24 minutes ago, makred78 said:

Those fixes are nice and welcomed but to me, this patch is a bit disappointing at the same time. I mean, I know the resources put on this/these patch(es) are limited but the number of critical issues addressed in this one is somewhat minimal. I also understand that some problems need more time to fix then others particularly when you're not able to pinpoint what's causing it exactly, but considering for example that the random counselor bug is still happening when it was supposed to be fixed many patches ago and at the pace the patches are coming out it's easy to wonder if some of the most pressing issues will ever get fixed. Not to mention that there's no guarantee that any of the upcoming patches won't create or bring back some problems of their own.

And last but not least with the eventual Switch release coming up, while being a good thing for a number of reasons, there's a good chance the whole patching process may be slowed down even more. It's already hard and time/resources consuming right now especially with the insistence to align the patches releases for 3 platforms simultaneously, I can only imagine how much longer it will take with said resources divided even more to patch a 4th platform and with another patch certification process added to the equation.

The time required to put in these bug fixes is a bit alarming. I was expecting a little more frequent of patches when it was announced that all focus would be on this area. Smaller team does have an effect, but shouldn't be at this scale. If we have to wait another 3 or 4 months to get the car/knife glitch worked out I will be really disappointed. That said, I can't wait to test out the new patch when it drops and see what is and what is not fixed, and hoping for no new bugs/glitches being created at the same time..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So we've agreed that we need an assless chaps update? Make it so number one err @mattshotcha

@mattshotcha Not trying to be that guy in any sort of way, but can we get clarification on expected results. We have seen "fixes" or "fixed" to interaction locks in the past, as well as "spots Jason can't reach". Now fixes sounds like unresolved, but improved. What result should we expect? Is it only certain interaction locks? For instance, the interaction button lock does not appear when setting a trap, but it can still be stuck for the car ignition. Or interacting with a door but walking away can still lead to camera locks?

Either way, I am going to continue to love this game. However this type of clarification will help with type of reports myself and other players send. 

@makred78 excellent points. Same goes  for interaction locks. That should have been patched out over a year ago but they have been worse than ever. Yet we are only seeing "fixes" not resolved. 

Car issues will still be present. Random counselor picks.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, token said:

As it was said before.

1) Don't let the party players to become Jason. 

2) Find a solution how to prevent a car teamkilling. 

3) Still a lot of speedhackers in a game (ping throttlers). Steam (EU)

4) Fix the goddamn Rage mode. Just give atleast 1 second light stun, to give a new players possibility not to be grabbed by Jason. All i could see right now is once Jason get rage the counselors are goin' to die one by one immidetely. No chance to fix something or repair if you are alone.

Counselors are supposed to die!!!!! There should be only 1 survivor at most. 

Most games counselors have no fear makes no sense to me. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

Counselors are supposed to die!!!!! There should be only 1 survivor at most. 

Most games counselors have no fear makes no sense to me. 

Why would there be a 4 seater car if only 1 person is supposed to die? Is it always supposed to be a female character as well?

I think we need to get past the slasher movie tropes. Teamwork has always been the deciding factor of how many people survive. 

I would also like to comment that some people think it is too hard to survive post rage, and others complain its still too easy. It sounds like it is fairly well-balanced IMO

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Why would there be a 4 seater car if only 1 person is supposed to die? Is it always supposed to be a female character as well?

I think we need to get past the slasher movie tropes. Teamwork has always been the deciding factor of how many people survive. 

I would also like to comment that some people think it is too hard to survive post rage, and others complain its still too easy. It sounds like it is fairly well-balanced IMO

I think that comes down to, some people are good at this game, and some people are not. Throwing us all into the same lobby puts balance all out of whack. Matchups based on level would have went a long way in helping with balance/OP reactions in either direction.. IF someone is 150 and still not good at the game, not much else we can do for them unfortunately.. lol

• Like 2

I just started playing again these past few days, and I'm super excited that this game is still being updated! Last I heard it was GG, so you guys at GUN are awesome - thanks for keeping the Friday the 13th dream alive!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

The time required to put in these bug fixes is a bit alarming. I was expecting a little more frequent of patches when it was announced that all focus would be on this area. Smaller team does have an effect, but shouldn't be at this scale. If we have to wait another 3 or 4 months to get the car/knife glitch worked out I will be really disappointed. That said, I can't wait to test out the new patch when it drops and see what is and what is not fixed, and hoping for no new bugs/glitches being created at the same time..

Just shows how truly sloppy the code underneath really is. It's mind boggling.

2 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

just saying it should NOT be easy for the counselor but I understand fully that if it's not easy then some players wont play and that is not good for the game. 

IMO the game goes back and forth. Jason is buffed then next patch the counselors are buff then on and on. I haven't played for a while but have a little in the last few weeks and honestly haven't seen much of a dif.

At first for me atleast the rage thing didnt change much other than seeing the mask on the screen when it activated but having an better understanding of it now means I wont get ganbanged by the fearless counselors who cry about spawn killing and slashing then gang up on poor boy jaman with no fear and a pocket full of knives wacking at me with whatever they can get their hands on with knock out equipped. 

I understand there is a 4 seater but not in every game sometimes its a 2 seater and a boat that's 4 asses and there is up to 8 in a game. I don't think everyone should survive or die but it should be geared towards you dying just fits with the game and movie however I think most think they should live and only by dumb luck they should die. 

I avoid group posting that say no spawn killing and no slashing not because I will do those things but because it take away from the drama of the game. Oh shit Jason is here no worries its the first minute of the game hi Jason how is your mom how come she hasn't called me? Whats the point of playing if you are not scared of Jason there is no fun looting only surviving for me. 

On 5/7/2019 at 4:42 PM, mattshotcha said:

• Fixed an issue with the Emote user interface. Dance like nobody's watching…

Hoping this is in reference to how many tries it takes to get an emote to actually work. Once would be nice. 😁

On 5/7/2019 at 4:50 PM, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

@mattshotcha Any news about stance glitch fix, new rolling perk system and victoria butt.

Victoria's butt is in this patch, perk system is still on the table, but proving to be more work than expected due to how it was originally created, and stance glitch? I need more details. I know we fixed an interaction lock or two dealing with combat stance.

23 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Um, I came to thank Matt for the notes but you’re being such a twit it’s ruining my good humour. Knock it off please.

What was I saying.. Oh yeah, Thank you @mattshotcha. Getting the notes early is much appreciated. Good stream too, about half way through it now.

Thanks, Slasher.

23 hours ago, Kaliko said:

What about the glitch after where Jason stops the car and counselor gets out and can't swing/attack their weapon? Happens all the time and you have to drop your weapon and pick it up again to get back to normal. 

I believe this is fixed, but will need to double check.

23 hours ago, Dead Meme said:

What does this mean?  

Edit: How are you confused?  What a fucking meme, lmao.  Maybe they should “specify” their words more. 

A minor joke to lighten the mood.

22 hours ago, Rabid-child said:

What about the Jarvice House porch glitch? 

Fixed.

22 hours ago, ChaosLordWesker said:

No fix on Jason destroying cars with throwing knives.

Guess we just better get used to it.

Team is still working on several car issues, but we wanted to get things like roof and rocks fixed up as soon as possible. So rather than delay those fixes while we work on the cars more, we pushed.

22 hours ago, SirMang said:

Mentioned in the stream that it's being investigated but they can't pinpoint the root cause at this time. 

Boom.

22 hours ago, Brittany F said:

Hey guys I think all these improvements are great but what about the levels some people lost with the last game problem. I was 88 and got put down to 0 and had to start all over with badges and tapes. 

Contact support at JasonKillsBugs.com for assistance.

18 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

So I can go back to shifting away from sweater girls??? :D

The sweater/shift issue was definitely grey area. Once the sweater is used, Jason should lock up. If you are still able to shift, that means you dodged the sweater. By that logic, Jason shouldn't be brought down to his knees by a hit 6 cabins over from the sweater. That's the fix we aimed for.

5 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

@mattshotcha Not trying to be that guy in any sort of way, but can we get clarification on expected results. We have seen "fixes" or "fixed" to interaction locks in the past, as well as "spots Jason can't reach". Now fixes sounds like unresolved, but improved. What result should we expect? Is it only certain interaction locks? For instance, the interaction button lock does not appear when setting a trap, but it can still be stuck for the car ignition. Or interacting with a door but walking away can still lead to camera locks?

Either way, I am going to continue to love this game. However this type of clarification will help with type of reports myself and other players send. 

@makred78 excellent points. Same goes  for interaction locks. That should have been patched out over a year ago but they have been worse than ever. Yet we are only seeing "fixes" not resolved. 

Car issues will still be present. Random counselor picks.

The interaction locks listed below each header (Counselor/Jason) are fixed. If you uncover others, please do let us know.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, MyersJoker said:

Когда Джейсона Савини ДЛС дадите!? 

Never. He was a backer exclusive and he will not be released again. Some people were lucky to get him when both X-Box and PlayStation screwed up and put him up for sale, but I don't see that happening again.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Next time man, they were really focusing on quality of life/bug fixing this patch. I’m hoping they’ll let us weigh in on it again before they push it out, the perks I mean.

olrite, i really hope they get that to us sooner or later

17 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

olrite, i really hope they get that to us sooner or later

Well if it was my call, I’d alternate between bug patches and anything else that’s on the list that can be done quickly, not content but things like the perk library expansion or sandbox mode. 

Matt was talking about Counselor mode in the latest episode of Beyond and he mentioned the Jason AI again, someone really needs to ask about killing bots as a Counselor, no Jason required. I never get a chance to bring it up as I’m picking up my son then, so anyone who wants to feel free. 

5 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

The sweater/shift issue was definitely grey area. Once the sweater is used, Jason should lock up. If you are still able to shift, that means you dodged the sweater. By that logic, Jason shouldn't be brought down to his knees by a hit 6 cabins over from the sweater. That's the fix we aimed for.

Agreed.

There's an awful lot of hostility in this topic about the upcoming patch. Let's wait until it comes out, and see if all that hostility is justified.

@mattshotcha, you guys have a lot on your plate trying to keep the people happy. That's one job I'm glad I don't have. You're doing what you can, and there are those of us in the community who appreciate it.

On 5/7/2019 at 4:58 PM, SirMang said:

If you want friendly fire, play in private lobbies.

This right here would solve problems for a lot of people, if they bothered to use it.

On 5/7/2019 at 5:18 PM, NIGHTMAREKINGB said:

Ki7LumiN4Ti is talking about cheaters when i have video proof on my fb group of him being one of them dude thats comical

You're naming and shaming a fellow community member. Don't do that. If you have a problem with a member, keep it between you and them.

On 5/7/2019 at 6:10 PM, BlazedInThe253 said:

Jason helpers no matter what game you play there will be times that there is teamers just got to roll with it you can't escape or win every game.

Check around on the forum. There are groups of people who do not cheat, team or troll. Find them and have some decent matches. They're out there.

On 5/7/2019 at 6:23 PM, ChaosLordWesker said:

No fix on Jason destroying cars with throwing knives.

Give the team some time. They can't be expected to fix everything in one patch. Be grateful for any fixes we get at all.

On 5/7/2019 at 6:34 PM, Brittany F said:

Hey guys I think all these improvements are great but what about the levels some people lost with the last game problem. I was 88 and got put down to 0 and had to start all over with badges and tapes. 

To everyone who has issues with things that have yet to be fixed, pass along your details to jasonkillsbugs.com.

This could make the team's job easier, and perhaps fixes a little faster.

On 5/7/2019 at 7:26 PM, TheRealScirca30 said:

A possible solution to Jason teaming could lie within the menu options. If and when a person sets their preference to Jason the devs could create a setting that would not allow them to join a party, create one or be invited to one. They would just be allowed to select quick play. I don’t know what effect this would have on match making or on the people who place there setting on “no preference” but it would cut down on teaming lobbies for sure. I don’t like how dead by daylight does their lobbies so that’s out of the question. That method would kill matchmaking.  Just a suggestion. Would like to hear others thoughts. 

You can't control when teamers use outside methods of communication to cheat. If teaming is causing so many issues for you, consider a Private match with people you know well and trust. There are groups here on the forum for that sort of thing.

On 5/7/2019 at 9:24 PM, The Milwauking Dead said:

Still no fix for sparkly rainbow blood in Pinehurst???!

One day, if we're lucky, we'll see red again, instead of rainbows...

22 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

I believe it haz something to do with the perks of who is in the car. As we know, there are perks that modify the car’s performance.

My theory is that Thick Skin is somehow interacting with the knives. The car is “reacting” as if it was a counselor taking damage.

That's an interesting theory.

22 hours ago, Sassinator said:

While I am appreciative of more updates to the game... teamers really need to be dealt with. Could you please just ban them from the game so it can be a much better place? Same goes for exploiters against clean players. 

The problem with that is being able to clearly prove that cheating / exploiting was taking place.

9 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

It's better than it's been in a while. There's always room for improvement.

On 5/8/2019 at 8:24 AM, sedaiv said:

@mattshotcha ...and assless chaps for AJ, Debbie, Vanessa & Buggzy?

It's too bad that costume packs would count as new content, which we can't have. Unless...

Patch Notes

• Fixed an issue where clothing was unintentionally covering counselors' asses.
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/7/2019 at 4:42 PM, mattshotcha said:

ENVIRONMENT AND COLLISION

• Resolved multiple issues that allowed players to reach rooftops on all maps.
  • Resolved multiple issues that allowed players to reach areas that Jason could not reach on all maps.

YES! Finally. Thank you.

• Like 2

I don't care one way or the other.

But the fact that there's probably 10x as many "Savini Jason's" around in WWE 2K19 as there are in F13 proper says that there's a teat they haven't milked dry yet. I'm just saying, don't be shocked if a "mistake" makes it available when a Switch version drops, and they use "well, Nintendo people NEVER had a chance to get him, oops."

• Like 2

On 5/7/2019 at 4:15 PM, Kaliko said:

What about the glitch after where Jason stops the car and counselor gets out and can't swing/attack their weapon? Happens all the time and you have to drop your weapon and pick it up again to get back to normal. 

Agree, this happens all the time also shooting a shotgun or flaregun can result in not being able to interact with anything (windows, attack, repair, etc). The only way I've found to solve this is to get grabbed by Jason.

Also if Jason morphs above the car while it's turned on it might result on passengers commiting suicide and car disappearing from the map.

I wouldn't care either. Savini Jason doesn't fit my play style. I would never select him if I had him..

13 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I wouldn't care either. Savini Jason doesn't fit my play style. I would never select him if I had him..

I would use him only for rarity tbh.

27 minutes ago, SDA said:

I don't care one way or the other.

But the fact that there's probably 10x as many "Savini Jason's" around in WWE 2K19 as there are in F13 proper says that there's a teat they haven't milked dry yet. I'm just saying, don't be shocked if a "mistake" makes it available when a Switch version drops, and they use "well, Nintendo people NEVER had a chance to get him, oops."

Yep..and it won't do them any favors for the already thin reputation they have with a majority of the playerbase.

24 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I barely use him too.

4 hours ago, MyersJoker said:

You're crap! Could not scribble, if not going to help, goodbye!

|=

3CA85F91-BCF6-46E9-8694-DAA0B32178EC.jpeg.2b61adbdd619bb50d1f442270ac85fb3.jpeg

• Haha 1