Apologies if this has been discussed/addressed. Feel free to merge/delete if so.

Was in a match earlier (PS4) and escaped Jason via the police and noticed the emote wheel is no longer accessible once a counselor crosses into the exit animation. Emotes that cause the counselor to slide away faster are especially helpful here to prevent Jason from glitching through the "safe wall" and grabbing you after you've made it out. Aside from that, sure I'll admit, I also enjoy an occasional victory dance after I've outsmarted a cheating Jason.

Was this change intentional?

@mattshotcha

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Lol, that’s funny. Not sure if it was intentional but I’m fine with it if it was.

Lol happens to you a lot apparently. 🌈

6 hours ago, SteveChristy said:

Apologies if this has been discussed/addressed. Feel free to merge/delete if so.

Was in a match earlier (PS4) and escaped Jason via the police and noticed the emote wheel is no longer accessible once a counselor crosses into the exit animation. Emotes that cause the counselor to slide away faster are especially helpful here to prevent Jason from glitching through the "safe wall" and grabbing you after you've made it out. Aside from that, sure I'll admit, I also enjoy an occasional victory dance after I've outsmarted a cheating Jason.

Was this change intentional?

@mattshotcha

I don't see why they would have taken this out. Catering to all the salty shitty Jasons out there that whine when someone dance emotes off the map I suppose. I didn't even know the Jasons cared about things like that or I would have escaped to the police a lot more often. 😉

Guess it's time to find the work around for it now that I know it makes people salty. 

Dancing my way out of the police exit every time was fun.

They should have left it alone.

Don't worry though because they broke environmental kills to make up for it. 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Lol happens to you a lot apparently. 🌈

Not to me personally, but definitely Jason’s I’m spectating.

8 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

I don't see why they would have taken this out. Catering to all the salty shitty Jasons out there that whine when someone dance emotes off the map I suppose. I didn't even know the Jasons cared about things like that or I would have escaped to the police a lot more often. 😉

Guess it's time to find the work around for it now that I know it makes people salty. 

As for this part of your quote, I can’t think of a single time it’s been complained about but I do know people who use it to get outside the map. So if it was tweaked, it was probably for that, not whining Jason’s. 

• Like 1

Eh, it was fun to do but it's one of those things if it's gone we don't really need it anyways and doubt they would care to honestly patch it if it's a bug from the recent patch. 

Shame really. There's nothing funnier than emoting a "How Rude" or "Sexy Sway" as you're escaping to the cops. Lol

Guess it hurt too many feelings. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mike-hannigan said:

Shame really. There's nothing funnier than emoting a "How Rude" or "Sexy Sway" as you're escaping to the cops. Lol

Doubt it......

10 hours ago, mike-hannigan said:

Agreed.  

Dancing out the exit is hilarious.  If it was intentionally taken out, I cry foul. @mattshotcha, can you confirm whether this was intentional?

I know most people here either want a Jason slaughtering, no-fun bloodbath or an all-dancing piñata party, but I like the balance.  Jason SHOULD be super OP, but when I escape I want to have a laugh of relief.

I jokingly say to my buddies that the biggest issue I have with the game is that you can't dance out the exit in the car or boat.  But I kinda mean it!😉

• Like 1

On 5/13/2019 at 8:10 AM, gtdjlocker311 said:

I know most people here either want a Jason slaughtering, no-fun bloodbath or an all-dancing piñata party, but I like the balance.  Jason SHOULD be super OP, but when I escape I want to have a laugh of relief.

I feel the same way.

Getting around Jason and reaching the police is like scoring the winning touchdown. Nothing wrong with a harmless celebration on your way into the darkness. I'd like to see it brought back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1