5 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

I feel like the only thing successfully 'changed' in this patch was Vicky's ass and if the goal was to make it bigger or stand out more...to me it looks flat as hell with the only real change being the baggy pants around it. So even in technicality, her ass ain't any better than Tiff, AJ or Jenny and its only probably a bit better than Deb, Vanessa and Fox.

You're forgetting the new tractor at Pinehurst in front of the barn!

So 1.5 gigs to get Vickie a new ass and a new tractor.

These are literally the only things I've noticed different in this patch. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SirMang said:

Same, aside from a whole lot more glitched kills when Jason. 😒

On 5/10/2019 at 9:12 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Lets not call others dumbasses.

Maybe they shouldn't listen to the dumbass YouTubers then? Most of them have always been toxic for game communities.

And remember guys, make sure you make a "Hello" post in the Introduction sub-forum before posting, because it's a "rule" LOL!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/7/2019 at 8:20 PM, TheHypeIsMe said:

What about the rare issue when you shoot jason with the flare to the face and he doesn't get stunned it even happened to me while I was jason they hit me in the face and I didnt get stunned at all 

thats a cheat the jason players use the same as when they do the trick to make the players feet stick to the ground as they walk or jog forcing them to run  and also the other cheat where the stamina runs down in 1 second and  they u cant walk or run

• Haha 1

Can anyone confirm the rage method for Jason to get on roofs doesn't work online? I got it to work offline haven't had the chance online but people are claiming it doesn't work online post patch.

25 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

¿Alguien puede confirmar el método de rabia para que Jason suba a los techos y no funcione en línea? Lo hice para funcionar sin conexión, no he tenido la oportunidad en línea, pero la gente dice que no funciona en línea después del parche.

Yes Yes.  Yesterday I killed one on the roof

5 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

thats a cheat the jason players use the same as when they do the trick to make the players feet stick to the ground as they walk or jog forcing them to run  and also the other cheat where the stamina runs down in 1 second and  they u cant walk or run

Lmfao the "Jason outplayed me and I'm salty asf" glitch, right? Or is it the "something's glitchy so Jason did it" glitch?

• Haha 1

@mattshotcha

Environmental kills are now bugged after the new patch on Xbox One X.

Environmental kills will add to your kill count and not kill the counselor.

Some kills can't be interacted with anymore. All maps.

Jason can't be knocked to his knees and killed if he is on a hill. Must be on flat ground.

Visual bugs inside cabins and beds glitching out.

Jason interaction lock bug while breaking down cabin doors with A.

Counselors can get trapped in the driver seat of a car after Jason breaks it.

A is stuck on screen to start the car again. Can't exit the car unless Jason pulls the counselor out.

On 5/10/2019 at 1:38 PM, camp_voorhees said:

Plenty of video and screen shot proof going around and still no comments from the devs come on matt you were doing so good . Don't mean to sound like an ass but this as got to be fixed..

Still crickets. Just says they are OK with pushing out a more bugged game and couldn't care less. A real shame. Has anyone seen any comment out there on any of there other social platforms? I can't think of any other business completely ignoring their product like this in all of my life. Its just crazy to think that they think this is good for business. Oh well. Maybe its time to hang em up..

• Like 1

This may have been mentioned somewhere: Stalk now cancels itself when you enter combat stance.

I always use combat stance to break down doors, often while in stalk (even if no counselor is around and I’m making my job easier for later) and I’m 99.9999% sure this never used to happen?

Surely it’s an unintended thing, it’s really really shit either way. 

Is a patch roll back in the cards??? More and more shit bugs being found in this new patch with nothing else actually fixed that is said to have been fixed. @mattshotcha

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Is a patch roll back in the cards??? More and more shit bugs being found in this new patch with nothing else actually fixed that is said to have been fixed. @mattshotcha

At this point a roll back seems most likely the proper thing to do. Like you said, considering the number of problems this patch brought versus the number of things it fixed, I don't think anyone would be against it.

• Thanks 1

I keep getting stuck/glitched in between things.  

This time at Packanack, jumped out the window and ended halfway stuck in the wall. Jason grabbed me and killed me🤨

@mattshotcha

22 hours ago, SirMang said:

Wait.... They added a tractor????

3 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Wait.... They added a tractor????

Yes to stop players from blocking the entrance with a car..... 

6 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Still crickets. Just says they are OK with pushing out a more bugged game and couldn't care less. A real shame. Has anyone seen any comment out there on any of there other social platforms? I can't think of any other business completely ignoring their product like this in all of my life. Its just crazy to think that they think this is good for business. Oh well. Maybe its time to hang em up..

That statement, pretty much sums up, how we all feel. I was excited, to see the patch notes....yet after playing, these issues still remain...with new one’s of course. After all this time of waiting for a patch...this is what we get. Smh. Pathetic! No response...extra salt on the wounds. I’ve dealt through every patch since launch. I tried to make the best of it and enjoy the game! Many fans, still love this game and want the best version possible! Me included. After the recent events...big slap in the face. Proclaim that it’s all fixed, to find out that it’s not and brought more problems...with the polite addition of silence. That’s not how you treat the fan base. The fans stick around for many reasons, yet this it just disheartening. Smh. Rant over. Have a good one everyone!

• Like 1

On 5/11/2019 at 6:33 AM, tyrant666 said:

I feel like the only thing successfully 'changed' in this patch was Vicky's ass and if the goal was to make it bigger or stand out more...to me it looks flat as hell with the only real change being the baggy pants around it. So even in technicality, her ass ain't any better than Tiff, AJ or Jenny and its only probably a bit better than Deb, Vanessa and Fox.

Its pretty bad when 'ass' is pretty much the only thing you can critique in a positive or negative way depending on what you think of it and the rest is basically the run of the mill failure we've seen since 2017. When you look back, at least the content they launched over 2017 and early 2018 actually provided more entertainment and interest to the game, but we know that's dead. The fixes have ALWAYS been at best mediocre to more conveniently failing. Remember when the engine upgrade was supposed to 'fix the car issues'?...

🤣

We're at the point where the whole 'go to JasonKillsBugs' feels like a nice way of saying 'just go there and we'll pretend to fix it' since these issues have been going on for so long that going there shouldn't even be needed. They are clearly visible to anyone who opens the game up and plays it.

Not trying to be dick here, but c'mon.

The funny thing is that they'll probably just have another patch down the line where Victoria loses her ass.

Over the course of 3 years, where they had all that time to tackle this reoccurring patch epidemic issue where a new major bug is being slipped through the cracks, I think it's safe to say these basic methods like JasonKillsBugs and the occasional monthly responses are just their way to save face for the company.

None of the steps they take with patch does nothing but make it backfire because they're not bothering to aim towards the real issue. For whatever reason that is, anybody's guess is as good as mine. As of now, they're just luring players on living in this delusional world making them believe they're actually going to turn things around by playing wheel of fortune with the patches just to see which one will stick and they're using some pointless streaming show to give them an assist. Those Beyond streams are likely a ploy for LOF 2 anyways because everyone obviously knows that's what their sights are truly set on when they feel they're ready to distance themselves from F13.

• Like 1

I recomend that instead of rage being based upon damge received that it instead go on a flat timer at about the 15 min mark of the game.  Leaving last 5 minutes of match for rage.  

As for the team helpers i think that a report feature should be possible.

What i would like to see is the boats on small maps. Im lvl 150 and the hardest badges to get are the boat escapes by far for councilors as well as the boat flip for jason matches.

Game is crashing after the new patch or freezing on Xbox One X.

Dedicated servers are down too.

Need a hotfix or another patch.

Hoping it's not another 6 months to fix it's issues.

This may very well be the worst patch/hotfix we've had because apparently it fixed nothing.. color me completely disappointed but not surprised.

Side note but if anyone needed an ass enhancement it was clearly Kenny but whatever lol

Hey. Idk if it's off, I guess that's the topic I wanna use to ask.. What the hell happened with the dedicated servers on XBOX1???? I got 300ms games all the time. Before the pacth my ping was around 60-80, now it's f.ed up again.. good old times. I'm not from the US btw

Picking up knifes at the edges and corners of cabins and interiors is much more glitchy, with Jason gyrating and vibrating all over the place now. some of the knives are pretty much unpickable now.

It used to happen occasionally but now it is pretty much a standard.