7 minutes ago, Bonker2468 said:

That would definitely be the best option. I was originally thinking some sort of invisible wall that keeps you from going up there. But that wouldn't stop the method people seem to be using these days, so if that's not fixed then it's still just as bad.
If the roofs were just another area to access normally, that wouldn't be so bad. For counselors it's a risk/reward area, sort of like trying to escape in the boat. Good place to hide, but you either badly hurt yourself if you jump off or have only one narrow exit if Jason gets up there with you.

Take away the incentive to get up there, and more people will gradually get back to playing the right way.

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

Take away the incentive to get up there, and more people will gradually get back to playing the right way.

Until they find something else to exploit 😂😂

10 minutes ago, gmintz09 said:

😏 

It'll be different to see lobbies without glitchers. Bet there will be more rage quitters and teamers though...

1 hour ago, gmintz09 said:

And with other exploits found and fixed, they'll eventually run out of exploits. Then they'll move on to rage quitting.

You may not stop all of their nonsense behavior, but you can cut it down by a lot. That's better than nothing.

@mattshotcha.....so is it possible to have the beta mechanics for jason? The realistic feel of how it looked in the beta felt alittle more smooth.

What I mean ofcourse is the turning around,stepping through the door, and even the old grab? The walking also looked nice.

This fuckin game is so broken. It makes no sense anymore.

remove this stuipid rage shit ! there is no skill related gameplay anymore with it. fuck off

1 minute ago, prodigy said:

This fuckin game is so broken. It makes no sense anymore.

remove this stuipid rage shit ! there is no skill related gameplay anymore with it. fuck off

Don't sugar coat it. Tell us what you really think...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Don't sugar coat it. Tell us what you really think...

the game used to be fun and cool, even with tons of bugs. But now its just stuipid. what you supposed to do, if you are the last survivor, jason got rage and no objectives has been done. what can you !? what da fuck these stuipid devs are thinking about ? Even if you play as Jason, where is the challenge ?? where ? to be invinceable is no challenge. Before Jason was powerful and stronger, YES. But it was fair. no it is just like a bot game !

fuck off !

3 minutes ago, prodigy said:

the game used to be fun and cool, even with tons of bugs. But now its just stuipid. what you supposed to do, if you are the last survivor, jason got rage and no objectives has been done. what can you !? what da fuck these stuipid devs are thinking about ? Even if you play as Jason, where is the challenge ?? where ? to be invinceable is no challenge. Before Jason was powerful and stronger, YES. But it was fair. no it is just like a bot game !

fuck off !

You can still run the clock out if you play conservative

24 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

You can still run the clock out if you play conservative

yes, thats it. And before it was alot better. why it is neccessary to make Jason imba ? cause of Jason noobs ? really !? fuck off ! Fuck this game !

37 minutes ago, prodigy said:

yes, thats it. And before it was alot better. why it is neccessary to make Jason imba ? cause of Jason noobs ? really !? fuck off ! Fuck this game !

The developers did everything right with Rage. More fun play against Jason with rage as for me. If you're always playing for Chad, I'm not surprised you're unhappy now. Good luck with other games.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, prodigy said:

fuck off !

Learn how to repair. I've been the only one multiple times as Vanessa (not ideal), Fox (ideal) or Tommy (very ideal) and repaired the car and/or police to get out. It'll help putting Tinker perk on low repair counsellors. I have a legendary Tinker perk that does +20% speed, makes it faster & easier imo.

Also: I'm having a graphical error on PS4. Chad and the other male counsellors are supposed to be in assless chaps but their chaps are assed. Can we get a hotfix on this?

8 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

Learn how to repair.

He doesn't need repairing. I probably know this player. He prefers to fight Jason. The updated Rage doesn`t allow to fight vs Jason until the end of the match and this player is offended that Jason is no longer a whipping bag.

On 5/7/2019 at 1:42 PM, mattshotcha said:

PATCH NOTES:

ENVIRONMENT AND COLLISION

• Resolved multiple issues that allowed players to reach rooftops on all maps.
  • Resolved multiple issues that allowed players to reach areas that Jason could not reach on all maps.

@mattshotcha @Kodiak @JPops @NthnButAGoodTime @Ralph Wiggum777 @DamonD7 @GunMedia_Ben

After the new patch on Xbox One X. 😂

I am sure the team is doing their best to hotfix what they can.

tdsjyzx.png?itok=GkCvIchY&mtime=14925713

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

@mattshotcha @Kodiak @JPops @NthnButAGoodTime @Ralph Wiggum777 @DamonD7 @GunMedia_Ben

After the new patch on Xbox One X. 😂

I am sure the team is doing their best to hotfix what they can.

tdsjyzx.png?itok=GkCvIchY&mtime=14925713

Funny thing about this is if someone whose never played the game from the outside asked what year this video is from before they bought the game.

2017, 2018 or 2019?

You might as well just tell them all of the above.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Psychophonic said:

He doesn't need repairing. I probably know this player. He prefers to fight Jason. The updated Rage doesn`t allow to fight vs Jason until the end of the match and this player is offended that Jason is no longer a whipping bag.

That's his fault. He needs to think outside the box.

It is still pretty easy to stall Jason while he's in rage mode and I say this as a shit player. I had problems with this Rage buff when I started playing after a year of having a break, but now I can see it was largely for the better. Sure, sometimes there is not much you can do, but depends on whether your teammates did anything or were just massacred within the first five minutes of the game.

On 5/27/2019 at 1:26 AM, Survival said:

It is still pretty easy to stall Jason while he's in rage mode and I say this as a shit player. I had problems with this Rage buff when I started playing after a year of having a break, but now I can see it was largely for the better. Sure, sometimes there is not much you can do, but depends on whether your teammates did anything or were just massacred within the first five minutes of the game.

Don't sell yourself short. A shit player is one who never tries to get better at the game, and expects the game to change to suit them. You don't sound like that kind of player.

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Fucking Awesome @OCT 31 1978

@mattshotcha Pass my thanks on to the team.

It is great news!! 

The additional testing part gets me all kinds of excited 😜 hopefully it means what we all want the end of Roof glitching in game period.... and the only way to see it again will be by watching it on YouTube.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Psychophonic said:

@mattshotchaWhat about deactivating Stalk and Sense when Jason enters the combat stance? Are you going to fix this ?

They are focusing on the rubber band glitch now. The hotfix will only address this issue. A proper patch will deal with other problems later.