20 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Thanks, I for one am glad they’re focusing on one problem. I also got the feeling that they had no intention of letting the bug make it to Switch and that gives me even more confidence in their plan of action. 

They got a lot going on this month and next month but they’re doing good on keeping us informed, with a little help from you.  

I completely agree!!! Matt seems quite adamant that the development team are incredibly over the roof glitches and want it out of the current build before the Switch version hits retailers.....

I know for some members the forum is their only source of information as to what is going on with the game  and that definitely makes sense being the Official Forum .....so if I can assist with any info I am aware of that hasn’t been posted yet I am more than happy to...OCT with the assist !!!

• Thanks 1

Happy they are focusing on the roof glitches, but I sure wish their priority was fixing the environmental kills they messed up. That impacts my game much more often than the roof glitchers. 😕

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/7/2019 at 4:59 PM, Ki7lumin4ti said:

Like I said,actual options in the lobby,toggle friendly fire on/off..the new rage mode isn't helping matters either,some cases you have a group beating Jason into rage minutes into the match ,and as a counselor not teaming with jason,you have no way to fight back,game over

The whole reason why it's better right now, with the whole Rage Mode situation. Is because you had so many people before, circling around Jason, and using him as a punching bag. This way it makes so Counselors don't just depend on weapons instead of thoughts. It makes it so you HAVE to run away sometimes. Because if you group around him and hit him so many times over. You'll pay for it. Again like I said, Jason Voorhees is not a fucking punching bag. He is an unstoppable killing machine. And that's that.

It’s a pity the player with map choice in a lobby didn’t have more options. I think a good (albeit problematic) addition would be having the ability to jettison or block players that screw around (running people over, helping Jason by blocking windows and opening doors etc). That way, for however long the lobby holds together, you don’t have to put up with their crap for more than one game. I suppose it’s not technically possible or creates other issues (or the folks playing like douches will just hold out till they get map choice in a lobby). I can always dream though 👍

• Like 1

I felt like the stream was the same old hot air we've been told so many times before and that's because matt only knows what little they tell him.

Its crazy how 2 years in, the communication between us, the middle man and them is still so bad.

• Thanks 2

While we wait for the roof glitch to be fixed, to those who continue to exploit, let this be your warning!

22DC0518B28FF0CB576D1F868F17673BB71D632F

(tbh, I have no clue how this happened)

Furthermore, upon hanging you from the roof, I will then make you my love slave. You will be dead Spiderman, and I will be Mary Jane -- and that's just the beginning of the sick, awful things I will do to your body!

956A4D435CA61629EA4EC895CC2E14D939BC9FC5

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

With this patch, players leave the game before dying.  Penalty with level reduction would be better than salt mines.

37 minutes ago, alevinacho said:

With this patch, players leave the game before dying.  Penalty with level reduction would be better than salt mines.

Who cares if they leave the match before dying? If they're that salty then I've done my job. 😂 I'm just happy if no one is left alive at the end of the match when I'm Jason. 

52 minutes ago, alevinacho said:

I only see rage quiitting. People who taunt, dance etc. and think they have the upper hand until I grab them and slowly choke them to death. Or when people are denied an escape in a car. Quite funny to see everyone exiting the car and suddenly dropping dead at the spot simultaneously.

Not sure if Gun actually reads this or not but just wanna make a suggestion on rooftop glitching. It seems like you guys are having a tough time figuring out how people are doing it and how to properly fix it so instead of having to do all that why not just make those locations a killzone? Going there immediately ends your game, you die, get kicked from the lobby and Jason gets the points for a kill.

This is the WORST patch that has ever come out for this game. Why put out the patch and say things are fixed if you haven't fixed them?!? Does anyone test this stuff?? Glitches everywhere!!! People are STILL on the roof, the car still gets destroyed from outta nowhere and throws you off the map AND NOW my kills are glitching! I just killed someone TWICE and had the animation not go through so they got away and survived the night and I lost out on my XP for no survivors. This patch is a joke man.

2 hours ago, Chrisdahlia said:

Not sure if Gun actually reads this or not but just wanna make a suggestion on rooftop glitching. It seems like you guys are having a tough time figuring out how people are doing it and how to properly fix it so instead of having to do all that why not just make those locations a killzone? Going there immediately ends your game, you die, get kicked from the lobby and Jason gets the points for a kill.

39 minutes ago, Chrisdahlia said:

This is the WORST patch that has ever come out for this game. Why put out the patch and say things are fixed if you haven't fixed them?!? Does anyone test this stuff?? Glitches everywhere!!! People are STILL on the roof, the car still gets destroyed from outta nowhere and throws you off the map AND NOW my kills are glitching! I just killed someone TWICE and had the animation not go through so they got away and survived the night and I lost out on my XP for no survivors. This patch is a joke man.

Hi Chris, welcome to the forums. If you find the time please make an introductory post and be wary of double posting.

As far as the rubber banding glitch goes, they are currently busy at work on the hotfix that will focus solely on this very problem.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2019 at 5:43 PM, TimDuke 01 said:

There is evidence of teleporting or shifting especially in part 8.  

Legit there is no other explanation of how Jason does that stuff....

On 5/23/2019 at 4:23 AM, Survival said:

Hi Chris, welcome to the forums. If you find the time please make an introductory post and be wary of double posting.

As far as the rubber banding glitch goes, they are currently busy at work on the hotfix that will focus solely on this very problem.

Will do, sorry about the double post (and if I came off rude, I'm just passionate about the game and wanna fully complete it) . Thanks for getting back to me, glad to hear they're working on the issue.

This Game is very nice, no bug, lol... No acces to a session for more than 30 minutes -_-

That's what I understand for Americans, we French is total shit .. I even ask colleagues it's the same

On May 23, 2019 at 1:21 AM, Chrisdahlia said:

The one thing with that is, there are already plenty of players and groups that suicide on purpose. It's part of the strategy to get a quick Jason kill, and some just like to do it to troll. So making the roof a killzone would keep people from spending the whole match up there, but it would also give people a neat new way to suicide.

I'd almost favor an easy and obvious way for both counselors AND Jason to get up there, like some sort of ramp or ledge, than making it a killzone. Like on Packanack, maybe take out part of the balcony railing and patch in a bridge to the edge of the roof to create a path up there. Then counselors can go up there, but Jason can easily pursue them at any time.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Bonker2468 said:

The one thing with that is, there are already plenty of players and groups that suicide on purpose. It's part of the strategy to get a quick Jason kill, and some just like to do it to troll. So making the roof a killzone would keep people from spending the whole match up there, but it would also give people a neat new way to suicide.

I'd almost favor an easy and obvious way for both counselors AND Jason to get up there, like some sort of ramp or ledge, than making it a killzone. Like on Packanack, maybe take out part of the balcony railing and patch in a bridge to the edge of the roof to create a path up there. Then counselors can go up there, but Jason can easily pursue them at any time.

I thought the game is set up so that if you suicide you can't return as Tommy? I see your point though, there are plenty of people who would rather suicide than get killed by Jason (which imo should cost you XP the same way a betrayal does) but I've honestly thought about it since the game came out and kinda wished they would have made counselors and Jason able to climb up ladders or something to get to other areas I fell like it would add more fun to the game. A ramp on the side of the building wouldn't be a bad idea either, probably easier.

25 minutes ago, Chrisdahlia said:

I thought the game is set up so that if you suicide you can't return as Tommy? I see your point though, there are plenty of people who would rather suicide than get killed by Jason (which imo should cost you XP the same way a betrayal does) but I've honestly thought about it since the game came out and kinda wished they would have made counselors and Jason able to climb up ladders or something to get to other areas I fell like it would add more fun to the game. A ramp on the side of the building wouldn't be a bad idea either, probably easier.

The way it works is, say you have a team of 3-5 players. One player works to get the mask off of Jason and then sacrifices himself once the deed is done. At the same time, another person suicides. Somebody else calls Tommy and you keep a Sweater Girl in reserve. The suicider won't come back, but he still counts as one death for the purposes of Tommy's arrival. So if you do it right, you have your two dead pretty quickly and can control who comes back as Tommy. I've seen groups use this method to get Jason kills inside of three or four minutes.

10 hours ago, Bonker2468 said:

I'd be against making it easier and encouraging for everyone to get on the roof. As it stands, there's already more than enough info telling people how to get up there. If anything, if one gets on the roof, they should just slide off, making it pointless to go up there in the first place.

8 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I'd be against making it easier and encouraging for everyone to get on the roof. As it stands, there's already more than enough info telling people how to get up there. If anything, if one gets on the roof, they should just slide off, making it pointless to go up there in the first place.

That would definitely be the best option. I was originally thinking some sort of invisible wall that keeps you from going up there. But that wouldn't stop the method people seem to be using these days, so if that's not fixed then it's still just as bad.
If the roofs were just another area to access normally, that wouldn't be so bad. For counselors it's a risk/reward area, sort of like trying to escape in the boat. Good place to hide, but you either badly hurt yourself if you jump off or have only one narrow exit if Jason gets up there with you.