Somethin Cool

After 4 hours of testing here's what the patch actually fixed:

Posted (edited)

I'm sure there's more that can be added to this list, but here's what I've found to be fixed so far:

Packanack: balcony trap glitch

Pinehurst: fence glitch 

Higgins Small: behind the barn out of map glitch

Jarvis: porch glitch

Also noteworthy: I haven't been able to put a counselor through a wall by using a pocket knife. Tried at Higgins Small and Packanack. 

Car can no longer block the entrance to the barn at Pinehurst due to the tractor blocking the door. 

Counselors can no longer emote out the police exit. Most likely due to the counselor hit/grab boxes being removed upon escape. I also doubt Jason can grab a counselor out of the exit after they've escaped, although I haven't tested it yet.

Jason can no longer be sweater stunned during a stun. Although counselors can't use the sweater during a stun either, so they can immediately use the sweater following the stun by spamming triangle. This might make shifting/morphing out of the stun nearly impossible for Jason.

Edit: Victoria's ass is larger but her pants are glitched so that only the blue ones can be selected.

Edited by Somethin Cool
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for posting.....the actual changes/fixes they implemented.

guess you should edit your other posts about nothing getting fixed....lol

6 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

guess you should edit your other posts about nothing getting fixed....

CDF5EDDA-4569-4508-9EC7-0563541EDC98.jpeg

😂 Edited

• Haha 1

I can confirm the pocket knife animation no longer puts people into other rooms or outside cabins...thus I think it's safe to say that the room off the kitchen at Packanack no longer can be accessed nor the room off the bathroom/upstairs hall of Higgins would be accessible anymore. 

Grabbing people out of the police exit is still a thing though.  At least on Packanack and Higgins, counselors still can do that little circle running pattern after getting out of the exit, main menu will say escaped immediately while they do this, but Jason can still grab them during this stupid circle.  Kill them.  And then glitch the round out where you'll all have to wait for the time to run out.  But nope, can't dance on the way out anymore. 

1 hour ago, SirMang said:

I can confirm the pocket knife animation no longer puts people into other rooms or outside cabins...thus I think it's safe to say that the room off the kitchen at Packanack no longer can be accessed nor the room off the bathroom/upstairs hall of Higgins would be accessible anymore. 

Grabbing people out of the police exit is still a thing though.  At least on Packanack and Higgins, counselors still can do that little circle running pattern after getting out of the exit, main menu will say escaped immediately while they do this, but Jason can still grab them during this stupid circle.  Kill them.  And then glitch the round out where you'll all have to wait for the time to run out.  But nope, can't dance on the way out anymore. 

Yeah I noticed you can still run after you pass the police exit. Might be a good strategy if Jason is close.

The rock behind Higgins main house Small map I believe is fixed also. I tested it and couldn't get up there not that it mattered Jason could get there by normal means.

Solution: remove crouching and make slow walking generate less noise while standing still removes more stamina. As crouching recovers moreb just eliminate the problematic function

21 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

Solution: remove crouching and make slow walking generate less noise while standing still removes more stamina. As crouching recovers moreb just eliminate the problematic function

What?

Oh and combat mechanics off host are the worst they've ever been. Block is almost unusable. And for some reason during rage, if a counselor is spamming swing, Jason acts like he's stunned and can't swing his weapon.

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

guess you should edit your other posts about nothing getting fixed....

ehh. the usual f13 patch. Fix some shit, break some shit and have no effect on the main bugs in the game. Rinse repeat. Side note, the random counselor bug is back to being about once every handful of matches like it was way back before it was supposedly patched out. Something they did undid the effect of that bandaid...

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

ehh. the usual f13 patch. Fix some shit, break some shit and have no effect on the main bugs in the game. Rinse repeat. Side note, the random counselor bug is back to being about once every handful of matches like it was way back before it was supposedly patched out. Something they did undid the effect of that bandaid...

I played for 5 or 6 hours yesterday and never had a random counselor. Honestly the only things that are more broken than before are some of Jason's combat mechanics and environmental kills.

They screwed up on the roof glitch but trap rubber banding is fairly new. I can understand why they didn't know about it soon enough to patch it out too..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

I played for 5 or 6 hours yesterday and never had a random counselor. Honestly the only things that are more broken than before are some of Jason's combat mechanics and environmental kills.

They screwed up on the roof glitch but trap rubber banding is fairly new. I can understand why they didn't know about it soon enough to patch it out too..

Random counselor and glitched environment kills were a regular occurrence all night for me the last 3 nights(maybe i just had bad luck? This is on PC). I streamed and sent in videos. along with roof glitchers..

also repair animations were kicking me out multiple times. i had to change angle and retry a bunch of times. This was at boat and car battery. When tried to do repair it was almost like something was in the way, but nothing was there...

I was running Lachappa most of the night. Didn't have any problems with repair either. 

The enviros were definitely screwed. As far as random counselor, we only get that on PS4 when someone's trying to glitch Jason.

5 hours ago, sedaiv said:

What was fixed...

Check out this thread to answer your question...😉

On 5/13/2019 at 10:43 AM, Somethin Cool said:

As far as random counselor, we only get that on PS4 when someone's trying to glitch Jason.

On PC, when the random counselor happens, the Jason that match is usually a Glitched looking patchwork mashup of a Random Jason. Nothing purposely being glitched just the game engine spit out some random bs and said here you go, now kill for mama! 😁

On 5/13/2019 at 3:43 PM, Somethin Cool said:

As far as random counselor, we only get that on PS4 when someone's trying to glitch Jason.

What?? I've once seen a leatherface Jason :D

On 5/12/2019 at 3:48 PM, Somethin Cool said:

Edit: Victoria's ass is larger but her pants are glitched so that only the blue ones can be selected.

Hmmm ^^ gotta check that out as Jason ;D

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Check out this thread to answer your question...😉

So nothing

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

So nothing

You asked and got an actual answer....

they fixed more than nothing....but a lot less than they should have...

I should have know sarcasm was coming with your original question...

#what a dick.

4 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

You asked and got an actual answer....

they fixed more than nothing....but a lot less than they should have...

I should have know sarcasm was coming with your original question...

#what a dick.

No i was seriously asking what was fixed.

5 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

On PC, when the random counselor happens, the Jason that match is usually a Glitched looking patchwork mashup of a Random Jason. Nothing purposely being glitched just the game engine spit out some random bs and said here you go, now kill for mama! 😁

No they're glitching. Might not always be intentional though. You have to have a less than full lobby and invite a player. They accept the invite and join up on the loading screen and then you get random counselor/mutt Jason.

40 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

No i was seriously asking what was fixed.

Apparently you don't read very well...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Apparently you don't read very well...

I read it but see they fixed nothing.

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

I read it but see they fixed nothing.

Ok then let me know the next time you see someone glitching on Jarvis porch

• Like 1