Jump to content

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Honestly, there aren't too many "skilled" people Ive encountered in playing this game for 2 plus years in terms of battling 1 on 1 Jason.  Less than a handful.  Jason's main problem (and always has been) the hit squads.  One on one, if the Jason is decent enough, no counselor can escape indefinitely going lone wolf.  As long as the Jason isn't complete NOOB.  Eventually the stamina runs out, Jason backs off, turns on senses and shifts to the counselor. 

 

 

1on1 no counselor can escape? Going lone wolf no counselor can escape? I lone wolf about every time I play and have a lot of success in terms of surviving and fighting Jason in a 1 on 1 fight. I actually prefer to fight Jason by myself. Your statement isn’t accurate at all. Also all the times I’ve survived the night for a long chase as the final survivor makes your statement bs as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's such a shame the state the game is in considering how good it used to be. It got me out of my depression phase. It was an enjoyable, fun social game where i met down to earth people and it's a sad prospect seeing how bad this game has become.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Whyyoutriggered said:

It's such a shame the state the game is in considering how good it used to be. It got me out of my depression phase. It was an enjoyable, fun social game where i met down to earth people and it's a sad prospect seeing how bad this game has become.

Considering the majority of the players say it was better at release, what if the devs just released that version of the game? Idk how this would work but what if?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Considering the majority of the players say it was better at release, what if the devs just released that version of the game? Idk how this would work but what if?

Considering they screwed it up even more with every patch they released, may as well.  It may bring some people back to the game. 

 

Its still a good game considering the quality of the games in this generation of consoles (which is seriously lacking good games) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Whyyoutriggered said:

It's such a shame the state the game is in considering how good it used to be. It got me out of my depression phase. It was an enjoyable, fun social game where i met down to earth people and it's a sad prospect seeing how bad this game has become.

Welcome to the forum. It's awesome to hear that the game had such a positive effect on you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They'd obviously never do it, but I'd take the launch version of the game as well. Longer stun times, force grab and all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DorianRo said:

Considering they screwed it up even more with every patch they released, may as well.  It may bring some people back to the game. 

 

Its still a good game considering the quality of the games in this generation of consoles (which is seriously lacking good games) 

Lol right, the consoles are all taken over by stupid fortnite and other garbage games. 

 

4 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

They'd obviously never do it, but I'd take the launch version of the game as well. Longer stun times, force grab and all.

Seems like it had better graphics to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Seems like it had better graphics to

Yeah, the lighting was so much better. I know a lot of people on here don't care about the aesthetic stuff like counselor clouting, but the engine upgrade made a lot of the clothes look like shit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

Yeah, the lighting was so much better. I know a lot of people on here don't care about the aesthetic stuff like counselor clouting, but the engine upgrade made a lot of the clothes look like shit.

Actually, without speaking for anyone, I think you’ll find that those of us that are still posting regularly, do care about the aesthetics.

There’s quite a few examples of how the quality has decreased, I’m hoping things like draw distance will be addressed when there’s an opportunity, hopefully some other things will be returned to there original quality along the way. 

Not sure if it would be worth it to straight return to the original code, maybe one day they’ll get it set up to run as a LAN and playing the original version will just be another option you could choose. It would certainly be a unique move on the part of a publisher to make all the versions of their game available to be selected. That way you could see the evolution of the game through each iteration, the tournament guys would probably love it. With the ability to see a game this way, you could possibly appreciate it more. Sure most wouldn’t get much play but still, it would be interesting. 

Sorry got to rambling about pipe dreams, 😋

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Welcome to the forum. It's awesome to hear that the game had such a positive effect on you.

Thank you. Yeah I decided to join because the friends I played the game with don't play F13 anymore, I figured I'd sign up here and enjoy talking about the game with everyone here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whyyoutriggered said:

Thank you. Yeah I decided to join because the friends I played the game with don't play F13 anymore, I figured I'd sign up here and enjoy talking about the game with everyone here. 

You are most welcome. We can always use more campers to talk strategy, among other things. Please enjoy your stay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2019 at 8:22 PM, DontZzz34 said:

Considering the majority of the players say it was better at release, what if the devs just released that version of the game? Idk how this would work but what if?

That’s a load, it was terrible at release. I got stuck in the closet the very first game. Lobby wait times were 20 plus minutes, you couldn’t pick up other people’s items when they died, you got stuck it windows, you could hit Jason over a closed door, etc 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Manny1985 said:

That’s a load, it was terrible at release. I got stuck in the closet the very first game. Lobby wait times were 20 plus minutes, you couldn’t pick up other people’s items when they died, you got stuck it windows, you could hit Jason over a closed door, etc 

I didn’t play at release so I didn’t know lol some people acted like the game was better on release

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's just say the game looked better on release. But gameplay wise it had it's own serious problems, some of those remain to this day in some capacity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Survival said:

Let's just say the game looked better on release. But gameplay wise it had it's own serious problems, some of those remain to this day in some capacity.

I definitely agree with the look at launch.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It just dawned on me with the patch, on Pinehurst, that tractor was moved to block the door. I'm assuming to keep the car out of there. But I exited the barn through the window and ran past the tractor where it always was. I actually went back inside for a double take? Where did the 2nd tractor come from if not ADDED to the level?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2019 at 6:51 PM, DontZzz34 said:

Then why are you having so many issues with being able to land a hit on Jason? I’ve been playing 5 months and don’t have this issue

I can tell that you haven’t played this game long ,  you one of  of the many noobs, who have the mind set to attack Jason, only because you get play a bunch of 10 year olds in QP, non of your antics are going to work on an experienced killer,  I enjoy killing people who are dumb enough to try and block/juke .... this isn’t mortal combat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

I can tell that you haven’t played this game long ,  you one of  of the many noobs, who have the mind set to attack Jason, only because you get play a bunch of 10 year olds in QP, non of your antics are going to work on an experienced killer,  I enjoy killing people who are dumb enough to try and block/juke .... this isn’t mortal combat.

Excuse me? I’ve grown into a pretty good player at this game since I started playing. You’re going to try to sent me hate mail for what? 

Didn’t you say you stopped playing this game? Then why don’t you leave. And don’t let the door hit ya on the way out. 👋🏼

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 5:33 PM, NytmereZ said:

The rage change only stopped piñata parties , which shouldn’t have been in the game in the 1st place,  now all people do use the double med perk(there are way to many meds sprays) and cart Jason in and out of windows, it’s pathetic as a matter of fact everything about this game is pathetic, I was a backer and I got my money’s worth,  yesterday I finished my last badge and I e had 100% on the trophy’s for a few months, the game is almost unplayable yet again, I’m moving on.

@NytmereZ do us a favor and leave :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

@NytmereZ do us a favor and leave :)

Hey, could you do me a favour and not double post during an argument, it gets threads locked faster. 

I agree though, anyone who isn’t being constructive and no longer plays shouldn’t try and ruin the rest of our fun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Hey, could you do me a favour and not double post during an argument, it gets threads locked faster. 

I agree though, anyone who isn’t being constructive and no longer plays shouldn’t try and ruin the rest of our fun. 

Sorry slasher!! I didn’t know how to quote it into my existing post without making a new one. And yes I’m on this forum to get along, learn things, and have fun with discussing things about the game. It just boggles my mind people think they need to make rude comments when they don’t even play the game. Thanks for your input 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Sorry slasher!! I didn’t know how to quote it into my existing post without making a new one. And yes I’m on this forum to get along, learn things, and have fun with discussing things about the game. It just boggles my mind people think they need to make rude comments when they don’t even play the game. Thanks for your input 

Use the plus button, it lets you collect qoutes or just tag them. 

Dude, you might be new but I think you’re doing fine. People have a hard time letting go, all the hopes they had, get crushed by their own expectations. When I first joined the OG posters were feeding into it, it’s really no wonder why the pubs decided we were toxic. Since then we’ve made real progress and you’re part of that. @NytmereZ might be again too, if he can just see they have been responding better and more consistently, these things go hand in hand. While there’s not much chance it will lead to anything F13 related, there is a chance, so I’m just going to keep going forward till either we get the Pubs back on our side (wanting to finish) or until they give me a damn job and just let me run it, lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Use the plus button, it lets you collect qoutes or just tag them. 

Dude, you might be new but I think you’re doing fine. People have a hard time letting go, all the hopes they had, get crushed by their own expectations. When I first joined the OG posters were feeding into it, it’s really no wonder why the pubs decided we were toxic. Since then we’ve made real progress and you’re part of that. @NytmereZ might be again too, if he can just see they have been responding better and more consistently, these things go hand in hand. While there’s not much chance it will lead to anything F13 related, there is a chance, so I’m just going to keep going forward till either we get the Pubs back on our side (wanting to finish) or until they give me a damn job and just let me run it, lol. 

Okay ill do that next time. 

Who is the pubs? And they should let you be a moderator on here for sure. You’d do really good at it. And I’m sure plenty of people on this forum would agree 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DontZzz34 said:

Okay ill do that next time. 

Who is the pubs? And they should let you be a moderator on here for sure. You’d do really good at it. And I’m sure plenty of people on this forum would agree 

Then I can’t really be as good at cleaning out the trolls, Pubs means Publishers ie. Gun. I was also referring to Friday not the Forums. I’d do it if they needed a Mod but me and the guy who’s in charge of that had a falling out over long time members being banned. So not likely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...