I understand the game is about the movie basically but we need some more space. Need more places to experience the horror, its not as scary as it seems if it was real life but making new maps will change that. for example, an asylum or an abandoned crystal lake carnival or festival, orrrr the crystal lake mayor's mansion? 

I understand they way is his looks is COMMON but spice it up a bit how about his shoulder, knee and foot all skeleton...just bones exposed out? or the way he walks or run? lets runway from a half dead "crawling" insidious Jason 

the game is not scary anymore we need more tricks, traps, treats, and weapons to fight back. just call this new update "Wonderland". we can either press quick match ...or "Wonderland Match" ideas from fans

who said it was the #1 rule to follow the 13th movie script? this is a game not a theater lets keep the guy alive

6 minutes ago, JokerKenstin said:

I understand the game is about the movie basically but we need some more space. Need more places to experience the horror, its not as scary as it seems if it was real life but making new maps will change that. for example, an asylum or an abandoned crystal lake carnival or festival, orrrr the crystal lake mayor's mansion? 

I understand they way is his looks is COMMON but spice it up a bit how about his shoulder, knee and foot all skeleton...just bones exposed out? or the way he walks or run? lets runway from a half dead "crawling" insidious Jason 

the game is not scary anymore we need more tricks, traps, treats, and weapons to fight back. just call this new update "Wonderland". we can either press quick match ...or "Wonderland Match" ideas from fans

who said it was the #1 rule to follow the 13th movie script? this is a game not a theater lets keep the guy alive

The devs vision of this game was to remain authentic to the movies. That will not change.

The law suit prevents new content sadly.