Plenty of video and screen shot proof going around and still no comments from the devs come on matt you were doing so good . Don't mean to sound like an ass but this as got to be fixed..

4 minutes ago, DeadDuck said:

Why isn't Victoria's butt meat rework on the list??

They snuck it in.

• Haha 1

I don't get why it's so hard to fix glitch areas on the map for this game. I seen other game companies patch issues super fast where players were doing some sort of glitch or exploit, so why does it take them so long and multiple patches to patch exploits/glitches for this game? Why focus on a Switch version of this game when they can't fix the current state of the game? It makes no sense to me. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Companies/devs that probably would have these maps fixed by now.

Valve

EA

Ubisoft

Sakurai of Smash Bros

The dev team behind Goldeneye Source

Capcom

LJN

On and on

• Like 1

@mattshotcha

Can't you simply set-up a zone to deal damage to the players going into it ?

What if the fear, when it is too intense for the character, could make him run randomly around or having an "heart attack" effect ?

1 hour ago, tyrant666 said:

Valve

EA

Ubisoft

Sakurai of Smash Bros

Capcom

LJN

On and on

Not saying it aint so but I dont ever have this issue. What areas are we talking about?

5 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

I’m sure it has been mentioned a dozen times already, but environmental kills don’t work. Not a very good patch.

Maybe I'm missing something here because they work fine for me. What map are they supposed to not be working on?

32 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Maybe I'm missing something here because they work fine for me. What map are they supposed to not be working on?

I had trouble with a window kill in pinehurst and a knife kill in a cabin in paca

2 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Valve

EA

Ubisoft

Sakurai of Smash Bros

Capcom

LJN

On and on

2liboly.jpg

• Haha 5

20 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Makes me wonder, if when I let people go so I can hunt a troll in peace, if it’s considered teaming? Really I just want them gone so I can give my full attention to the trolls. Who cares about the car, it means the trolls can’t take it and I’m waiting for rage anyway, lol, got to keep them running for as long as possible. It’s easier with no other sound bubbles too. 

Teaming seems to be a perspective issue. One player's teaming is another player's sense of justice.

8 hours ago, makred78 said:

Like it was mentioned before, they really need to find a way to test the fixes they're making by ppl who are actually playing the game on a regular basic.

I believe that a dozen or so well-versed forum members, and a similar population sample from other social media platforms would be a good start.

@TheRealScirca30, you might want to fix your screenshot and remove the player name to avoid the naming and shaming rule here.

If the bugs cannot be fully fixed, I'd be fine with the occasional shake up of the randomized spawns and our eventual acquisition of offline access to profile data.

Hey, thanks for the patch, but since the update has anyone else noticed the pamela and tommy tapes can no longer be played or selected? i have all the pamela tapes and 6 tommy ones but u cant move through any of them and u cant play them, any ideas guys?

Who has done more damage to their own creation: George Lucas to Star Wars or Gun to F13: The Game?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Xanderisme said:

Hey, thanks for the patch, but since the update has anyone else noticed the pamela and tommy tapes can no longer be played or selected? i have all the pamela tapes and 6 tommy ones but u cant move through any of them and u cant play them, any ideas guys?

Welcome to the forum. Submit a report to the developers at jasonkillsbugs.com

10 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

They snuck it in.

I guess you could say it snuck in... through the back.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just threw the game on to see exactly how different Victoria's body looks, and now she only has blue pants. None of the other color patterns work. It's just... sigh. How do you miss that?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ChaosLordWesker said:

How many patches that change nothing are we gonna get?

Was any play testing done for this last update?

Does Gun do playtesting at all?

Please read the forum rules, you've not yet done what's expected of you when you get here.

So, this has been brutal (but funny!). So many bugs. The envirokills are glitching a ton, I had a shifting Jason fling my car into the main room at Packanack Lodge, I got to engage in door combat again(!) at an interior door with Jason, and I came down off some rocks to the beach on the barn side of Higgins... and spent my entire round stuck in a canoe; couldn't leave, Jason had to grab me, and even the PK animation didn't break it, Jason had to carry me to the road.

It also feels like they indirectly nerfed stamina, I'd assume by linking it to fear/composure (since that's the difference I've noticed in round) and gave Jason either more general HP or really reinforced the "if you stun Jason on an incline, it probably won't work" concept; the mask has still come off like butter, but the post sweater shot isn't landing with nearly the same consistency as before the patch. 

• Like 2

I feel like the only thing successfully 'changed' in this patch was Vicky's ass and if the goal was to make it bigger or stand out more...to me it looks flat as hell with the only real change being the baggy pants around it. So even in technicality, her ass ain't any better than Tiff, AJ or Jenny and its only probably a bit better than Deb, Vanessa and Fox.

Its pretty bad when 'ass' is pretty much the only thing you can critique in a positive or negative way depending on what you think of it and the rest is basically the run of the mill failure we've seen since 2017. When you look back, at least the content they launched over 2017 and early 2018 actually provided more entertainment and interest to the game, but we know that's dead. The fixes have ALWAYS been at best mediocre to more conveniently failing. Remember when the engine upgrade was supposed to 'fix the car issues'?...

🤣

We're at the point where the whole 'go to JasonKillsBugs' feels like a nice way of saying 'just go there and we'll pretend to fix it' since these issues have been going on for so long that going there shouldn't even be needed. They are clearly visible to anyone who opens the game up and plays it.

Not trying to be dick here, but c'mon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 5/7/2019 at 10:31 PM, VindictivePrune said:

Anyone who thinks Jason’s rage buff was needed is bad at playing Jason. We had a full squad of “Jason bullies” and I could still kill them because after enough time I learned how to counter tactics like kiting and window hopping. Now all the game is a chase game

What system do you play on? I’d like to test your amazing Jason skills. Xbox gamertag  A CER1AL KILL3R 

On 5/8/2019 at 11:52 AM, badassgixxer05 said:

I think that comes down to, some people are good at this game, and some people are not. Throwing us all into the same lobby puts balance all out of whack. Matchups based on level would have went a long way in helping with balance/OP reactions in either direction.. IF someone is 150 and still not good at the game, not much else we can do for them unfortunately.. lol

Unfortunately with them doing double xp every couple weeks people just play offline bots to get 150.  You get them in your lobby after thinking it will be a good round and they don’t know what they’re doing. I don’t think you should have levels for offline play. It doesn’t make sense to have it when it’s only single player. 

• Like 1

So I just played a round as Jason, killed almost everyone who did not manage to glitch onto the roof, then wanted to check the closet in case someone was hiding there, pressed E and Jason froze. My HUD dissapeared, I could not move and the game went on. Nothing worked, I could not even quit the game and had to hard Alt+F4 out of it. I am done. I reported this to jkb but who are we kidding, really.