Sign in to follow this  
Fennec

Best way to report someone?

So I've run into the occasional person or group of people glitching to the roof, blocking doorways, openly colluding with Jason etc. I've been taking screenshots and reporting here: http://www.jasonkillsbugs.com/

But I take it that screenshots probably aren't good enough to warrant a ban, nor do I know if IllFonic even reads the reports. I assume the best way to report is via video evidence. So what's the most convenient hassle-free way to make a short video on PC and where should I upload it? 

1 hour ago, Fennec said:

So I've run into the occasional person or group of people glitching to the roof, blocking doorways, openly colluding with Jason etc. I've been taking screenshots and reporting here: http://www.jasonkillsbugs.com/

But I take it that screenshots probably aren't good enough to warrant a ban, nor do I know if IllFonic even reads the reports. I assume the best way to report is via video evidence. So what's the most convenient hassle-free way to make a short video on PC and where should I upload it? 

that is the best way to report and also illfonic is no longer responsible for friday black tower took over

The way you have been doing it is the only correct way. Just do not expect any actual bans, I still encounter players I have reported almost a year ago dancing on the roof almost everytime I play.

4 hours ago, Survival said:

The way you have been doing it is the only correct way. Just do not expect any actual bans, I still encounter players I have reported almost a year ago dancing on the roof almost everytime I play.

Yeah, but did you just do screenshots or video?

I have already reported players with a speedhack to jasonkillsbugs and they still play the game 1 year later with the same Steam, and the same hack ...
I gave up doing it because it takes 8H Youtube download for 20 minutes of play, for nothing finally. I don't care because I found a trick not to die when Jason grab me with his hack. 😀
The best is to leave the lobby when you recognize toxic players. Don't waste your time reporting. 

All the videos I've submitted nothing happened to any of those players,to my knowledge they all are still playing the game.One video it took over 2 months for it to even get viewed as I was checking my YouTube channel frequently. It's a waste of time, If anyone gets banned it's very few and very far between.

Nope they don't care. And if you post here they just delete it. All the trolls know they won't do shit which is why we have this problem in the first place. Add on top of that that they have no fucking clue how to patch it out and we have the nightmare that I was just playing last night. SMH..

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/423748104

image.png.a290d0c751addf8c60b1b68fc9bed262.png

The game is on life support, so they can't afford to lose any players. Hence why they won't ban all these trolls. Can't afford to lose the players, so the morons can do what they like.