Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Yes. Just had a part 4 Jason using a throwing knife at me while I was driving the 2 seater.

It destroyed the car and threw me out. Car fell under the map.

Please fix the knife destroys car bug.

Players know about it and exploit it when they can't catch a player using the emergency brake effectively 😄.

While playing as Vanessa the game has a bug that will randomize my character into someone I did not select.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Yes. Just had a part 4 Jason using a throwing knife at me while I was driving the 2 seater.

It destroyed the car and threw me out. Car fell under the map.

Please fix the knife destroys car bug.

Players know about it and exploit it when they can't catch a player using the emergency brake effectively 😄.

While playing as Vanessa the game has a bug that will randomize my character into someone I did not select.

Wait....lets not patch this glitch for us Jason mains...

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2019 at 11:57 PM, Nathan5226 said:

Does anyone know when there will actually be a literal fix for players getting on roofs? On Friday I was spectating someone who glitched on a roof when I wasn't looking. PS4 Edition.

No... one one knows when the newest patch will hit....in the latest community update we were told soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Wait....lets not patch this glitch for us Jason mains...

It's not bug. It's a feature. Must have been an intentional buff for Jason to combat the excellent drivers I have seen. 😄

 

Laughed when a driver turned on a dime without running me over and had the back door lined up perfectly for me.

Jason quit after a few u turns. After that I started using the e brake myself.

Most players I see in quickplay drive straight on the road with no off roading. Don't use the e brake. Only drive forward or reverse.

 

The car does have bugs. Using the e brake can cause the car to randomly flip over on it's side. Counselors and Jason can push it around.

 

Players can also have issues seeing things that show up on other players screens. Like the car, beds, closets, scenery, items, etc. Not appearing at all for them.

 

Had a bug that raised me up off the ground when I opened windows while holding a bear trap in my hand. You stay in the air until you move.

 

Another bug is a ''falling'' animation after climbing through a window that you get stuck in. Camera bugs out. Walk around like that until you interact with a door.

 

Packanack has a window near the back porch with 2 lawn chairs by it. Climb through the window and get stuck on the chair below. Can't move until Jason kills you.

 

Rooftop bug is obviously still there on all maps. Pinehurst and Packanack are the main maps I see it on. Jarvis map has an area too.

 

I'm wondering what new bugs will be introduced with the newest patch.

If it's taking this long that means more bugs have popped up from fixing the roof top issues.

They must be getting it ready for the launch on the Nintendo Switch.

Would be a little embarrassing to take a good amount of time on a hotfix to have players find ways to break it in a few hours in a private match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

No... one one knows when the newest patch will hit....in the latest community update we were told soon.

 "Soon" is the safest answer they can give.

@GhostWolfViking, if they can break a hotfix that fast, it helps us in the long run. Call it aggressive quality control.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

 "Soon" is the safest answer they can give.

Agreed.....safest is best at this juncture.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point with the whole streams constantly just becoming repeats of “its ALMOST there” and “this ones fixed, that’s ones still not”, I’m honestly wondering if these weekly streams just to talk about being not quite there yet are taking time away from actually getting there.... 

If it meant quicker patches, I’d be down for making streams less often and only on priority information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SteadyGosling said:

At this point with the whole streams constantly just becoming repeats of “its ALMOST there” and “this ones fixed, that’s ones still not”, I’m honestly wondering if these weekly streams just to talk about being not quite there yet are taking time away from actually getting there.... 

If it meant quicker patches, I’d be down for making streams less often and only on priority information.

Black Tower isn’t involved in the streams so I don’t think the streams take anything away from patches. 

As for the frequency, I’d rather a stead source of info, even disappointing info, then how little we got before the streams. I’ve never asked them to move them for this reason, I can watch them late and not mess with anyone’s ability to see them just because I have to get my son from school when they air. It doesn’t need to be done at a different time or on a different schedule then it currently is. 

I’m glad you’re so involved, just think this might be frustration talking. The waiting is hard on everyone involved, and we all have different expectations and needs. Giving up anything we get, just leads to more disappointment and confusion. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Black Tower isn’t involved in the streams so I don’t think the streams take anything away from patches. 

As for the frequency, I’d rather a stead source of info, even disappointing info, then how little we got before the streams. I’ve never asked them to move them for this reason, I can watch them late and not mess with anyone’s ability to see them just because I have to get my son from school when they air. It doesn’t need to be done at a different time or on a different schedule then it currently is. 

I’m glad you’re so involved, just think this might be frustration talking. The waiting is hard on everyone involved, and we all have different expectations and needs. Giving up anything we get, just leads to more disappointment and confusion. 

Most likely frustration indeed, I’m just worried with all of these bug fixes they’re working on, and taking long on (though who are we to judge as just players), that’s we’re not gonna get any more changes at all that can Be done. Anything in the suggestion section that doesn’t violate new content? Doesn’t matter, because it probably won’t happen, bug fixes will happen though. 

Thats what my mind has been like sadly, trying to balance waiting for a bug fix, while trying look for something to help the game seem more enjoyable at the same time. :(

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SteadyGosling said:

Most likely frustration indeed, I’m just worried with all of these bug fixes they’re working on, and taking long on (though who are we to judge as just players), that’s we’re not gonna get any more changes at all that can Be done. Anything in the suggestion section that doesn’t violate new content? Doesn’t matter, because it probably won’t happen, bug fixes will happen though. 

Thats what my mind has been like sadly, trying to balance waiting for a bug fix, while trying look for something to help the game seem more enjoyable at the same time. :(

 

We’re in the same boat, I badly want anything we can get but waiting and watching the clock run down is hard. 

I’m sure we will get something just not sure what or how much. Till then I just try and manage my own expectations. I still think this game has more potential.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

We’re in the same boat, I badly want anything we can get but waiting and watching the clock run down is hard. 

I’m sure we will get something just not sure what or how much. Till then I just try and manage my own expectations. I still think this game has more potential.

Honestly I’m okay with just getting a graphical upgrade and letting bugs fix the rest with some minor changes. I don’t ask for much than some special things like bringing back beta graphics, and things that’ll help keep that love for the game going, give it that authentic feel you have when your first play for a couple months

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SteadyGosling said:

Honestly I’m okay with just getting a graphical upgrade and letting bugs fix the rest with some minor changes. I don’t ask for much than some special things like bringing back beta graphics, and things that’ll help keep that love for the game going, give it that authentic feel you have when your first play for a couple months

I think one way to bring back that feeling is to start a match right from the end of the opening cut scene. It would certainly change up some people’s perk choices and give an added boost to the tension.

Another would be to move the SPC maps over to multiplayer. (Which I’m going to be bringing up till they tell me no.)

Graphics would be nice icing on getting the roof bug fixed.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I think one way to bring back that feeling is to start a match right from the end of the opening cut scene. It would certainly change up some people’s perk choices and give an added boost to the tension.

Another would be to move the SPC maps over to multiplayer. (Which I’m going to be bringing up till they tell me no.)

Graphics would be nice icing on getting the roof bug fixed.

 

 

I honestly love those ideas, and I’m definetly keem on getting those singleplayer maps in. So many more versions exist yet we don’t have them annoyingly. I’d honestly take those singleplayer versions. If not graphics a lighting change would be nice, it’s currently too bright and visible, I miss the old lighting that made it scary and kept the game on edge. Flashlights aren’t used for light lol. They’re used only for fear now as you can see everything too easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SteadyGosling said:

I honestly love those ideas, and I’m definetly keem on getting those singleplayer maps in. So many more versions exist yet we don’t have them annoyingly. I’d honestly take those singleplayer versions. If not graphics a lighting change would be nice, it’s currently too bright and visible, I miss the old lighting that made it scary and kept the game on edge. Flashlights aren’t used for light lol. They’re used only for fear now as you can see everything too easy.

Oh yeah, I’d like the lighting that Voorheesajollygoodfellow did for the game. He had a beautiful blue wash on one that made every detail a little bit crisper. Don’t remember what the thread was called though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Another would be to move the SPC maps over to multiplayer. (Which I’m going to be bringing up till they tell me no.)

Maybe after they get the glitches taken care of, they can work on that. There's no reason they cant make this a possibility as it's using content that's already there. This would breathe much needed life back into the game. We all know it's not "new content", but it would be a nice change of pace and feel new for everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2019 at 1:08 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Wait....lets not patch this glitch for us Jason mains...

Don't worry; they can't fix it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Maybe after they get the glitches taken care of, they can work on that. There's no reason they cant make this a possibility as it's using content that's already there. This would breathe much needed life back into the game. We all know it's not "new content", but it would be a nice change of pace and feel new for everyone.

That’s my hope fix some glitches, do a bit of ‘balance adjusting’ to the SPC’s and then hopefully bring back some players who may have moved on. 

I don’t think it would take much to make them fun, just some creative scene staging ie. the first one can be broke down car, the second is super small Higgins and I think would do pretty good as a continuation of the Higgins opening cut scene with everyone by the fire. It would be great for the kills alone though. I have ideas for the others too but have been waiting for them to get in a better position concerning the bugs they have as a priority. 

I know some people will hate them for being even smaller than the small maps but they’re also fresh and I think that would be worth it, even if we’re dying a bit more than we’re used too. Not always having a kill option will piss some people off too, but again it feels like it would be worth it, imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would've been nice if they hadn't filed an appeal. Filing an appeal doesn't mean Miller is gonna say "Yes" to allowing new content into the game. This just means that now we have to wait longer for new content if allowed, also means that eventually the game will stop being updated because there will not need to be any bug fixes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Nathan5226 said:

It would've been nice if they hadn't filed an appeal. Filing an appeal doesn't mean Miller is gonna say "Yes" to allowing new content into the game. This just means that now we have to wait longer for new content if allowed, also means that eventually the game will stop being updated because there will not need to be any bug fixes.

Hey man, most of the members are fairly well informed about what the lawsuit means for the game. Miller isn’t the one preventing new content, Horror inc./Sean Cunningham are the ones who gave Gun. the license. 

As for not being updated, they still have balance adjustments to be done after the bug fixes have been finished. The game will be updated (but not with new content), till they run out of money or people stop playing. 

Could you do me a favour and make an introduction post when you get a second. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SteadyGosling, I'd rather they continue the streams to let us know where they are on things, even if they are nowhere near close to being ready. Staying in touch with the community is better than going quiet for long periods of time.

@Nathan5226, it would have been nice. In the meantime, players can still play the game (despite the bugs) and enjoy it until the servers shut down, hopefully in the distant future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nathan5226 said:

It would've been nice if they hadn't filed an appeal. Filing an appeal doesn't mean Miller is gonna say "Yes" to allowing new content into the game. This just means that now we have to wait longer for new content if allowed, also means that eventually the game will stop being updated because there will not need to be any bug fixes.

Lol you must be new to the game. We're still dealing with a lot of the bugs from launch. 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3K people online on Steam, no server provided ! 10 minutes, 20 minutes searching, no lobbies ! F OFF YOU DEVS !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...