47 minutes ago, AriDuck said:

I would like to propose an idea about a way to stun Jason with body-to-leather weapons during the rage mode. My idea is that stuning Jason during the rage mode, can only be possible if the player is a girl with Pamela's sweater. In my opinion this would be an idea that would like a sector, even if it is minimal, that we like to play only a counselor. This would cause that going for the sweater is something that weigh more than two vece, and not simply grab the sweater because you crossed with the house of Jason. And Jason would have very easy to get rid of the stun of the girl in the sweater, since it would simply be enough to kill the girl in the sweater and there would be no way to stun Jason during the Rage Mode (Obiomante ignoring the fact that the shotguns, and take away the Mask are sun stun). And using the sweater to pretend to be Jason's mom as he takes off your sweater would also cause you to lose the stun in the rage mode

I like the idea of only the girl with the sweater can stun Jason too. If not her then maybe the person who has his mask can do it. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Elk said:

I like the idea of only the girl with the sweater can stun Jason too. If not her then maybe the person who has his mask can do it. 

I like this idea, too. Would strengthen the final girl/heroine trope these movies were so fond of and add more immersion if the sweater girl could fight back. 

• Like 1

A possible solution to Jason teaming could lie within the menu options. If and when a person sets their preference to Jason the devs could create a setting that would not allow them to join a party, create one or be invited to one. They would just be allowed to select quick play. I don’t know what effect this would have on match making or on the people who place there setting on “no preference” but it would cut down on teaming lobbies for sure. I don’t like how dead by daylight does their lobbies so that’s out of the question. That method would kill matchmaking.  Just a suggestion. Would like to hear others thoughts. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dead Meme said:

What does this mean?  

Edit: How are you confused?  What a fucking meme, lmao.  Maybe they should “specify” their words more. 

It was as a quote from the live twitch stream today but it could be an actual emoji selection. 

The best way to deal with teaming and cheaters is to fight back join lobby with a friend or two and stop letting them upset you fight back me and my cousin and friends do it all the time even people in the lobbies we be in team up together to run the teaming and cheating people out the lobbies and then play the game as intended you can't let people get under your skin or they win I have so many videos and messages from cheaters mad cause we all fought back against them lol 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ki7lumin4ti said:

Nowhere in these notes,or anywhere else is the biggest problem with this game being recognized, the cheating/Jason helpers. Add the rage change from last update and you have a major game breaking issue that NEEDS to be addressed, please..

Oh like when you've tried to run me down multiple times in public lobbies, failed and then I killed you? Ah.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Maybe to discourage team killing they could level down a player for each betrayal. Right now the -1000 exp is kind of pointless, especially after you hit level 150.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

What about the rare issue when you shoot jason with the flare to the face and he doesn't get stunned it even happened to me while I was jason they hit me in the face and I didnt get stunned at all 

4 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Still no fix for sparkly rainbow blood in Pinehurst???!

No, but is it really that bad? 

I kinda like it, always a good time a Pinehurst. 

• Like 2

What about the rare issue with Jason not being affected by the flare gun to the face I was playing jason and got hit in the face with it and wasnt stunned at all and it happened with me being the counselor and shooting him in the face with it (im in xbox if that matters for the bug)

17 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

No, but is it really that bad? 

I kinda like it, always a good time a Pinehurst. 

It really ruins the immersion for me. I get why people find it funny. But it’s an obvious glitch that makes the map unenjoyable for me. And it’s been an issue for WAY too long. 

7 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

It really ruins the immersion for me. I get why people find it funny. But it’s an obvious glitch that makes the map unenjoyable for me. And it’s been an issue for WAY too long. 

Sorry, shouldn’t have poked fun, I see how immersion is important to game life. 

5 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

As discussed on BEYOND, this patch is coming in as soon as it completes the process. The patch is rolling out to certification now and should be on it's way to players soon. Keep an eye out here for the date, or on our social media channels.

PATCH NOTES:

GENERAL & FINE TUNING

• Various Quality of Life fixes implemented to the Virtual Cabin 2.0.
  • Removed helium from various floating objects on all maps.
  • Resolved an issue with environmental kills not displaying on Higgins Haven Small.
  • Fixed an issue with the Emote user interface. Dance like nobody's watching…
  • Various Quality of Life fixes for Menu items.

ENVIRONMENT AND COLLISION

• Resolved multiple issues that allowed players to reach rooftops on all maps.
  • Resolved multiple issues that allowed players to reach areas that Jason could not reach on all maps.
  • Made areas where players were stuck less sticky.
  • Fixed an issue where the Shift ability would allow Jason on rooftops.
  • Cars no longer damage players through walls.
  • Fixes applied to prevent counselors from parking the car and blocking Jason from reaching them.

INTERACTION LOCKS  
    Corrected several scenarios that caused players to suffer an interaction lock including:

COUNSELOR:

• During bear trap deployment or interaction.
  • While performing blocks.
  • While weapon swapping.
  • While weapon swapping and entering combat stance.
  • During small item use.
  • While dropping items.
  • After using the map.
  • After aiming the flare gun or shotgun.
  • Dodging while dropping a weapon.

JASON:

• When shifting and interacting with items, environment, or counselors.
  • When shifting into water. (He really wasn’t a good swimmer.)

JASON SPECIFIC CHANGES

• Using the sweater to stun Jason while he is already down will not activate the next phase of the kill progression, and will not allow players to kneel him directly from the down state. This was an unintended effect where players were able to stun a stunned Jason, leading to the Tommy Jarvis kill on Jason.
  • Fixed an issue where Jason shifting to avoid the sweater stun animation still allowed counselors to bring him to his knees without the stun.

So I can go back to shifting away from sweater girls??? :D

21 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Sorry, shouldn’t have poked fun, I see how immersion is important to game life. 

No. I get it. It’s funny to me when I’m playing Pinehurst with friends. Can’t argue that. But when I’m just killing offline bots or single player challenges, it ruins it for me. 

• Like 1

As it was said before.

1) Don't let the party players to become Jason. 

2) Find a solution how to prevent a car teamkilling. 

3) Still a lot of speedhackers in a game (ping throttlers). Steam (EU)

4) Fix the goddamn Rage mode. Just give atleast 1 second light stun, to give a new players possibility not to be grabbed by Jason. All i could see right now is once Jason get rage the counselors are goin' to die one by one immidetely. No chance to fix something or repair if you are alone.

6 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

Fixed an issue where Jason shifting to avoid the sweater stun animation still allowed counselors to bring him to his knees without the stun.

What do you mean. Now a sweater girl couldn't just bring Jason back from shift, or you're talking about an issue when both Jason and a girl press shift and Q at the same time (invisible effect) and if he stops shifting by himself Tommy can't just give him a stun and put him on his knees?

The interaction lock exiting the car has been an issue for A YEAR... and I haven't encountered the rest of them combined nearly as much as that specific lock.

Also, about two updates ago, was the choice to make the firecracker stun variable? Because that's junk.

36 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

i've lost all hope for this game. where are the perk changes??

Next time man, they were really focusing on quality of life/bug fixing this patch. I’m hoping they’ll let us weigh in on it again before they push it out, the perks I mean.

7 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

Fixed an issue where Jason shifting to avoid the sweater stun animation still allowed counselors to bring him to his knees without the stun

So Jason can shift out of a sweater stun now? Lol wtf?

5 hours ago, SirMang said:

Mentioned in the stream that it's being investigated but they can't pinpoint the root cause at this time. 

They probably had trouble recreating it.

I hope this patch comes soon. I can't wait to test it out. I'm betting the car is going to be fun now. 😎

Anyone who thinks Jason’s rage buff was needed is bad at playing Jason. We had a full squad of “Jason bullies” and I could still kill them because after enough time I learned how to counter tactics like kiting and window hopping. Now all the game is a chase game

6 hours ago, SirMang said:

Mentioned in the stream that it's being investigated but they can't pinpoint the root cause at this time. 

I believe it haz something to do with the perks of who is in the car. As we know, there are perks that modify the car’s performance.

My theory is that Thick Skin is somehow interacting with the knives. The car is “reacting” as if it was a counselor taking damage.

Knives may also be “passing through’ spots on the car and coming into contact with counselors and the car is reacting by moving, crashing, flipping over, teleporting, and/or flying off the map. Basically the car is reacting as if it was a counselor flinching and crying out when hit by a throwing knife. It’s weird. That’s the only info I got.

While I am appreciative of more updates to the game... teamers really need to be dealt with. Could you please just ban them from the game so it can be a much better place? Same goes for exploiters against clean players. 

1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

So Jason can shift out of a sweater stun now? Lol wtf?

They probably had trouble recreating it.

I hope this patch comes soon. I can't wait to test it out. I'm betting the car is going to be fun now. 😎

That's my guess on the car issue...Wes also stated they're looking into when Jason morphs near the car or not near the car and it sometimes it causes the car to go off the map, through the map but again, they can't pinpoint the cause so probably can't recreate it with reliability.  Which isn't surprising because neither happens all of the time.

Jason always could shift out of sweater stun...on rare occasions.  My guess is if you somehow pull it off, the next hit you take anywhere on the map won't put you on your knees.