Sign in to follow this  
OCT 31 1978

Illfonic working on New Multiplayer game The Predator !

Pretty excited about this!!!

I am a big fan of Predator/ Predator 2 and Predators!!

coming 2020 !!

What the fuckkkk!!!

Awesome?!? Not sure how I feel, maybe excited... a little scared, lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

What the fuckkkk!!!

Awesome?!? Not sure how I feel, maybe excited... a little scared, lol.

Me too !!

Friday is the Funnest game I have ever played with or with out it’s problems!

I am hoping Illfonic has learned from Prior mistakes and will produce another great game minus the “issues”....

lets all pray that this “is one ugly Mother fucker ..” in a good way!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

No way!!!! Predator!?

Yes way !!!

they just released a very short teaser trailer! 

For more info check out Bloodydisgusting.com or dread central.com

4 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Yes way !!!

they just released a very short teaser trailer! 

For more info check out Bloodydisgusting.com or dread central.com

I watched it, it’s good. A little worried it’s not game play footage but then again that’s become par for the course these days. Got to get that hype machine rolling. I hope it has more in common with Friday, then Death Garden. A real progression system and npc’s, they add to the atmosphere of a place. 

I’m happy illfonic is being backed by Fox (Disney), 😂. It should mean they’re not short on funding to make it happen. 

• Like 1

Sony teaming up with Illfonic?!

I got chills when the music kicked in... I'm hyped and onboard! If ever there was a shot at redemption, this is it!

• Like 1

I would be excited to but I don't own a PS4 and only have an Xbox. 😭 

But I guess I can look at the bright side for me. At least it is not a Halloween PS4 exclusive game. I want a Halloween game more than any other horror franchise game. This game would be nice to have but it is what it is. I hope the game is not a disapointment for those of you on PlayStation when it releases. 

I am very dissapointed. Predator is possibly the least interesting property they could have picked.

I never was a huge Predator fan, but the possibilities of this game are mind boggling. This could be an epic game!

• Like 1

On 5/10/2019 at 2:46 AM, Survival said:

I am very dissapointed. Predator is possibly the least interesting property they could have picked.

Least interesting?! An alien with awesome technology/ gadgets and brutal weapons hunts humans for sport .....yeah that doesn’t sound interesting at all....

The original Predator is “The ultimate Action Thriller !!” With some of the most iconic scenes in film! With Hundreds of movies attempting to duplicate what this film did.

The expanding mythology about this alien hunter is one of the most interesting parts of the films As long as Illfonic bases everything on the first and second and Third films and stay far far away from Shane Blacks The Predator( which was absolute shit.)  they’re going to be in good shape

Hopefully their programming skills have improved or we're going to get another game with an awesome concept, design, and assets but riddled with bugs...

I'll reserve judgment until I get more information. It would be nice if the final product turns out to be decent.

12 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

@NthnButAGoodTime, could we get a merge please?

On topic, hey the pubs are Sony so here’s to hoping. I mean, they seem very confident in it.

Your merge has been granted.

• Like 1

This concept seems like a no-brainer as far as asymmetrical games go.

But then I saw it was PS only and was disappointed.

But then I saw Illfonic and wasn't.

• Confused 1

Huh, it looks like the folks at Fox looked at F13, saw what they wanted to do, and assigned blame accordingly.

Illfonic is now working with Fox, on a property that could behave similarly to F13; I've heard of them, they show NFL football games, and probably wouldn't dive headfirst into a pile of crap!

Gun Media has linked up with something called Bloober Team. They are not a network on my television, and have a game coming at the end of the month to almost no fanfare, a sequel to a different, underwhelming game. And... no other projects I see.

This just verifies what a lot of people figured all along. Am excited for a Predator game, though, should play like this with a tougher opponent.

They're going to take the barebones groundwork from F13 and make Predator an asymmetrical vs multiplayer game. 1 predator, 4 or more marines/military guys.

Remember how much F13 is hacked? How many bugs it has/had? You have that to look forward to.

It will be the same thing as F13.

The Predator will be hunted...not the hunter like he was in the films.

• Sad 1

Woot!!! More potato coding!.... Glad I dont have a ps4. 😂 I'm sure the game will still be fun though.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

They're going to take the barebones groundwork from F13 and make Predator an asymmetrical vs multiplayer game. 1 predator, 4 or more marines/military guys.

Remember how much F13 is hacked? How many bugs it has/had? You have that to look forward to.

Hopefully it will also be as fun as Friday and we can look forward to that also !

• Like 1

11 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Hopefully it will also be as fun as Friday and we can look forward to that also !

I'll say F13 will always be my favorite video game.....but this will likely be my 2nd if a Halloween video game wont be made.

• Like 1