This patch fixed nothing. I think these "updates" are a trick from the devs to bring people back in the game. They fixed LITERALLY nothing.

16 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Yep..and it won't do them any favors for the already thin reputation they have with a majority of the playerbase.

I barely use him too.

Maybe Savini could be released or sold just for use in Offline mode, just so curious people could take him for a spin against bots/get the desire out of their systems. I don't consider Offline part of the core game since it's laughably easy, so I'd consider this more of a "demo." If I had him, I wouldn't care if other people got to use him in Offline. Just a thought.

14 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Now imagine if they successfully patched out Jason getting onto the roof(s) but not counselor?

If it can't be fixed. It might be time to go through each map and code in instant kill methods for each and every roof.

Not that I know the first thing about how it would be programmed, but a deadly roof sounds plausible. Maybe cover each roof with super-deadly versions of bear traps (can't be survived with thick-skin perk) and make them transparent so we can't see them. A Jason who made it up there would get stunned by a trap every step until reaching the edge of the roof.

A downside would be that counselors being chased into those cabins could suicide that way, but they can step in traps or jump out of high windows fairly easily.

4 minutes ago, phaserbrain said:

Not that I know the first thing about how it would be programmed, but a deadly roof sounds plausible. Maybe cover each roof with super-deadly versions of bear traps (can't be survived with thick-skin perk) and make them transparent so we can't see them. A Jason who made it up there would get stunned by a trap every step until reaching the edge of the roof.

A downside would be that counselors being chased into those cabins could suicide that way, but they can step in traps or jump out of high windows fairly easily.

Considering the car getting sent through the map with throwing knives is probably caused by the kill box they put on the roof and hood (you used to be able to stand on the car. Now it kills you) I could only imagine the delight of the Jason if he was able to send an entire cabin through the map with a throwing knife. 

What they need to do is remove trap rubber banding. Pretty simple really. 

So since they didn't fix anything we can safely say the size of Victoria's ass can be measured in gb. Her ass is now 1.5 gb larger...

• Haha 1

This is pretty damn sad took them all this time to get us this patch and the game is still broke people on roof my very first match in game after patch.

Makes me wander if they ever test out there own patches i don't imagine they do damn shame

• Thanks 1

What does GUN have to say about this patch not working? I’m really disappointed that this game is still filled with bugs/glitches even after being told things were fixed in this patch. What’s going on? @mattshotcha

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

What does GUN have to say about this patch not working? I’m really disappointed that this game is still filled with bugs/glitches even after being told things were fixed in this patch. What’s going on? @mattshotcha

i would love to know there answer also because everything they  have said they fixed is still broke even interlocked jason

8 minutes ago, camp_voorhees said:

This is pretty damn sad took them all this time to get us this patch and the game is still broke people on roof my very first match in game after patch.

Makes me wander if they ever test out there own patches i don't imagine they do damn shame

Lol have you ever seen them play? I wouldn't expect a noob to be able to recreate half of this shit. It's no wonder they can't patch it or test it.

7 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

I'd like to see some confirmation if possible if you see players on the roof. Something I can send to the rest of the team like a screenshot or clip if possible.

matt the conformation is the amount of angry people telling you it is not fixed why would we lie

• Haha 1

Oh ffs 

You know what I want? 

Proof that they fixed one single thing other than Victoria's ass

But I'm going to need confirmation. If anyone has video or screenshot of something they actually fixed, please send it to me.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Somethin Cool said:

Lol have you ever seen them play? I wouldn't expect a noob to be able to recreate half of this shit. It's no wonder they can't patch it or test it.

I really feel like they don’t even test their own patches as well. It took them 4 months to fix Victoria’s ass and the emote wheel. Literally none of the REAL issues this game has is fixed. That just shows their level of care for this game. I’m really starting to think they don’t give a shit about Friday. 

5 minutes ago, camp_voorhees said:

i would love to know there answer also because everything they  have said they fixed is still broke even interlocked jason

This game probably won’t ever be fixed tbh

3 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Oh ffs 

You know what I want? 

Proof that they fixed one single thing other than Victoria's ass

But I'm going to need confirmation. If anyone has video or screenshot of something they actually fixed, please send it to me.

lol sad part is another 5 months before next patch hooray

With all the problems this game has , I find it comical that gun placed emphasis in changing the appearance of a counselors butt..... pathetic.... how about listening to the people who helped you make this game and do things like fix Jason’s crappy grab, or lousy combat..... it been broken for 98% of this games life. I really think gun is just messing with the people to amuse themselves, the joke is on the players, whom they obviously do not take serious.

22 hours ago, Fair Play said:

The problem with that is being able to clearly prove that cheating / exploiting was taking place.

I've submitted plenty of videos in the past to Jason kills bugs, recording a full match of more than obvious teaming maneuvers and they still exist in the game. Video proof is preferred after all...

I know not a lot people do this, but there's a bug in the game for hiding under the bed. 

Sometimes your camera will get stuck under the bed and your character will leave on their own randomly, and you can't see anything but their feet until you try moving them away and you can't see them anymore. Even had one time where I was somehow invisible to Jason slashing me. I was right by the bed lol

@mattshotcha

Just now, Sassinator said:

I've submitted plenty of videos in the pass to Jason kills bugs, recording a full match of more than obvious teaming maneuvers and they still exist in the game. Video proof is preferred after all...

Many people have done the same. I don't know the criteria that are used to specifically assess and ban cheaters.

I've seen matches where people "team" with Jason to run troublesome trolls out of a lobby. It's a case by case basis.

30 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

With all the problems this game has , I find it comical that gun placed emphasis in changing the appearance of a counselors butt..... pathetic.... how about listening to the people who helped you make this game and do things like fix Jason’s crappy grab, or lousy combat..... it been broken for 98% of this games life. I really think gun is just messing with the people to amuse themselves, the joke is on the players, whom they obviously do not take serious.

Supposedly they fixed some sweater stun issues. If that's actually the case then at least that's a start. 

But I don't know how they'd know if they don't test anything. Most of these glitches are fairly complex and take some practice to do consistently. And they have to be able to recreate them to figure out how to fix them. Last time I checked their game play skills are extremely limited. It's really not surprising that the glitches are still there. 

13 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I've seen matches where people "team" with Jason to run troublesome trolls out of a lobby.

Yeah I’d hate to get called a troll for asking Jason to kill some asshole driver or glitcher who I could have saved but stood by and watched die, lol. I mean most Jason’s try to kill me right away but other times they’ll shift away after someone else who’s a troll. Always find that nice and a little charming, when Jason’s prioritize trolls and lets others escape, however briefly.

Makes me wonder, if when I let people go so I can hunt a troll in peace, if it’s considered teaming? Really I just want them gone so I can give my full attention to the trolls. Who cares about the car, it means the trolls can’t take it and I’m waiting for rage anyway, lol, got to keep them running for as long as possible. It’s easier with no other sound bubbles too. 

2 hours ago, Bvm_2003 said:

Lroof glitch is not patched cuz i did it in 2 seconds

Rubber banding or setting the trap on the balcony?