On 6/25/2019 at 6:08 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Wait....lets not patch this glitch for us Jason mains...

i report all jasons that use this and use turbo controllers and i also sue them

On 7/10/2019 at 1:49 PM, MovieWatcher101 said:

i report all jasons that use this and use turbo controllers and i also sue them

Uh ok?.....

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 1:49 PM, MovieWatcher101 said:

I  and i also sue them

You must have a lot of open cases.:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

is this a new recent patch for this or last month cuz i dont rember  getting it an also im here to report they are still gettin on the roof of several house on sevaral maps

47 minutes ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

is this a new recent patch for this or last month cuz i dont rember  getting it an also im here to report they are still gettin on the roof of several house on sevaral maps

Their last patch fixed a few ways to get on the roof but not the bear trap slingshot method... the next patch they feel will completely remove the ability to get on the roof for both counselors and Jason....

Matt said they will have an update to this next patch This Tuesday.

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Their last patch fixed a few ways to get on the roof but not the bear trap slingshot method... the next patch they feel will completely remove the ability to get on the roof for both counselors and Jason....

Matt said they will have an update to this next patch This Tuesday.

That's great news. Hopefully it puts the issue to rest for good.

Hi folks. Has there ever been an explanation for the inconsistency in the game lobbys? You know, where you sometimes get 4 or 5 games in a row with the same lobby of players before getting thrown back to the main menu, yet other times you get booted back after 1 game? With the game continuing to suffer from mass douchery (running people over, roof dancers, Jason’s sidekicks etc.) it’s a real shame when you find yourself in a good lobby with players working together for it to exit back to the menu after a game or two. Was just wondering? 👍

24 minutes ago, HeavyShit said:

Hi folks. Has there ever been an explanation for the inconsistency in the game lobbys? You know, where you sometimes get 4 or 5 games in a row with the same lobby of players before getting thrown back to the main menu, yet other times you get booted back after 1 game? With the game continuing to suffer from mass douchery (running people over, roof dancers, Jason’s sidekicks etc.) it’s a real shame when you find yourself in a good lobby with players working together for it to exit back to the menu after a game or two. Was just wondering? 👍

@mattshotcha got any info for this member.

Today, I've come here to tell about some bugs! Annoying ones, and ones which were discovered from other bugs...

https://ibb.co/gF9BfLw

The above picture of me becoming Tommy, was because my Brandon had glitched where, when Jason is to be Stunned, but isn't and you escape, but it says he still killed you when you're still alive, is how this happened. See below...

https://ibb.co/m4GCcQk

This was a result of me becoming Tommy while I was still alive, but claimed as dead, another thing was that, the game would not end until the timer was over because I was already claimed as dead and Jason couldn't kill me.

https://ibb.co/ZW7qhDP

That picture was me looking at my claimed to be "dead" self, but me as Tommy.

https://ibb.co/HrH0fxj

Showing my "dead" body again and a concerned/confused counselor in front of me.

https://ibb.co/Dbz43zy

Now, in a few hours, I'll be showing up again, because the next screenshot will have everyone laughing their ***** off LOL.

2 hours ago, Nathan5226 said:

Today, I've come here to tell about some bugs! Annoying ones, and ones which were discovered from other bugs...

https://ibb.co/gF9BfLw

The above picture of me becoming Tommy, was because my Brandon had glitched where, when Jason is to be Stunned, but isn't and you escape, but it says he still killed you when you're still alive, is how this happened. See below...

https://ibb.co/m4GCcQk

This was a result of me becoming Tommy while I was still alive, but claimed as dead, another thing was that, the game would not end until the timer was over because I was already claimed as dead and Jason couldn't kill me.

https://ibb.co/ZW7qhDP

That picture was me looking at my claimed to be "dead" self, but me as Tommy.

https://ibb.co/HrH0fxj

Showing my "dead" body again and a concerned/confused counselor in front of me.

https://ibb.co/Dbz43zy

Now, in a few hours, I'll be showing up again, because the next screenshot will have everyone laughing their ***** off LOL.

Please report to Jasonkillsbugs.com

5 hours ago, The Rain said:

Are there updates to the next patch?

This Tuesday we had an update to the update to the update of the next patch...... hopefully next Tuesday 7/23 we will have a little more concrete info for when we might see that patch roll out.....stay tuned.

23 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Please report to Jasonkillsbugs.com

1088403681_Fridaythe13th_TheGame_20190715233917.thumb.jpg.e23430a940e4e2fbbb3c33710aa35451.jpg

Should I report that LOL?

• Haha 1

Well surely they do not want to release this game on Switch in the same sorry state it is right now on PC and consoles?

8 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

This Tuesday we had an update to the update to the update of the next patch...... hopefully next Tuesday 7/23 we will have a little more concrete info for when we might see that patch roll out.....stay tuned.

Any news is better than none.

Just now, Survival said:

Well surely they do not want to release this game on Switch in the same sorry state it is right now on PC and consoles?

Even though I'm not purchasing a Switch version, I look forward to the success rate nonetheless. I hope for the best for that portion of the player base.

13 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Are they patching every bug in this game for this next roll out? I mean christ, was the roof glitch really this hard to patch out? Given the amount of time spent so far, this handful of devs have to know every line of code by heart. 😂 Maybe thats a good thing going forward.

3 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Are they patching every bug in this game for this next roll out? I mean christ, was the roof glitch really this hard to patch out? Given the amount of time spent so far, this handful of devs have to know every line of code by heart. 😂 Maybe thats a good thing going forward.

Apparently fixing the Roof glitching method uncovered even more underlying issues that could affect other areas of the game that we as a community haven’t even see ......  they don’t want to release a patch that players discover they can do other even more irritating things into the into the game,  which I am glad to hear nothing is worse than when they fix something and something else gets broken from it.........I am all for taking more time to work through and test it means less stress for us when it does get released....

.......I just hope next weeks update......on the update from last week...of the update from 2 weeks ago about the update from 3 weeks ago will let us know when it’s going to drop....and that all the extra testing really leaves the game in a good place.....

1 minute ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Apparently fixing the Roof glitching method uncovered even more underlying issues that could affect other areas of the game that we as a community haven’t even see ......  they don’t want to release a patch that players discover they can do other even more irritating things into the into the game,  which I am glad to hear nothing is worse than when they fix something and something else gets broken from it.........I am all for taking more time to work through and test it means less stress for us when it does get released....

.......I just hope next weeks update......on the update from last week...of the update from 2 weeks ago about the update from 3 weeks ago will let us know when it’s going to drop....and that all the extra testing really leaves the game in a good place.....

Same. My biggest fear though is that they took all this time to patch and someone still finds a way to get up there or we find more glitches. Will lose a ton of players again.  Fingers are crossed and hoping for the best.

• Like 1

I just don't get why they don't disable traps temporarily till they get the bugs fixed, I seen other devs disable items in other multiplayer games that cause exploits till they can get a patch out to fix the exploit. 

5 minutes ago, Brogan322 said:

I just don't get why they don't disable traps temporarily till they get the bugs fixed, I seen other devs disable items in other multiplayer games that cause exploits till they can get a patch out to fix the exploit. 

I honestly haven't seen anyone on the roof in forever. I'm guessing those trolls just got bored. How much fun can be in dancing on a roof for 20 mins, especially if the Jason is like me and just ignores them. Maybe its dif on EU servers where most of the glitchers live...

33 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I honestly haven't seen anyone on the roof in forever. I'm guessing those trolls just got bored. How much fun can be in dancing on a roof for 20 mins, especially if the Jason is like me and just ignores them. Maybe its dif on EU servers where most of the glitchers live...

EU servers player here. I haven't seen roof glitchers in at least 4 weeks. I have seen people cheating as Jason with instantly recharging abilities and counselors instantly breaking grip and speed hacking and using Uber Jason, but no glitch exploiters.

It sounds like boredom with the rooftop may have set in. I do appreciate the extra time being spent to make sure it can't happen again. I hope the patch comes soon, and that it fixes the problem for good, and hopefully doesn't cause some other issue in its place.

I still see them on PS4 but at this point I actively ignore them and tell others to ignore them too when they’re brought up. Generally I say something along the lines of “let them be on time out, there’s other shit to do.”