Ki7lumin4ti

Game breaking issue that keeps getting ignored

Just finished watching the stream,and asked several times,one question that once again got ignored. I don't get why it's still going to go unadressed ,it's quite game breaking especially since the last rage update. The Jason teamers. The rage makes it easier for Jason on top of everything else as in some instances a group will just beat Jason until he rages,then it's basically game over.  This is happening too much,and it needs to be addressed. It's not about what I think gun should do to fix this problem,but more about why gun doesn't think this is an issue.

The stream mostly gets derailed once the content question enters the equation.

Most questions just get ignored in favor of answering the same question over and over once that happens.

• Thanks 1

I hate the teaming with Jason thing. I wish something could be done about it

Hard to prove in some cases.  Obviously others are plain as day.

And instances where you, and others, think are teaming not necessarily are.

I was in a match and there was a Buggzy and an AJ near the car.  AJ was fixing the car, Buggzy standing guard.  I shifted in and grabbed AJ, Buggzy knocked her free as he should have.  They went down the road together and then they split up.  I stayed on AJ because her fixing the car was a bigger threat than dum dum Buggzy running around.  As I did this, AJ got on his mic complaining that I was just letting the other go and must obviously be working with him. 

The point of the story is,  if you're with someone else doing anything, just because I choose you to go after and not the other person, it does not mean I am teaming or working with the other person. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, SirMang said:

Hard to prove in some cases.  Obviously others are plain as day.

And instances where you, and others, think are teaming not necessarily are.

I was in a match and there was a Buggzy and an AJ near the car.  AJ was fixing the car, Buggzy standing guard.  I shifted in and grabbed AJ, Buggzy knocked her free as he should have.  They went down the road together and then they split up.  I stayed on AJ because her fixing the car was a bigger threat than dum dum Buggzy running around.  As I did this, AJ got on his mic complaining that I was just letting the other go and must obviously be working with him. 

The point of the story is,  if you're with someone else doing anything, just because I choose you to go after and not the other person, it does not mean I am teaming or working with the other person. 

Shouldn’t that AJ player of been smart enough you weren’t teaming with buggzy since he broke her free from his grab? Since when do teamers help break someone free from Jason’s grab lol

7 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Shouldn’t that AJ player of been smart enough you weren’t teaming with buggzy since he broke her free from his grab? Since when do teamers help break someone free from Jason’s grab lol

Because any time a Jason player targets one person while ignoring another, people cry foul.  You must automatically be teaming with the person you ignored.  This is what I've learned via the mic and via ps messages.  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, SirMang said:

Because any time a Jason player targets one person while ignoring another, people cry foul.  You must automatically be teaming with the person you ignored.  This is what I've learned via the mic and via ps messages.  

Those people are just whiners. I’ve had people accuse me of teaming for that same reason as well. Wish people would look for more solid evidence before throwing accusations at the jason player

You'd have to get rid of any ability to communicate with people including telephones, vocal chords and ASL. It's a problem since Alpha/Beta, deal with it.

I look at teaming this way: Difficulty mode has just been changed to ultra hard, but not impossible. Use this game instance to work on your skills. Kite Jason for as long as you can. I've ran him out a whole game with his buddies setting traps at windows/doors trying to block entrances/exits. Talking shit in mic telling me I'm going to die. In the end I can just laugh and say they all suck and also got better at my game in the process. Sure its not the way the game was meant to be played, but it is what it is. I still find a way to have fun, and the fact that their trolling didn't piss me off means I won and they lost..

5 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I look at teaming this way: Difficulty mode has just been changed to ultra hard, but not impossible. Use this game instance to work on your skills. Kite Jason for as long as you can. I've ran him out a whole game with his buddies setting traps at windows/doors trying to block entrances/exits. Talking shit in mic telling me I'm going to die. In the end I can just laugh and say they all suck and also got better at my game in the process. Sure its not the way the game was meant to be played, but it is what it is. I still find a way to have fun, and the fact that their trolling didn't piss me off means I won and they lost..

i hate the jason teamers the worst of them all but what youre saying here holds true. when youre avoiding jason and a car full of shit talking cheaters, it adds a new crazy difficulty which can be alot of fun. i totaly understand why people would strongly disagree because they just want to play the damn game as intended, and theyre right. but i like your veiw on this, turning a negitive into a positive. it can make you a better player overcoming the slime and scum of the community.