Sign in to follow this  
3biscuit 2

I've lost access to all my Tommy/Pamela tapes with the new update

Because of the new update I've lost access to my Tommy & Pamela tapes and I have proof that I actually do have them. I've taken two screenshots on my Xbox account of the tapes I've unlocked being slightly highlighted like I have them but I can't listen to any of them. I'm not gonna give out my Xbox name right away but if an actual support member replies or contacts me then I'd be happy to oblige.

There is a fix to this bug, you just need to find another tape so you can gain access to the ones you've already unlocked, but I really don't want to spend my time looking for another tape because it already took me long enoughto find the ones I have.

-Thanks

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, 3biscuit 2 said:

Because of the new update I've lost access to my Tommy & Pamela tapes and I have proof that I actually do have them. I've taken two screenshots on my Xbox account of the tapes I've unlocked being slightly highlighted like I have them but I can't listen to any of them. I'm not gonna give out my Xbox name right away but if an actual support member replies or contacts me then I'd be happy to oblige.

There is a fix to this bug, you just need to find another tape so you can gain access to the ones you've already unlocked, but I really don't want to spend my time looking for another tape because it already took me long enoughto find the ones I have.

-Thanks

Welcome to camp, you need to fill out a report at Jasonkillsbugs.com to get it resolved. 

If you’re sticking around please go do an introduction post and read the rules, there aren’t that many. Thanks in advance.

I thought it was supposedly fixed, but maybe it's still a thing random people are still experiencing.