1 minute ago, SirMang said:

Jason always could shift out of sweater stun...on rare occasions.  My guess is if you somehow pull it off, the next hit you take anywhere on the map won't put you on your knees

No he can't. He can try, but if the next hit stuns it drops him.

Just now, Somethin Cool said:

No he can't. He can try, but if the next hit stuns it drops him.

Right that's what I said...to me it reads that now if you somehow shift out of it, the next shot won't drop you. 

5 minutes ago, SirMang said:

Right that's what I said...to me it reads that now if you somehow shift out of it, the next shot won't drop you. 

Yep. That's what I'm getting out of it. 

Also the car is easy asf to recreate and not dependant on perks @BeautyNumber2. Wait for the car to start, stand back a bit, and arc in a throwing knife. Has to hit the roof. Once you figure the distance out to get the knife over the windshield hit box, you can put the car through the map every time. I do it all the time on offline bots. 

Jason They would have to see on the map the house where they call Tomy.  And do not let the counselors start from that place

1 minute ago, alevinacho said:

Jason They would have to see on the map the house where they call Tomy.  And do not let the counselors start from that place

Why? Just shift out of the sweater stun...

3 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

¿Por qué? Acaba de salir del aturdimiento de suéter ...

I use the translator to read. And the translation is not good and I do not understand well what the new stun

Honestly...with the track record.

They probably successfully patched Jason from getting on roofs..not counselor.

They've tried to fix the rock glitches in the past. I'll believe it when I see it.

The shift sweater stun fix would actually slightly help against kill squads because if it actually works. The sweater girl will have to be sure Jason has already burned a shift, otherwise if timed right, he could avoid it up close and it would give him more time to deal up close since the sweater girl will be hesitant to use it unless he has.

They mentioned talking about increasing his mask HP in the stream. I'm not getting my hopes up though. They'll probably double the scale and that's it. 4 hits or so to demask with high strength counselors and 5-6 for weaker counselors. Baby steps with these devs. If they do anything more than that, there will no doubt be some kind of nerf to the rage buff.

Assuming Jason is dealing with a constant scenario of 4+ vs 1 with the sweater girl and Tommy in the equation. He'd need more than a doubling of mask HP to have more of a chance. As it is, 2 vs 1 is difficult enough.

I wouldn't get my hopes up with the perk rework. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes the way of Paranoia. They may talk about putting it on the back burner, but honestly it shows how small the team is (now and before despite raking in millions) that they can only work on certain things at a time.

I'm also losing any kind of rational hope that they'll ever address/rework counselor stats. Just seems like the counselors are going to stay the way they are from now until the game dies out for good. Which is a shame.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

I'm also losing any of rational hope that they'll ever address/rework counselor stats. Just seems like the counselors are going to stay the way they are from now until the game dies out for good.

There's nothing wrong with counselor stats

They mentioned talking about increasing his mask HP in the stream. I'm not getting my hopes up though. They'll probably double the scale and that's it. 4 hits or so to demask with high strength counselors and 5-6 for weaker counselors. Baby steps with these devs. If they do anything more than that, there will no doubt be some kind of nerf to the rage buff.

I doubt they'll ever nerf rage

4 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

They've tried to fix the rock glitches in the past. I'll believe it when I see it.

Looks like they're trying to fix a lot of things.  I can't wait to see all the new bugs they've created.

😎

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

There's nothing wrong with counselor stats

Except for the fact that as currently played. Certain stats far outweigh the usefulness of others, thus creating a lopsided meta.

Luck, Speed and Stamina mean more than any other stat.

Repair is valuable, but when it can be done by lesser repair characters, what's the point? It devalues the stat.

Composure, Strength and Stealth are completely situational and all have time limits on usefulness. Less so strength than the other two.

The devs weren't hyping a long, drawn out chase game when they were doing press. They were hyping a cat and mouse game. You can't play that game with Sense toggle, stealth and stealth perks being nearly useless and composure having a time limit on usefulness outside of a no fear Jenny build.

Take Vanessa, Chad and Tiff.

All have horrible composure, yet up close to Jason...who would you rather have? One of those three or AJ and Jenny?

The girls with higher composure have far less chance to survive up close against the perceived weaker composure characters.

Doesn't make much sense. Take game mechanics away like looping, etc. The stats themselves don't back up those kinds of characters whereas there is less downside to weaker composure if you have decent speed, luck or stamina.

They need more work, more thought put into them.

• Like 2

Lol I started maining Lachappa. None of the stats matter if you're gone before Jason finds you.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Lol I started maining Lachappa. None of the stats matter if you're gone before Jason finds you.

Oh I see.

You're one of those 'the game is fine, doesn't need anything or any changes, everybody on both sides get good blah blah' types.

Moving along.

• Like 2

Oh I see.

You're one of those 'the game is fine, doesn't need anything or any changes, everybody on both sides get good blah blah' types.

Moving along.

Not exactly. But I'm not dumb enough to think they're going to rework the entire game this far in. It's not that any one stat is broken. That's bullshit. Play to the counselor and you'll be fine. AJ and Tiff ARE stealthy. No fear Jenny is a beast in the right hands. Lachappa and Deb are awesome at repair. But don't be stupid and expect to run the clock out with Deb every match. She wasn't built for that.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

As discussed on BEYOND, this patch is coming in as soon as it completes the process. The patch is rolling out to certification now and should be on it's way to players soon. Keep an eye out here for the date, or on our social media channels.

PATCH NOTES:

GENERAL & FINE TUNING

• Various Quality of Life fixes implemented to the Virtual Cabin 2.0.
  • Removed helium from various floating objects on all maps.
  • Resolved an issue with environmental kills not displaying on Higgins Haven Small.
  • Fixed an issue with the Emote user interface. Dance like nobody's watching…
  • Various Quality of Life fixes for Menu items.

ENVIRONMENT AND COLLISION

• Resolved multiple issues that allowed players to reach rooftops on all maps.
  • Resolved multiple issues that allowed players to reach areas that Jason could not reach on all maps.
  • Made areas where players were stuck less sticky.
  • Fixed an issue where the Shift ability would allow Jason on rooftops.
  • Cars no longer damage players through walls.
  • Fixes applied to prevent counselors from parking the car and blocking Jason from reaching them.

INTERACTION LOCKS  
    Corrected several scenarios that caused players to suffer an interaction lock including:

COUNSELOR:

• During bear trap deployment or interaction.
  • While performing blocks.
  • While weapon swapping.
  • While weapon swapping and entering combat stance.
  • During small item use.
  • While dropping items.
  • After using the map.
  • After aiming the flare gun or shotgun.
  • Dodging while dropping a weapon.

JASON:

• When shifting and interacting with items, environment, or counselors.
  • When shifting into water. (He really wasn’t a good swimmer.)

JASON SPECIFIC CHANGES

• Using the sweater to stun Jason while he is already down will not activate the next phase of the kill progression, and will not allow players to kneel him directly from the down state. This was an unintended effect where players were able to stun a stunned Jason, leading to the Tommy Jarvis kill on Jason.
  • Fixed an issue where Jason shifting to avoid the sweater stun animation still allowed counselors to bring him to his knees without the stun.

did you fix the problem where yr trying to walk or jog but yr charachter is walkin as if its in molasses or somkinda sticky glue i geard that was something done by the jason charchter as a cheat to win an catch the campers

also this needs a fix wen u have the walkie talkie jason can hear u anywhere u are but get this jason does not have a walkie talkie that cheating nurfe him now  cut off his ears

• Thanks 1

@mattshotcha any chance of fixing challenge mode lip symching, killing Jason through walls, increasing Jason's health, Increasing +weapon damage Jasons knife & trap damage, and assless chaps for AJ, Debbie, Vanessa & Buggzy?

3 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

@mattshotcha any chance of fixing challenge mode lip symching, killing Jason through walls, increasing Jason's health, Increasing +weapon damage Jasons knife & trap damage, and assless chaps for AJ, Debbie, Vanessa & Buggzy?

Assless chaps would be too OP. But if they're going to do that then I want them for Lachappa too. 😂😂😂

Assless chaps would be too OP. But if they're going to do that then I want them for Lachappa too. 😂😂😂

That goes without saying. Assless chaps for all! We got AJs ass in Challenge mode, we need it for multiplayer too!

1 minute ago, Somethin Cool said:

No No No.. My eyes still can't unsee Lachappa dancing in that wrestling suit...

• Haha 1

Just now, sedaiv said:

That goes without saying. Assless chaps for all! We got AJs ass in Challenge mode, we need it for multiplayer too!

They're going to want to show off Victoria's new butt lift too. This is probably the best idea I've ever heard. 

Just now, badassgixxer05 said:

No No No.. My eyes still can't unsee Lachappa dancing in that wrestling suit...

He's such a stud 😂

They're going to want to show off Victoria's new butt lift too. This is probably the best idea I've ever heard. 

He's such a stud 😂

I don't mention Victoria because i have a sister named Victoria. But assless chaps are very much needed for all.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

I don't mention Victoria because i have a sister named Victoria. But assless chaps are very much needed for all.

Awkward! 😜

3 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Awkward! 😜

Very

Those fixes are nice and welcomed but to me, this patch is a bit disappointing at the same time. I mean, I know the resources put on this/these patch(es) are limited but the number of critical issues addressed in this one is somewhat minimal. I also understand that some problems need more time to fix then others particularly when you're not able to pinpoint what's causing it exactly, but considering for example that the random counselor bug is still happening when it was supposed to be fixed many patches ago and at the pace the patches are coming out it's easy to wonder if some of the most pressing issues will ever get fixed. Not to mention that there's no guarantee that any of the upcoming patches won't create or bring back some problems of their own.

And last but not least with the eventual Switch release coming up, while being a good thing for a number of reasons, there's a good chance the whole patching process may be slowed down even more. It's already hard and time/resources consuming right now especially with the insistence to align the patches releases for 3 platforms simultaneously, I can only imagine how much longer it will take with said resources divided even more to patch a 4th platform and with another patch certification process added to the equation.

• Like 1