3 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

that would piss me off alot hahaha

hows jason gonna explain that to mother??

Idk but I guarantee mother would be pissed. Since counselors can rise from the dead maybe Pamela will and take care of business lol

@DontZzz34If Jason kills the sweater girl and it glitches out, the sweater disappears, If I’m not mistaken. 

4 minutes ago, Dead Meme said:

@DontZzz34If Jason kills the sweater girl and it glitches out, the sweater disappears, If I’m not mistaken. 

I’d hope that’d be the case. I don’t mind if kills glitch out I just wouldn’t want it to on SG. I like the extra kills. One game I managed to get 13/8

27 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I’d hope that’d be the case. I don’t mind if kills glitch out I just wouldn’t want it to on SG. I like the extra kills. One game I managed to get 13/8

I can verify what Dead told you as truth.

If SG is grabbed and killed but it glitches out, she still gets to run around but the sweater will not be on her. 

Have seen this a few times, not just including yesterday. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I like the extra kills. One game I managed to get 13/8

very impressive, i like the extra kills too but shhhit if sweater lady glitched out into dead but not really dead mode then killed me as jason, wooo thats a bad jason day. speaking of extra kills, have you ever racked up a CRAZY amount of kills after tipping the boat? sometimes if you keep tapping A, it will drownd them over and over again if ya do it just right.. i wont even tell ya how many ive got because you wont believe it, but it crashes the game sometimes if it gets to be ALOT.. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SirMang said:

If SG is grabbed and killed but it glitches out, she still gets to run around but the sweater will not be on her.

thats good to know, i was wondering about that.

5 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

speaking of extra kills, have you ever racked up a CRAZY amount of kills after tipping the boat? sometimes if you keep tapping A, it will drownd them over and over again if ya do it just right.. 

I had one match where I had 52 kills because of this.  LOL 

The lobbies reaction after was amusing. 

Lol, at least no ones bitching about rage. Instead people are comparing kill counts, this isn’t so bad. Still hoping for a hot fix or a statement from Matt but don’t really expect anything before Monday at the earliest. I hope no one is offend by my finding this funny. 😂 

52 is a truly ridiculous number. If they were still doing fun things, I’d have an event were you purposely got a second life but any damage you’d taken would still be present. I once saw a Tommy with no arm and watched a bot Adam walk around with no head. It could have been a hilarious, oops around Halloween or a Friday the 13th, just some fun and not a permanent addition. A ‘Weekend at Bernie’s’ event where bodies could be moved would have been fun too. Anyone else who has a ludicrous idea, I’d like to hear it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SirMang said:

I can verify what Dead told you as truth.

Have seen this a few times, not just including yesterday. 

Ok good to hear that. 

The lobbies reaction after was amusing. 

Insane lol

1 hour ago, glowing ooze said:

very impressive, i like the extra kills too but shhhit if sweater lady glitched out into dead but not really dead mode then killed me as jason, wooo thats a bad jason day. speaking of extra kills, have you ever racked up a CRAZY amount of kills after tipping the boat? sometimes if you keep tapping A, it will drownd them over and over again if ya do it just right.. i wont even tell ya how many ive got because you wont believe it, but it crashes the game sometimes if it gets to be ALOT.. 

I love when people try the boat cause I main part 8 and if I can extra kills from the drowning kill glitching then that’s an extra extra plus for me lol

hell yeaaah mother is very proud! i wonder why the number is even programed to go as high as it does..

Just now, glowing ooze said:

hell yeaaah mother is very proud! i wonder why the number is even programed to go as high as it does..

Someone should for the 1313 achievement and she’s if they can do it in one game 

2 minutes ago, shodan said:

Someone should for the 1313 achievement and she’s if they can do it in one game 

that would be amazing but im sure it would crash before hitting around 120 or so

The sweater also will look like it's gone if you grab the sweater girl just as she is going through a window. I happened to me recently. I had the sweater and Jason shift grabbed me just as I was going through a window.It glitched us and I was able to E key out and run away. I still had the Q prompt on my character to use the sweater but I nor anyone else could see that I had it on. May have been a one time thing though.

22 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

The dead not really dead glitch has been around for awhile. It was pretty infrequent, so don't think its ever been brought up much. 

This is true but it's bad right now. Really bad. I just finished a match and Jason had 19/8. This is on PC. I've yet to see a match since the patch where this hasn't happened multiple times. 

I need to read the patch notes... Was Jason's rage changed? I've seen matches where there's only 8 or 7 minutes left and Jason still hasn't gone in to rage mode. 

1 hour ago, DasMurich said:

This is true but it's bad right now. Really bad. I just finished a match and Jason had 19/8. This is on PC. I've yet to see a match since the patch where this hasn't happened multiple times. 

I need to read the patch notes... Was Jason's rage changed? I've seen matches where there's only 8 or 7 minutes left and Jason still hasn't gone in to rage mode. 

Jason doesn't go into rage until the 15 minute mark unless people beat the shot out of him.

The patch didn't fix any of the major issues it claimed it did. Big surprise.

38 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

The patch didn't fix any of the major issues it claimed it did. Big surprise.

Actually it did see @Somethin Cool ‘s topic about what was actually fixed in the suggestion/ feedback section of the forum.

• Like 1

Fucking hell. I thought when they announced the content was dead, they said they would focus on polishing the game to make it bug free and better. Not just fucking ruin it and abandon it altogether. 

3 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Fucking hell. I thought when they announced the content was dead, they said they would focus on polishing the game to make it bug free and better. Not just fucking ruin it and abandon it altogether. 

Well, I don’t think any prior patch hasn’t introduced more bugs yet so at least they are consistent...lol.

Hopefully @mattshotcha will have some updates tomorrow regarding the issues with sense deactivating from combat stance and the environmental kills not functioning......😉 

we are going to have to start our own running joke now with every patch about when this game will be bug free .....

”SOON ™️

• Haha 1

Also while I guess Victoria’s butt looks better (I like em real big!). I can no longer change her pants out. They are stuck on blue.

1 hour ago, Wellhiya said:

Also while I guess Victoria’s butt looks better (I like em real big!). I can no longer change her pants out. They are stuck on blue.

Came here to report this as well... @mattshotcha

Cannot do context kills in Higgins cemetary, counselor choke floats in air until they break out of Jason's grab. This happens in other spots too.

Jason intro in offline bots is still not synched with sound.

Did the patch break the perk's functioning for Tommy? When I ressurect as Tommy I no longer have double spray and thick skin.