18 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yeah, I wish that some of that stuff would come back, not just animations things like firecrackers used to look amazing too.

Fire crackers worked differently?

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Fire crackers worked differently?

Yeah you could see them clearly, go watch some old footage from just after release. They also didn’t stun him at the time, just made sound bubbles. 

3 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yeah you could see them clearly, go watch some old footage from just after release. They also didn’t stun him at the time, just made sound bubbles. 

Alright im going to go search!

SUGGESTIONS;

As a devoted fan of the game, who’s been around to help kickstart, I wanted to be vocal about some suggestions I have for the game.

Frankly, if no new content will be coming to the game, I feel it isn’t necessary for so much grind in order to get such basic game features.

I propose that the weapon selection level unlock be dropped to level 50, considering how it shouldn’t require a week’s long, OR LONGER, grind for something so essential to a slasher game.

That is my only true concern with the game; everything else is fine considering they are purely cosmetic. The weapon selection, however, is a feature that SHOULD not be so high up in ranks for the game that this is, and prohibits certain fun elements of the game from being enjoyed.

I am one of hundreds of fans of the game who believe this strongly as well, and would love to see an update that fixes this issue, and brings down the ranking of weapon selection to a NON GRINDING tactic (Ideally this is a feature that should be unlocked at a level such as 10 or so, and with each Jason unlock, a new weapon is unlocked too).

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Enzo Figueroa said:

SUGGESTIONS;

As a devoted fan of the game, who’s been around to help kickstart, I wanted to be vocal about some suggestions I have for the game.

Frankly, if no new content will be coming to the game, I feel it isn’t necessary for so much grind in order to get such basic game features.

I propose that the weapon selection level unlock be dropped to level 50, considering how it shouldn’t require a week’s long, OR LONGER, grind for something so essential to a slasher game.

That is my only true concern with the game; everything else is fine considering they are purely cosmetic. The weapon selection, however, is a feature that SHOULD not be so high up in ranks for the game that this is, and prohibits certain fun elements of the game from being enjoyed.

I am one of hundreds of fans of the game who believe this strongly as well, and would love to see an update that fixes this issue, and brings down the ranking of weapon selection to a NON GRINDING tactic (Ideally this is a feature that should be unlocked at a level such as 10 or so, and with each Jason unlock, a new weapon is unlocked too).

Hi Enzo,

welcome to the forums, if you find the time please make an introductory post here.

As for you suggestion, I wholly agree.

Level swap is something everyone that has it had to grind for. Dropping it for everyone else would be a slap in the face for everyone that has achieved it. The suggestion of lowering the level so everyone that wants can get it is basically the same principle as a participation trophy. It needs to stay where it is. If you want the ability to swap weapons, earn it like everyone else. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Level swap is something everyone that has it had to grind for. Dropping it for everyone else would be a slap in the face for everyone that has achieved it. The suggestion of lowering the level so everyone that wants can get it is basically the same principle as a participation trophy. It needs to stay where it is. If you want the ability to swap weapons, earn it like everyone else. 

Agree 100%

weapon swapping is a Privilege that should be earned.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2019 at 3:13 PM, Enzo Figueroa said:

Find a broken environmental kill, limp a Counselor and grind up some XP. Problem solved.

As for lowering the level, I don’t think that’s in the cards man.

7 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Agree 100%

weapon swapping is a Privilege that should be earned.

Now lets not say anything hasty......

7 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Find a broken environmental kill, limp a Counselor and grind up some XP. Problem solved.

As for lowering the level, I don’t think that’s in the cards man.

Wait....thats illegal.....

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Wait....thats illegal.....

Lol, I won’t tell if you won’t.

10 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Lol, I won’t tell if you won’t.

👀 Oh alright as long we get the patch sooner haha

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

👀 Oh alright as long we get the patch sooner haha

Exactly, it’s up to the devs how long the grind lasts. While it isn’t how I want to level, I’m not going to hold it against anyone.

• Like 1

Enviro kills are ping related. The glitch can be recreated 💯 in private matches by having the Jason play off host. 

6 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Exactly, it’s up to the devs how long the grind lasts. While it isn’t how I want to level, I’m not going to hold it against anyone.

I could have had over 1k one game but I didnt wanna be that guy......

6 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Was there any update on when the hotfix for this patch was coming out?

Unfortunately in the Beyond episode from Tuesday......it boiled down to SOON....

he did say all their extra testing seems to have completely fixed the ability to slingshot onto the Roof....and they are buttoning up a few other areas that appeared to be possible to get on to......

16 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Unfortunately in the Beyond episode from Tuesday......it boiled down to SOON....

he did say all their extra testing seems to have completely fixed the ability to slingshot onto the Roof....and they are buttoning up a few other areas that appeared to be possible to get on to......

That in itself is worth the wait.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2019 at 5:19 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

On 6/21/2019 at 5:37 PM, Fair Play said:

That in itself is worth the wait.

I hope everything is fixed so we can go back to the days of no bad glitches.

Posted (edited)
On 6/22/2019 at 5:26 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Wait... When was this?

@Jason Todd Voorhees

lol Come at me brogiphy.gif

Edited by F134Ever86

4 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I don't know about it being glitch-free, but things were a lot better off than they are now. I'd like to see those days again myself.

6 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Wait... When was this?

You and me gonna fight.......

4 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I don't know about it being glitch-free, but things were a lot better off than they are now. I'd like to see those days again myself.

Agreed. (Honestly no such thing as a glitch free game tbh.)

Was there any mention of them fixing the broken environmental kills? As annoying as the roof glitch is, and as much as it needs to be fixed, not being able to do an environmental kill without glitching is worse IMO.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bonker2468 said:

Was there any mention of them fixing the broken environmental kills? As annoying as the roof glitch is, and as much as it needs to be fixed, not being able to do an environmental kill without glitching is worse IMO.

Yes, they did mention that along with the car knife throw glitch..... however that will not be fixed with the next update..... it is on the list for a future patch.

Does anyone know when there will actually be a literal fix for players getting on roofs? On Friday I was spectating someone who glitched on a roof when I wasn't looking. PS4 Edition.

Posted (edited)

Today, 6/24/2019 I'm editing my 2nd accidentally posted comment, I ended up as Jason and 2 counselors were under the Higgins Haven bridge while one fell, the other waited it out for the next 10 mins and survived the whole game. I was unable to have my knives reach the last one.

Edited by Nathan5226