Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 5/10/2019 at 4:04 PM, SirMang said:

I had one match where I had 52 kills because of this.  LOL 

The lobbies reaction after was amusing. 

Yeah. I had a match earlier where I refused to let Tommy get away so I wound up drowning him 127 times. It's very easy to recreate. My buddy got 220 kills a little while after that. It's insane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2019 at 5:24 PM, DontZzz34 said:

Excuse me? I’ve grown into a pretty good player at this game since I started playing. You’re going to try to sent me hate mail for what? 

Didn’t you say you stopped playing this game? Then why don’t you leave. And don’t let the door hit ya on the way out. 👋🏼

 

On 5/18/2019 at 5:42 PM, DontZzz34 said:

@NytmereZ do us a favor and leave :)

Hate mail?  I just exposed how you play this game,  sorry you are being raised in this new era of brain washed ,weak minded< entitled babies.   That cannot take anything without being offended,  but  guess I hit it right on the head , also I was a kickstart backer , it’s people like me who made this game possible, maybe you should get a job instead of  spending your day writing on a video game forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NytmereZ said:

 

Hate mail?  I just exposed how you play this game,  sorry you are being raised in this new era of brain washed ,weak minded< entitled babies.   That cannot take anything without being offended,  but  guess I hit it right on the head , also I was a kickstart backer , it’s people like me who made this game possible, maybe you should get a job instead of  spending your day writing on a video game forum.

And we’ve never even played a single game together and you act like you know how I play? Also.... now you’re acting like you know who I am in my personal life? I probably get paid more then you ✌🏼 Since this game sucks so much just leave. Someone who is on a video game forum with a game they don’t even like/play and is just on here to be an ass to people explains how much of a life they have 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I encountered the bug with the kills in the water the other day. It's disappointing that these things keep happening to this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@NytmereZ and @DontZzz34, stop with the cheap shots and assumptions about each other.

On 5/19/2019 at 9:59 PM, mtvmaxx said:

Yeah. I had a match earlier where I refused to let Tommy get away so I wound up drowning him 127 times. It's very easy to recreate. My buddy got 220 kills a little while after that. It's insane.

Welcome to the forum. Nice overkill of Tommy by the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

@NytmereZ and @DontZzz34, stop with the cheap shots and assumptions about each other.

Maybe he shouldn’t start shit with me when it wasn't necessary to in the first place..... and it was on 2 separate threads to... just saying. But I’ll be done, it’s a waste of time. Lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Maybe he shouldn’t start shit with me when it wasn't necessary to in the first place..... and it was on 2 separate threads to... just saying. But I’ll be done, it’s a waste of time. Lol 

It would seem the bugs bring out the crazy in people around here.

Every time shit hits the fan, people get a little crazy.

Everyone assemble around the campfire for beer and marshmallows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems EU servers are down? Database Login Failure ever since yesterday and according to Steam forums I am not alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The servers are not working since yesterday afternoon. Nobody noticed ?  😥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fair Play said:

It would seem the bugs bring out the crazy in people around here.

Every time shit hits the fan, people get a little crazy.

Everyone assemble around the campfire for beer and marshmallows.

🍻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly don't expect anything more than an update about the update today.

We know them all too well at this point.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Update from the Beyond  stream:

For anyone who missed the stream Mattshotcha said the hot fix that will hopefully end the Roof glitching is being retooled by the team and they hope to get it out to certification and us ASAP....

This hot fix will only focus on the actual interaction mechanics  that allow players to gain access to all roof areas around the maps..... they believe that they will have this issue completely buttoned up with this upcoming Hot fix...after play testing  the teams most recent build....

The following patch after the Hot fix  will then address the environmental kills that have not been registering and allowing players to accumulate hundreds of kills per match...

Matt also mentioned the knife throw car glitch and Victoria’s pants also being next on the teams cross hairs....

He also was asked about Jason’s mask hit points and him being easier to kill since the rage buff... and that the team was looking into these as well but they didn’t want to make any changes that were too drastic with Jason’s gameplay...

I wanted to post something in this thread for anyone who hasn’t seen the Beyond Episode and wanted to know where we are with the most recent developments.

I posted this in the patch notes but since this is a patch problems thread in also seemed logical to post it here as well...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I posted this in the patch notes but since this is a patch problems thread in also seemed logical to post it here as well...

I think if they just double his hit points that would be a reasonable fix. Heavy hits are pretty easy to dodge and really hard to get the timing right to effectively remove the mask from a Jason that knows what he's doing. It'll make the top tier Jason players next to impossible to kill but I guess that's a good thing. If they go any farther than that I think it'll be too much of a buff to Jason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

I think if they just double his hit points that would be a reasonable fix. Heavy hits are pretty easy to dodge and really hard to get the timing right to effectively remove the mask from a Jason that knows what he's doing. It'll make the top tier Jason players next to impossible to kill but I guess that's a good thing. If they go any farther than that I think it'll be too much of a buff to Jason. 

I agree, double hit points will definitely help and wouldn’t be to drastic of an increase to Jason’s side ....but I also wouldn’t be opposed to Jason being able to pick his mask back up and regain 50% of his hit points or some variation to this idea..... the second time it is knocked off it will be too damaged to be used in this manner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I agree, double hit points will definitely help and wouldn’t be to drastic of an increase to Jason’s side ....but I also wouldn’t be opposed to Jason being able to pick his mask back up and regain 50% of his hit points or some variation to this idea..... the second time it is knocked off it because too damaged to be used in this manner.

I'd rather have them just fix block for server lobbies so that Jasons block works as good as it does when hosting a private match. (Small descriptive words in plain English for the devs 😉) That and double hp would be plenty. Maybe even too much. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

I'd rather have them just fix block for server lobbies so that Jasons block works as good as it does when hosting a private match. (Small descriptive words in plain English for the devs 😉) That and double hp would be plenty. Maybe even too much. 

Fixing block alone might even be enough of a buff to Jason  😉 

as it stands right now off host it’s completely useless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Fixing block alone might even be enough of a buff to Jason  😉 

as it stands right now off host it’s completely useless.

Is there any information/stats on how block works in QP versus a private match?  As in the damage Jason does/does not take?  I didn't realize there was a difference between QP and private matches when it came to blocking.  I'd be interested to learn more. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gmintz09 said:

Is there any information/stats on how block works in QP versus a private match?  As in the damage Jason does/does not take?  I didn't realize there was a difference between QP and private matches when it came to blocking.  I'd be interested to learn more. :)

So...Jason only takes damage from non stunning Hits in both quick play and Private the damage is the same for both.

The only difference between the two is how quickly he will go into combat stance and how responsive the Block is.

For some reason ever since the Engine upgrade when playing in QP with the “dedicated Servers” there seems to be a Delay after clicking combat stance and then Block... so even though you have pressed block before the counselors have melee attacked you,  your block will not be up in time to stop the attack......😠

In a private Match with you Hosting the match Combat stance and pressing block is Quite a bit faster and more responsive..... Giving Jason a much better shot in combat against multiple players or 1v1.  

Hope this helps😃!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

So...Jason only takes damage from non stunning Hits in both quick play and Private the damage is the same for both.

The only difference between the two is how quickly he will go into combat stance and how responsive the Block is.

For some reason ever since the Engine upgrade when playing in QP with the “dedicated Servers” there seems to be a Delay after clicking combat stance and then Block... so even though you have pressed block before the counselors have melee attacked you,  your block will not be up in time to stop the attack......😠

In a private Match with you Hosting the match Combat stance and pressing block is Quite a bit faster and more responsive..... Giving Jason a much better shot in combat against multiple players or 1v1.  

Hope this helps😃!

Ahh, okay.  I see.  Thank you for teaching me something new! :)  Did not realize there was a difference between QP/private matches and combat stance/blocking.  Good to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, gmintz09 said:

Ahh, okay.  I see.  Thank you for teaching me something new! :)  Did not realize there was a difference between QP/private matches and combat stance/blocking.  Good to know.

No problem! My pleasure.👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

XP points and leveling up isn't working on the PS4.  

 

What a train wreck.  If it aint one thing its another. 2019 and we still have these kinds of problems with games?  come on man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

So...Jason only takes damage from non stunning Hits in both quick play and Private the damage is the same for both.

Jason still takes damage on hits that stun. Just not nearly as much damage. Also worth noting that Jason also takes minimal damage when blocking, and also from firecrackers and flares.

Also @gmintz09 heavy attack and light attack from a counselor do different amounts of damage. It's a general rule that light attack can be expected to do roughly half the damage of a heavy attack. So if a 10 strength counselor (no extra damage perks) with a machete hits you with a non stunning heavy attack he does 75 damage. If the same counselor hits you with a light attack you can expect roughly 37 damage. 

There are a couple of different perk builds for 10 strength counselors that can do 100 damage from one non stunning heavy hit from an axe with a 10 strength counselor. Epic or legendary Slugger, thrasher for Buggzy and epic or legendary potent ranger for Tommy are good examples. One non stunning hit with either build is plenty to remove the mask from any Jason even if he hasn't taken any other damage. 

Base defense Jason's have 100 hp.  -defense and -hp Jason's have 85 hp. So it's probably a good idea to play cautiously if a Buggzy or a Tommy come at you with an axe or a machete. Especially post rage when Jason can no longer be stunned. Every hit you take will do maximum damage from then on. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Jason still takes damage on hits that stun. Just not nearly as much damage. Also worth noting that Jason also takes minimal damage when blocking, and also from firecrackers and flares.

Also @gmintz09 heavy attack and light attack from a counselor do different amounts of damage. It's a general rule that light attack can be expected to do roughly half the damage of a heavy attack. So if a 10 strength counselor (no extra damage perks) with a machete hits you with a non stunning heavy attack he does 75 damage. If the same counselor hits you with a light attack you can expect roughly 37 damage. 

There are a couple of different perk builds for 10 strength counselors that can do 100 damage from one non stunning heavy hit from an axe with a 10 strength counselor. Epic or legendary Slugger, thrasher for Buggzy and epic or legendary potent ranger for Tommy are good examples. One non stunning hit with either build is plenty to remove the mask from any Jason even if he hasn't taken any other damage. 

Base defense Jason's have 100 hp.  -defense and -hp Jason's have 85 hp. So it's probably a good idea to play cautiously if a Buggzy or a Tommy come at you with an axe or a machete. Especially post rage when Jason can no longer be stunned. Every hit you take will do maximum damage from then on. 

Right, I did know the difference between the heavy/light attacks.  Good to know more specifics on stats though.  Thanks ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a new video of some of the issues on Xbox One X.

After the new patch. 😄

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...