44 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I think a better idea would be revamping the Tommy selection so that:

1) There must be at least 3  counselors dead 

2) At least 5 minutes must have elapsed.

3) At the end of five minutes, Tommy is randomly selected out of ALL dead counselors. No more "1st or 2nd to die becomes Tommy", all dead counselors have an equal chance.

That’s a good idea to. My reasoning for my idea is I like the thought of forcing kill squads to survive part of the night before they can engage in the kill. Running the clock down is the hardest thing to do in the game after all. So implementing this would make it harder for them

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I finally got that OHDM some people talked about that I always thought was bullshit till I tried it. Buggzy + Epic Thrasher + Epic Slugger + Legendary Sucker Punch + Axe = De-masked Jason in one blow less than one minute into the round. What in the fuck Devs? There's no way it should be THAT easy.

Exactly, i play Fox, use those perks and damask on my first or second heavy attack.

Edit: I use L SP, L Thrasher & either L Teamwork or L leadfoot/MDIAC.

6 hours ago, Fennec said:

The reason I asked about the 100% chance for Jason to drop a counselor when he's being hit is because fairly recently I had 2 Vanessa players (I'm pretty sure they were buddies because they were fairly well coordinated) hitting me whenever I'd shift grab either of them. They were walking in close proximity to each other and when you're playing a slow Jason, you're not gonna be able to burn out their stamina by trying to walk them down. I dunno what perks they were running or if it made a difference, but every time I'd shift grab, I'd get hit and drop them. So I went around the map pulling knives and every time I'd cripple one, the other would heal, I'd either go in for a slash while they were healing or a grab, then boop, I'm hit and I let the person go. Maybe I need to transition back to equipping and spamming that cheap-ass insta-choke Jason kill and pray the other person's timing is off. But I really saw no way to kill them with a grab and slashing as a last resort wasn't effective enough and I ran out of pocket knives. Am I a bit rusty and could I have played it a bit better? Sure, but I think the outcome still would've been the same even if I was able to shift grab 100% of the time. Maybe people are just better at hitting Jason at the right time when he grabs, but I always used to be able to choke kill people even with a few others hitting on me around a fully equipped vehicle. 

Always have OHC equipped. I've strangled hundreds next to the car then pulled a new driver out to strangle and killed sweater girls in front of an armed Tommy who ran ahead that had weapons. It's not shitty, it's strategy. 

2 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Yeah that’s way too quick. I’ve seen 2 minutes before. Since Jason was always put down at the end of the movies I wonder what the game would be like if we could only kill Jason the last 5-10 minutes? Maybe make it so you can only use the sweater in that time frame?

I'd make Jason is programmed to only be killable with 7 or less minutes left.

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I think a better idea would be revamping the Tommy selection so that:

1) There must be at least 3  counselors dead 

2) At least 5 minutes must have elapsed.

3) At the end of five minutes, Tommy is randomly selected out of ALL dead counselors. No more "1st or 2nd to die becomes Tommy", all dead counselors have an equal chance.

I disagree on three dead or left counselors as i feel 2 is enough. 5 minutes i thought was already implemented. Agreed, Tommy needs to be more random. Because even if you go by highest score returns as they're more of a team player (assumed) it is a slap when the person is afk or does nothing yet returns.

55 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

I'd make Jason is programmed to only be killable with 7 or less minutes left

I like that. We’d really see how good these try hard kill squads are then running the clock out longer. 

This game is terrible right now. I played it over 600 hours the last 2 years and i loved it. But this stuipid stun resistance now with rage is totally senseless. It took all remaining skill and fun out of the game. there is no chance right now to fight Jason after he is in rage, you can let you kill instantly by him, cause there is no sense of continuing playing. Even cracker or flare cant stun him anymore. really ? are you serious ? Skilled Jason player know how to deal with mobs. Please go back to the old playstyle with some tweaks. Add a stun immunity after going through doors or walls for 2-3 seconds. or reduce the possibility to stun and fall to the ground. just staying stunned for 2 seconds and go on. So an overall reducing of the stuntime but no invincibility.

increase Tommy spawn after at least 3 cons are dead and minimum 5 minutes must have elapsed.

@prodigy

The rage rework actually makes perfect sense and is not senseless.... before it Jason was very weak when dealing with multiple counselors in combat.

This eliminated the Piniata Jason Dance party’s of old and brought the game closer to the developers original design...

I do wish they would make a few adjustments to the rage as keeping him at bay is limited.... either firecrackers or the flare should still stun Jason in Rage....

My suggestion would be only fight Jason when absolutely necessary hit those objectives and get out of dodge or go for the easiest way to survive the game right now and kill him since Demasking and getting the Kill is extremely easy with just one other coordinated player.

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@prodigy

The rage rework actually makes perfect sense and is not senseless.... before it Jason was very weak when dealing with multiple counselors in combat.

This eliminated the Piniata Jason Dance party’s of old and brought the game closer to the developers original design...

I do wish they would make a few adjustments to the rage as keeping him at bay is limited.... either firecrackers or the flare should still stun Jason in Rage....

My suggestion would be only fight Jason when absolutely necessary hit those objectives and get out of dodge or go for the easiest way to survive the game right now and kill him since Demasking and getting the Kill is extremely easy with just one other coordinated player.

Hell no ! it is completly senseless, like most of all adjustments they did in the past two years.  Jason dance partys are caused of noob jasons. It looks like you dont know anything about the "original design" at all. Its never been like Jason is invincible. He wasnt in the movies, so why he should be in a multiplayer game. this is no sense. And you cant argue with dance partys. Its a lack of balance, which the defs cant fix since the first release. This adjustment kills the whole game entirely. Like they did with the team kills. If you want a survival game, than you have to fight back, if not, why anybody should stay after Jason got rage ? You force the rage quiters !

10 minutes ago, prodigy said:

Hell no ! it is completly senseless, like most of all adjustments they did in the past two years.  Jason dance partys are caused of noob jasons. It looks like you dont know anything about the "original design" at all. Its never been like Jason is invincible. He wasnt in the movies, so why he should be in a multiplayer game. this is no sense. And you cant argue with dance partys. Its a lack of balance, which the defs cant fix since the first release. This adjustment kills the whole game entirely. Like they did with the team kills. If you want a survival game, than you have to fight back, if not, why anybody should stay after Jason got rage ? You force the rage quiters !

Learn how to dodge cancel. Then you can hit him in rage all you want. I've survived the night plenty of times post rage buff. Quit bitchin and get good...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, prodigy said:

Hell no ! it is completly senseless, like most of all adjustments they did in the past two years.  Jason dance partys are caused of noob jasons.

If I Were you I would spend some time actually reading up on what the developers wanted to accomplish with this games design.

watch the first Gun media: Beyond episode they explain why the rage mode was introduced and what their intentions for the core game is..... Jason was and still to some degree is at a disadvantage in group combat.

It looks like you dont know anything about the "original design" at all. Its never been like Jason is invincible. He wasnt in the movies, so why he should be in a multiplayer game.

At at no point is Jason in the game invincible including when Rage is active he is actually easier to kill now more than ever......

Once again, read up on things you don’t know about before you post.

this is no sense. And you cant argue with dance partys. Its a lack of balance, which the defs cant fix since the first release. This adjustment kills the whole game entirely. Like they did with the team kills. If you want a survival game, than you have to fight back, 

It makes sense in the context of a asymmetrical Horror game based on the slasher films.... Jason is supposed to be over powered compared to the 7 counselors.

players do have the ability to fight back but that shouldn’t take Precedence over Completing objectives and escaping....

With that said combat is still apart of the game and players can still play any way they want using said combat to stun Jason to their hearts content....fortunately there is a time limit now for how long Jason will be on his back ....

if the goal is to Kill him save combat for when you are ready with all the pieces for the Kill in place get the demask and kill him with a teammate it really is the easiest way to survive the match now.

and as @Somethin Cool said surviving the night is still quite possible after rage.

6 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@prodigy

FIRECRACKERS AREN'T SHIT. I've walkes through them fine IRL. The flare gun should stun at close range but i still think the rage upgrade was perfect.

@prodigy Jason may not be invincible he gives off a feeling of dread and fear. At this time, he doesn't. Then again, i play enough to not dread

4 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

FIRECRACKERS AREN'T SHIT. I've walkes through them fine IRL. The flare gun should stun at close range but i still think the rage upgrade was perfect.

Glad you are a fan of it!!

I am too overall it definitely serves its purpose.... I agree the flare gun head shot definitely should stun a raging Jason.

I dont give a damn to the developers. they doomed their own masterpiece ! They never played their own game in public.

This game is casual as hell and dead like hell. cause of bs decisions by the dev team. There is no skill related gameplay anymore. If somebody is proud of surviving, damn, than you played vs a noob jason. there is no skill anymore to survive 20 minutes against Jason like it was. Its bs like DBD where u cant fight back. Its friday the 13th, the victims always fight back!

32 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

@prodigy Jason may not be invincible he gives off a feeling of dread and fear. At this time, he doesn't. Then again, i play enough to not dread

On PC, cracker and flare doesn't stun Jason in Rage. tested many times.

4 minutes ago, prodigy said:

On PC, cracker and flare doesn't stun Jason in Rage. tested many times.

Go back and re-read what they said, neither of the people you’re arguing with are really against you. They’ve tried to explain, not only why rage was introduced but also that some of us feel that the firecrackers or flare gun should still stun. Not that they do stun but that they should. 

Relax man, We’re all fans.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@prodigy the reason why they added the rage buff to make Jason not get stunned in rage is because people were working in groups and fighting Jason all 20 minutes of the game. teabagging/dancing on him all game. Is that what Friday the 13th movies were like? No not at all....... now when Jason hits rage people actually have to run away, which is what I see people actually doing now. Which is more like the Friday movies. You didn’t see people stunning Jason the entire movie did you? Jason was too weak before the rage buff. I think he’s plenty powerful now except in the part where he can’t keep his mask. 

While I do like the rage buff, I do still enjoy combat and fighting Jason. So I do think Tommy Jarvis, Final girl, fireworks, and flares should still stun him in rage. This would make the game more interesting I think. 

Tommy Jarvis- Should definitely be able to stun him since he’s supposed to be a hero

Final girl- The Final girl should be able to stun because when did the final girl not stun Jason in the movies?

fireworks/flares- Would really help out low stamina counselors who get tunneled 

And I’ve survived the night several several times since the rage buff. Get good

Flares & firecrackers should stun in rage. Yeah they'd be fought over like pocket knives but Jason has a chance of not dieing.

23 hours ago, prodigy said:

I dont give a damn to the developers. they doomed their own masterpiece ! They never played their own game in public.

This game is casual as hell and dead like hell. cause of bs decisions by the dev team. There is no skill related gameplay anymore. If somebody is proud of surviving, damn, than you played vs a noob jason. there is no skill anymore to survive 20 minutes against Jason like it was. Its bs like DBD where u cant fight back. Its friday the 13th, the victims always fight back!

Fight back, yes, but pinata parties are another story. Last night, I watched a LaChappa (a fucking LACHAPPA... the bastard love child of Porky Pig and Donkeylips from Salute your Shorts) kite a part 3 Jason all over the map for the last 10 minutes of the game while Rage mode was active. Aside from a couple of bear-traps, he had no way of stunning Jason (No shotguns left, and no PKs). If stamina was too low, he'd bait Jason into trying to grab, hit him with something, and use the stamina boost to get away. Personally, I thought it was kinda impressive, but I suppose you're going to tell me that this took no skill whatsoever... right?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Personally, I thought it was kinda impressive, but I suppose you're going to tell me that this took no skill whatsoever... right?

That’s impressive against any Jason. Mad skill using LaChappa that way, poor Jason.

23 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Fight back, yes, but pinata parties are another story. Last night, I watched a LaChappa (a fucking LACHAPPA... the bastard love child of Porky Pig and Donkeylips from Salute your Shorts) kite a part 3 Jason all over the map for the last 10 minutes of the game while Rage mode was active. Aside from a couple of bear-traps, he had no way of stunning Jason (No shotguns left, and no PKs). If stamina was too low, he'd bait Jason into trying to grab, hit him with something, and use the stamina boost to get away. Personally, I thought it was kinda impressive, but I suppose you're going to tell me that this took no skill whatsoever... right?

The rage change only stopped piñata parties , which shouldn’t have been in the game in the 1st place,  now all people do use the double med perk(there are way to many meds sprays) and cart Jason in and out of windows, it’s pathetic as a matter of fact everything about this game is pathetic, I was a backer and I got my money’s worth,  yesterday I finished my last badge and I e had 100% on the trophy’s for a few months, the game is almost unplayable yet again, I’m moving on.

6 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

The rage change only stopped piñata parties , which shouldn’t have been in the game in the 1st place,  now all people do use the double med perk(there are way to many meds sprays) and cart Jason in and out of windows, it’s pathetic as a matter of fact everything about this game is pathetic, I was a backer and I got my money’s worth,  yesterday I finished my last badge and I e had 100% on the trophy’s for a few months, the game is almost unplayable yet again, I’m moving on.

I think this game is awesome aside from the bugs/glitches that get fucking old..... ugh I can’t tell you how much I hate the glitches and bugs. But all in all I have a lot of fun playing this game. Why do u think it’s unplayable??

11 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

Wasn’t so pathetic you wanted to keep playing it and accomplish 100% badges and trophies though.....hmmmm....something made you keep coming back... 

I think you are Fake Hating on the game bro.....you actually really love it and are just upset about issues that we all hope will be patched out and fixed.