2 minutes ago, bestcounselor said:

Did the patch break the perk's functioning for Tommy? When I ressurect as Tommy I no longer have double spray and thick skin.

That was already broken (or removed on purpose?) before the latest patch.

7 minutes ago, Survival said:

That was already broken (or removed on purpose?) before the latest patch.

Hmmm, I remember I had all these perks working the whole year and previous patch was released in January. Seems like more recent problem for me, I swear.

8 minutes ago, bestcounselor said:

Hmmm, I remember I had all these perks working the whole year and previous patch was released in January. Seems like more recent problem for me, I swear.

Thick skin and medic were working for me for Jarvis yesterday. Maybe take them off your counselor and put them back on again?

1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

Thick skin and medic were working for me for Jarvis yesterday. Maybe take them off your counselor and put them back on again?

Cool, glad that it's working, gotta try! It happened to me while I was playing as Buggzy, so I'll reset his perks next time. Ugh, seems like a new bug with this new patch, which is supposed to improve the game, not ruin it.

2 hours ago, bestcounselor said:

Cool, glad that it's working, gotta try! It happened to me while I was playing as Buggzy, so I'll reset his perks next time. Ugh, seems like a new bug with this new patch, which is supposed to improve the game, not ruin it.

Yeah I'm not sure how they fucked up the environment kills but it had me slashing everyone down just to be safe. Not much fun for anyone.

I had someone use the rubber band glitch to get on Pinehurst last night.  Me and my friend had A LOT of glitched kills last night too.  Also, there was a game where one car got glitched and destroyed upon starting it up and another where they were driving in the middle of the road and glitched out of bounds and were able to access that out of bounds cabin in the distance of Higgins.  The game is an absolute mess right now.

The sound effects with this AND the last patch are even more inconsistent and/or missing.

I noticed with this patch, nearly half the sound effects are not cuing or syncing. I like to play with the Music Volume at 0 which eliminates the ambient music and Jason’s music. Now, I noticed that while Jason was in a cabin with me, I couldn’t hear his boots hitting the floor, I couldn’t hear him walking outside right by my window, and I couldn’t hear him busting out a window right next to me. This is godamn pathetic. I know we’ve had to deal with out of sync, delayed, and missing sound effects for some time now but really? Really? This game requires both Jason and counselors to listen carefully for cues and that’s completely unreliable. Sometimes you can’t even hear counselors opening doors, windows, or drawers. Pathetic. That’s all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just saw Jason walk behind the cop car and set traps..... this game has been pathetic for a while, I guess they are trying to outdo themselves.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

Just saw Jason walk behind the cop car and set traps..... this game has been pathetic for a while, I guess they are trying to outdo themselves.

Higgins small?

On 5/10/2019 at 5:04 AM, TimDuke 01 said:

Yes I've seen and read the roof glitch still works but now Jason can't get up there.They took the wrong thing away. It doesn't matter if Jason get on roofs. People are also wondering how you can duplicate a tractor and past statement was they can't even add a rock.How is this not considered "new" content"?

Because people can't grasp and understand the use of an already existing game asset that can be added and a new game asset which would require new modeling, which would therefore be new content. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, kohagan said:

Because people can't grasp and understand the use of an already existing game asset that can be added and a new game asset which would require new modeling, which would therefore be new content. 

Lol it's all still ok. Jason can still get up there to get them. 

And idk why anyone is complaining about the tractor. That's only helping Jasons out...

Yeah the people on Facebook were spreading false information. My bad but I kept seeing numerous people claiming Jason couldn't get on roofs after the patch. I think they were telling people this so they don't try and get Jason up there so they can mess around.

On 5/13/2019 at 10:53 AM, Somethin Cool said:

Yeah I'm not sure how they fucked up the environment kills but it had me slashing everyone down just to be safe. Not much fun for anyone.

It's fun for those that were just slashing. Not so much for everyone else.

11 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Yeah the people on Facebook were spreading false information. My bad but I kept seeing numerous people claiming Jason couldn't get on roofs after the patch. I think they were telling people this so they don't try and get Jason up there so they can mess around.

That sounds about right.

Since this patch was released I had issues with environmental kills in every match I played as Jason but one. Mostly on window and hook kills. As a result, I had 10/8 and 8/6 kills in a few matches.

Those glitched kills used to happen before of course, but not this frequently. Like I said, under this new patch, in all of my Jason matches but one I had to deal with glitched kills.

Lol. Glad they pushed that engine upgrade as opposed to getting new content out when they had the chance.

Clown show.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No word on a hot fix? I think that lack of actions says it all.

I had the Shotgun totally disappear as Tommy.  Still can't get a swing at with Jason when I go for the swing first.  Never had that problem before the last 2 patches.  Usually I could get a quick jab on him and then get the hell out of dodge. 

Yep environments..  I had 10/7 Kills today because of that.  ROFLMAO 

Ehhh Who knows.  Its a broken MESS of a game sadly.  So much potential.  Could have been one of the greatest games of the last 2 generation of consoles.  Great idea.  The execution??  Ughhh. 

No point of asking for real fixes.  The first two patches were the best.  All the patches thereafter more problems compounded the problems it already had. 

2 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

I had the Shotgun totally disappear as Tommy.  Still can't get a swing at with Jason when I go for the swing first.  Never had that problem before the last 2 patches. 

Ehhh Who knows.  Its a broken MESS of a game sadly.  So much potential.  Could have been one of the greatest games of the last 2 generation of consoles.  Great idea.  The execution??  Ughhh 

Ever try swift attacker? Ever try not making the first move? Seems like u just got learning to do in combat

Just now, DontZzz34 said:

Ever try swift attacker? Ever try not making the first move? Seems like u just got learning to do in combat

Ive been playing game the since almost launch (With a  8 month break in thereabouts).  I think Ive had enough "practice" 

Just now, DorianRo said:

Ive been playing game the since almost launch (With a  8 month break in thereabouts).  I think Ive had enough "practice" 

Then why are you having so many issues with being able to land a hit on Jason? I’ve been playing 5 months and don’t have this issue

7 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Then why are you having so many issues with being able to land a hit on Jason? I’ve been playing 5 months and don’t have this issue

Skill clearly doesn't have anything to do with how long they've been playing the game. Most people plateau very early on and are so set in their ways that they can't learn anything new. There's a shocking number of "150s playing since launch" that have the skill set of a level 50. It's kind of sad really. 

13 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Skill clearly doesn't have anything to do with how long they've been playing the game. Most people plateau very early on and are so set in their ways that they can't learn anything new. There's a shocking number of "150s playing since launch" that have the skill set of a level 50. It's kind of sad really. 

That amazes me bc when I first started playing I wanted to keep learning new things from experienced players. I watched YouTube videos, payed close attention to good players and the things they’d do in spectator mode, and joining this forum has also helped me a lot. I’m not sure why people wouldn’t want to learn new things

2 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

That amazes me bc when I first started playing I wanted to keep learning new things from experienced players. I watched YouTube videos, payed close attention to good players and the things they’d do in spectator mode, and joining this forum has also helped me a lot. I’m not sure why people would want to learn new things

You'd be surprised how many people think they know better. Despite some of us continually proving them wrong through countless hours of testing.

3 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

You'd be surprised how many people think they know better. Despite some of us continually proving them wrong through countless hours of testing.

That’s the 🔑 to victory though. 

Honestly, there aren't too many "skilled" people Ive encountered in playing this game for 2 plus years in terms of battling 1 on 1 Jason.  Less than a handful.  Jason's main problem (and always has been) the hit squads.  One on one, if the Jason is decent enough, no counselor can escape indefinitely going lone wolf.  As long as the Jason isn't complete NOOB.  Eventually the stamina runs out, Jason backs off, turns on senses and shifts to the counselor.