@mattshotcha

Xbox One X. QP.

Player camera locks up facing 1 direction. Can't move the camera. Counselor can move around. Can't interact with anything during the bug or pick up items as a counselor. Higgins Haven.

Weird counselor audio bugs. Broken audio sounds from Chad start looping non stop.

Weapons and items in hands disappear. Only see the item when dropped on the ground.

They're gonna fix ALL the BUGS after updating the Unreal Engine. Fast Forward to today. ;)

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

@mattshotcha

Xbox One X. QP.

Player camera locks up facing 1 direction. Can't move the camera. Counselor can move around. Can't interact with anything during the bug or pick up items as a counselor. Higgins Haven.

I experienced the same thing on PS4 two days ago - tried to turn on the radio in big house on Jarvis house map, got the +5 XP DJ distracted pop up but no music came on, and the radio could no longer be interacted with.

Nothing seemed to work other than flashlight, so I dropped my pocket knife, health spray and car keys for someone else who was nearby and waited patiently for the level 2 trash talking 13 year old Jason to kill me. 

It happened again yesterday and I tried to enter a hiding spot thinking that would unglitch it, on the way there I opened a drawer by accident which fixed the glitch since the camera changes when opening drawers. 

Pretty sure it has been mentioned somewhere else already but on PS4 you experience and level does not increase. You do not level up nor gain CPs.

18 hours ago, Survival said:

Pretty sure it has been mentioned somewhere else already but on PS4 you experience and level does not increase. You do not level up nor gain CPs.

Is this about doing the same interactions?

On 6/6/2019 at 8:37 AM, badassgixxer05 said:

Hey Matt, what kind of details will be useful here? Like time/Date of connection attempt? I can try taking a video of it too, but the database failure is while loading the game not an issue once in game.

ex.

The game is launched, you see the intro videos then get to the screen where it says click to continue and once clicked the screen shows connecting. When it works it will load your user account and then bring you to the main menu screen. When it doesn't connect it will just show connecting for like 30 seconds or so then will say database connection failed. Options are to continue offline or quit. If you quit and reload game a bunch of times it will eventually make the connection, load your account and take you to main menu screen.

The big issue here is if you launch the game first try and get the database connection screen, and do not follow the forums and know you can retry multiple times to get in, you just think the game is down and play something else. The end result is barely anyone is playing right now because of this. Lobbies are taking forever to fill up as only 160 players were playing across all servers last night. I know you guys are concentrated on getting the roof fixed, but when able to get a resource free and need any further help looking at this one let me know and Ill do anything I can to help.

P.S. Really appreciate sharing the extra info on future testing being ramped up. Shows you guys really do still care about this game and are trying to make things better. I'm looking forward to the new patches and testing out and providing bug reports on anything I can find to help make this game better. If both sides stick together, Jason can never die!

They'll request the needed info. It's really depending on the case and what the user is reporting.

On 6/6/2019 at 12:53 PM, camp_voorhees said:

@mattshotcha  Any chance we see this patch early next week? And also thanks for dropping in more often and keeping us informed on the status of the fixes means alot to us.

I know this is late, but we do not have an ETA just yet. I'll be checking up on status again tomorrow.

• Like 2

I witnessed a really weird bug a few nights ago on PS4. I was Jason on the Jarvis map and there were two players running a hit squad. One player was Buggzy and just went and stood against the edge of the outside of the main house on a slope. I went over and was wary of grabbing him, so I tried to slash and he was totally glitched in a walking animation, walking into the wall and couldn't be interacted with, and then voilà, I noticed that the exact same player who did this and hadn't been killed yet was back as Tommy. So people are somehow glitching themselves inactive and coming back as T. Jarvis.

Better remove this stuipid casual game rage mode buff ! Even in the movies Jason get stuned or hit down ! damn I am so pissed of this game.  I spent over 600 hours playing and than you changed it for kids and unskilled Jason player !

5 hours ago, BFizzle said:

I witnessed a really weird bug a few nights ago on PS4. I was Jason on the Jarvis map and there were two players running a hit squad. One player was Buggzy and just went and stood against the edge of the outside of the main house on a slope. I went over and was wary of grabbing him, so I tried to slash and he was totally glitched in a walking animation, walking into the wall and couldn't be interacted with, and then voilà, I noticed that the exact same player who did this and hadn't been killed yet was back as Tommy. So people are somehow glitching themselves inactive and coming back as T. Jarvis.

Nah sounds like you glitched an environmental kill and he got away from you. Since he was technically dead, he was able to spawn back in as Jarvis. Since he was glitched and still alive, his counselor was still on the map too. In that case just go for the Jarvis because the counselor is already dead.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, prodigy said:

Better remove this stuipid casual game rage mode buff ! Even in the movies Jason get stuned or hit down ! damn I am so pissed of this game.  I spent over 600 hours playing and than you changed it for kids and unskilled Jason player !

If you're so skilled then you shouldn't mind the challenge of a Jason that can't be stunned. If you can't still run the clock out on an unskilled Jason then you were never good to begin with. Sorry...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Nah sounds like you glitched an environmental kill and he got away from you. Since he was technically dead, he was able to spawn back in as Jarvis. Since he was glitched and still alive, his counselor was still on the map too. In that case just go for the Jarvis because the counselor is already dead.

Ohhh I think you’re right. I did have a glitched kill. 

13 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

If you're so skilled then you shouldn't mind the challenge of a Jason that can't be stunned. If you can't still run the clock out on an unskilled Jason then you were never good to begin with. Sorry...

Agree 100% people get mad because they can no longer tea bag and troll jason that's all this is. Skilled counselors can still survive the night i witness it all the time i main counselor most the time and i love the new buff to rage feels good.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 6/12/2019 at 2:11 AM, Somethin Cool said:

Rage Buff to Jason feels exactly like it should have been from the start.

On 6/12/2019 at 2:11 AM, Somethin Cool said:

Agreed.

19 hours ago, camp_voorhees said:

Agree 100% people get mad because they can no longer tea bag and troll jason that's all this is. Skilled counselors can still survive the night i witness it all the time i main counselor most the time and i love the new buff to rage feels good.

Feels great. Love leading Jason around with Mitch and having them tell me they think Mitch is to fast, 😂.

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Rage Buff to Jason feels exactly like it should have been from the start.

Couldn’t agree more. I love it from both sides.

@Slasher_Clone

I agree. Nothing wrong with the new rage buff. I do just fine with Chad.

Enjoy closing doors on Jason while he has rage.

Some players don't realize they can smash the door easily in rage mode.

Use epic Thick Skin, legendary Marathon, epic Restful perk.

Don't panic and run. Take a slow ride, take it easy.

You can easily keep Jason busy for 20 minutes or long enough for him to give up and chase someone else. 🐢

1 hour ago, GhostWolfViking said:

@Slasher_Clone

I agree. Nothing wrong with the new rage buff. I do just fine with Chad.

Enjoy closing doors on Jason while he has rage.

Some players don't realize they can smash the door easily in rage mode.

Use epic Thick Skin, legendary Marathon, epic Restful perk.

Don't panic and run. Take a slow ride, take it easy.

You can easily keep Jason busy for 20 minutes or long enough for him to give up and chase someone else. 🐢

Love doing the door thing to Jason’s in rage. I like good chases and that means cutting it close or purposely getting grabbed to kick out if it’s a Jason that you can do that too. (If his kills read all Decap and choke not so much.)

On 5/7/2019 at 3:50 PM, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

@mattshotcha Any news about stance glitch fix, new rolling perk system and victoria butt.

All these glaring bugs and you are worried about Victoria’s butt..... pathetic 

On 6/13/2019 at 11:01 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

Couldn’t agree more. I love it from both sides.

Honestly if we had the beta version movements this game would be even more scary.

• Like 1

Most lobbies have adapted and do not beat on Jason. As a result everyone is either dead or cops called/car started well before rage kicks in. I think I've hit Rage maybe once the last 10 times I played as Jason. Way better experience in my opinion.

44 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Honestly if we had the beta version movements this game would be even more scary.

Yeah, I wish that some of that stuff would come back, not just animations things like firecrackers used to look amazing too.

• Like 1

For god's sake fix the f********ckin servers! DATABASE LOGIN FAILURE all the time! Parties don't work, nothing works for two weeks, what the hell are you waiting for????????????? What reports you are looking for????? Try it by yourself, this happens to all players!

• Thanks 1