Sign in to follow this  
Perpangular

Introduction

Hello all. My name is Perpangular. You can find me on Steam, PS4, and Xbox (although not on consoles very often anymore) as Perpangular. I have a pc related issue with this help and I figure if anybody can help it is you fine people. Thanks for future conversations and maybe I will see you out there. 

Thank you, welcome to camp. You joined at an interesting time, with a completely unrelated problem to the thing the rest of the community is focused on, so they might be a bit distracted (or rude) don’t hold it against them. 

Yea in the few games I've played I have noticed all the new issues, but despite them all we still play. It's always been a janky game, but a fun janky game. Bugs happen, frustrating, but give them time.

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to the forums!

Glad you're enjoying the game, even with some flaws. Hope your issue gets resolved. Have you been playing the game long? Have you tried any of the Single Player content or mainly the multiplayer?

JTV has some very handy links up there, and if you're also interested in find some new players from here, I'd firstly suggest the general Gamertag thread. Lots of tags from members in there, it's a big thread but worth a look if you have some spare time, and feel free to post your Steam ID or similar in there as well. Secondly, you could try the Player-Run Challenges forum and there's the Good Sportsmanship Club over in General forum, they're a good bunch as well. Hope this helps!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/