15 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Update is rolling out now.

For me anyway.

same(I'm on PC btw)

image.png.b3d1be54635e008c959a62cb4a028acf.png

And unfortunately...(and not surprisingly). It look like the roof is still in play on Packanack.

tumblr_ol153joRQk1rfd7lko1_400.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

And unfortunately...(and not surprisingly). It look like the roof is still in play on Packanack.

tumblr_ol153joRQk1rfd7lko1_400.gif

Which method still works? I'll be sure to do some testing also. I know there were a few ways for Jason to get up there also, so hoping one of those still works then too...

5 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Which method still works? I'll be sure to do some testing also. I know there were a few ways for Jason to get up there also, so hoping one of those still works then too...

Not sure...I just launched a game and saw someone on the roof in the first few minutes.

I saw a trap by the top of the stairs.

7 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Not sure...I just launched a game and saw someone on the roof in the first few minutes.

😂 Go figure. Person's true goal in this game is to get on a roof. Amazing.

They are most likely using the same trap method then, just in another location... Looks like more jasonkillbugs submissions and more months of waiting...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

I'd like to see some confirmation if possible if you see players on the roof. Something I can send to the rest of the team like a screenshot or clip if possible.

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Disappointing, the trap rubber banding method was supposed to be patched out.

I asked the question directly on the stream and was told that that method was supposed to be gone. 

Trap at the top of the stairs is the rubber banding method for those not in the know. 

Which if that method is still in play, almost every roof on every map can still be gone on.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SirMang said:

I asked the question directly on the stream and was told that that method was supposed to be gone. 

Trap at the top of the stairs is the rubber banding method for those not in the know. 

Which if that method is still in play, almost every roof on every map can still be gone on.  

Now imagine if they successfully patched out Jason getting onto the roof(s) but not counselor?

If it can't be fixed. It might be time to go through each map and code in instant kill methods for each and every roof.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SirMang said:

I'm sure they thought it was. I will find out tonight when i get home for sure. I guess in mean time get some info over to devs so they can continue to investigate...

p.s. how's dat bootie looking on Vicki??? @tyrant666

• Like 1

Just now, tyrant666 said:

Now imagine if they successfully patched out Jason getting onto the roof but not counselor?

If it can't be fixed. It might be time to go through each map and code in instant kill methods for each and every roof.

Once the patch hits PS4/I can get on to play, the first thing I'm doing as a counselor and see if it still works now.  I know of many roofs I can get on in the game, not just Packanack Lodge.  

I will then go play offline bots and just let the bots beat on me, and see if I can get on the Lodge as Jason still. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

p.s. how's dat bootie looking on Vicki??? @tyrant666

Funny you mention that

I decided to pick Vicky just to see if there was much fuss about her new 'ass' and guess what...

I end up as Chad in game.

I immediately quit the game. Part of the reason why I've decided to play as random only for counselor/jason. That bug drives me nuts too.

I'll play later on.

• Haha 1

On 5/8/2019 at 7:40 AM, Somethin Cool said:

Not exactly. But I'm not dumb enough to think they're going to rework the entire game this far in. It's not that any one stat is broken. That's bullshit. Play to the counselor and you'll be fine. AJ and Tiff ARE stealthy. No fear Jenny is a beast in the right hands. Lachappa and Deb are awesome at repair. But don't be stupid and expect to run the clock out with Deb every match. She wasn't built for that.

Just hide on top of the roof tops or rocks

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:54 PM, Ki7lumin4ti said:

How about you put friendly fire back on for instance,or at least have a toggle option on off friendly fire in the lobby,why is it not being addressed ,even acknowledged is the part I'm confused about

Lol..   So you want Jason helpers to be able to kill you instead of Jason?

LMAO

This patch did nothing to fix getting on roofs.

Can confirm it's still possible as a counselor to get on the Packanack Lodge roof using the trap rubber band method, which means if you can get on that roof with it, you'll be able to get on any roof with it.

Can also confirm that Jason can also still get on the Packanack Lodge roof, while in rage, using the prompt method.

Thought this shit was gonna be fixed???? 

13 hours ago, handzen said:

is this going to fix the roof glitchers?

Nope.

Sounds like much of the game is still being played on the rooftops. I'll check back in 3-4 months to see if it's been fixed properly. 

5 minutes ago, Jadeclementine20 said:

So has the update stopped people getting on the roofs or have they not repaired it yet?

i heard ppl been gettin on the roofs after the update

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jadeclementine20 said:

So has the update stopped people getting on the roofs or have they not repaired it yet?

I haven’t seen it yet but others have said it’s still possible.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

No lo he visto todavía, pero otros han dicho que todavía es posible.

yes yes. you can upload even