It’s pathetic how they have done nothing but nerf the shit out of Jason in every patch since launch ,but they are so hesitant to give Jason any kind of buff, the don’t want to upset the entitled baby’s, trolls and 8 year olds who easily kill Jason.. This is completely the opposite game that Gun was marketing when they wanted money from backers 

pathetic Gun

1. They NEED to fix their NETCODE or SERVERS (upgrade?) or both. If you watch PINGS they randomly just JUMP up to YELLOW/RED every game now. Before DEDICATED I would HOST ALWAYS. And me and my friends and strangers never saw YELLOW unless they were from the UK(im from Ohio usa). That was THE ONLY time. Never red either.

2. Give Jason back his OLD GRAB, so you can SHIFT GRAB again.

3. Keep RAGE but have it take TWICE as long to get, and give Jason double the Health points across the board.

4. Then fix all the TERRIBLE BUGS. Like falling through a MAP, COunselor GLITCH, Roof Glitches, Knive Glitches, Enviro Kill glitching.

5. I probably forgot sme other probz, but yes start there to get this game back on track!!

Stalk and sense now cancel automatically whenever you enter combat stance - whaaaa? 

Having stalk run out the second I go into combat stance to break down doors etc. is really fucking annoying.

I noticed in private matches, my stamina would completely drain when doing a repair... I was putting a battery in as Vanessa - by the time I finished I had absolutely no stamina left. Normally, it regenerates while doing the repair, right? I don’t know if this is a new issue or not as I don’t play private matches that often. 

Servers seem kind of sketchy lately - playing in Australia on PS4, there are plenty of people playing in the region still but it can be stupidly hard to find matches at times lately and it puts AU players on the AP server and vice versa pretty frequently with ~200ms. 

At this point if they fixed the environmental kills glitch, throwing knives/cars bullshit, and unbreak the core gameplay by reverting or adjusting the rage mode idiocy I’d be content for them to never patch the game again, lest it get even more brokener. 

Sad that it was in a better state prior to the engine upgrade a year ago, both balance wise and technically - the car rubberbanding was more or less the only huge ongoing issue the game had at that time, now it’s plagued by them. Dedicated servers and new grab animation aside, it’s been downgraded in so many ways it’s mind boggling. 

At least bring back the flare gun shot in the eye “not the face” animation that was lost with the engine upgrade a year ago. Why is that not in the game anymore? People who played the game for the first 12 months it was out will know what I’m referring to. 

• Like 1

This is a very minor thing, but I noticed you also can't emote now as you escape to the cops. Always liked doing that little victory dance as I crossed the finish line.

• Thanks 1

Had a new glitch today that I'll attribute to the environmental kill glitch.

Playing on Crystal Lake, Jason grabbed me in a cabin and I glitched out of a kill (it looked like I kicked out at the same time he went for the kill) and escaped, but apparently it still counted me as dead. I got to the boat, started it up, and was zipping through the lake when I respawned as Tommy.
Everyone else was in a car and escaped while this was going on, and I respawned at the northern campsite. I swam out to the boat where my Deb was still sitting in the driver's seat. It let me climb in, but I couldn't go. There were even two yellow arrows on the map for both of us. 

I've been playing for a long time now, and that was a new one.

• Haha 1

So after some testing, it seems CLOSED windows on most maps have about 80% chance of glitching out your kill.

Also, almost every bed that has two walls with rooms behind them around it is glitched and the survivor under it is safe. You cannot kill them at all.

Most up to date info from the developers.

“***update*** testing new fix for “bear trap rubber banding” additional testing going on with this fix hope to have it out to you within a week.”

• Like 1