Down

Been like this all Day for me. Tweeted Wes, F13, IllFonic. Reported to Jason Kills Bugs.

Who else plays XBOX 1 here? Same issue right. How is PC and PS4 today? 

Any word from the Team? Can we get Dedicated back today? Thanks!

Ya sorry Justin, these issues are down the list of things we need to fix. We just repaired all the roof glitches, floating weapons, glitch kills, and most importantly the ability to heal others. We will get around to fixing the servers when we can. 

• Like 1

PS4 dedicated servers are fine, I may check my Xbox copy of the game to see if I can get any dedicated server. 

Can confirm. No dedicated servers on Xbox One X.

Every match is red in the 200 to 400 range.

Had my game crash as Jason a few times now.

Was wondering what was going on. I was just in a game & noticed that little internet icon thingie popping up & it hasn't done that since we've had dedicated servers. Then a minute later "you were kicked. Host has left the game." 

So are Xbox dedication servers still down? They better give some response, they owe it to their community. I'm on PS4, but something like this really should've been acknowledged on their officially Twitter or something and I found nothing. 

4 minutes ago, Brogan322 said:

So are Xbox dedication servers still down? They better give some response, they owe it to their community. I'm on PS4, but something like this really should've been acknowledged on their officially Twitter or something and I found nothing. 

The only response I've seen so far about this is a post from Matt on reddit:

"On Xbox we’ve been seeing some dedicated server issues today. So matches are loading up peer to peer. The team is investigating."

https://old.reddit.com/r/F13thegame/comments/bnveub/so_were_back_to_this_eh/

20 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

A.J needs her booty buffed.... 

She just needs clothing that shows it off more. Someone else in another thread suggested to allow counselors to wear other counselors clothing. Perhaps Tiffany would let AJ wear her bikini, booty shorts, or devil costume 🙂

2 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

She just needs clothing that shows it off more. Someone else in another thread suggested to allow counselors to wear other counselors clothing. Perhaps Tiffany would let AJ wear her bikini, booty shorts, or devil costume 🙂

Oh