2 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

It's also easier for him to butcher the fuck out of you post-Rage. If your mask is off and you're enraged, you can literally just slash the whole lobby to death..... provided no one has the sweater, or else your killing spree is probably about to come to an abrupt end.

One things for sure, they definitely sped things up with the rage buff. One way or another...

15 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Stun immunity is completely different than invincibility

Okay. Well I was just saying he’s invincible from stuns in rage mode unless it’s a de mask, bear trap, shotgun, or Pk is pretty much what I was getting at.... of course you had to try to correct it. 

16 minutes ago, SDA said:

It's still not that bad, just more Scooby Doo-ish. Hits still replenish your stamina, a bat is still longer than most grabs, you're still faster than Jason, other counselors can still free you, and the door game (and delay, built in to the rage animation) has way more value now. Its different, a little tougher, but IT SHOULD BE, because seven of you are facing one Jason.

And if a counselor has the skill to hit Jason in rage without getting grabbed then good for them. That’s Jason’s fault for not grabbing them when they approached him to hit him. And most counselors don’t even know how to hit Jason when he’s in rage without getting grabbed or slashed to death

9 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

And if a counselor has the skill to hit Jason in rage without getting grabbed then good for them. That’s Jason’s fault for not grabbing them when they approached him to hit him. And most counselors don’t even know how to hit Jason when he’s in rage without getting grabbed or slashed to death

Just to be clear, based on the bolded, when a counselor is able to effectively "stick and move", its Jason's fault. But if a counselor doesn't know defensive tactics... that's also Jason's fault, because he's so strong he kept the counselor from learning how to properly defend themselves? It feels like "there's a learning curve, wish there wasn't", is basically your complaint, which, no.

7 minutes ago, SDA said:

Just to be clear, based on the bolded, when a counselor is able to effectively "stick and move", its Jason's fault. But if a counselor doesn't know defensive tactics... that's also Jason's fault, because he's so strong he kept the counselor from learning how to properly defend themselves? It feels like "there's a learning curve, wish there wasn't", is basically your complaint, which, no.

I have no idea what you’re trying to get at here

2 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Whats going on now?....

Not sure, it doesn’t make a lick of sense, lol.

2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Not sure, it doesn’t make a lick of sense, lol.

Oh......so the usual derailing off-topic gimmicks....

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2019 at 7:26 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Oh......so the usual derailing off-topic gimmicks....

K on topic

1) they fixed some things

2) they made Victoria's ass bigger

End of patch info

Edited by Somethin Cool
Tested for glitches

2 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

K on topic

1) they fixed nothing

2) they made Victoria's ass bigger

End of patch info

Ok?....

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 7:24 PM, Somethin Cool said:

Just stop with the indefensible hits bullshit. I have clearly shown you proof. I can send you hours worth of wake up hits NOT demasking me if you'd like. 

As I said.... myself and a GREAT MANY other players have lost their masks from this INDEFENSIBLE hit. I am not blind, I know when the animations end after seeing them all literally thousands of times from both side of play. When you are hit the instant you come out of the animation there is NO TIME to move, being it is a hit on the instant you "wake up" and not the instant after that in which you can move (or even get into block when it was responsive)… thus, making it INDEFENSIBLE. If there is damage immunity here then it would be IMPOSIBLE to lose you mask in this manner. Send all the video you like... being this has happened to MANY of us, we already know better.
   At best, your video may prove that there is lesser damage done with this and NOTHING more. But even then, we need to see the perks the Bugsys were using.

To prove it does not demask... you do not take hits to actually lose your mask, as you did using a different attack and not with the indefensible hit we speak of... You do not need to show that the mask was not stuck to his face... we all know it will come off rather easily. To prove you can't demask him in this way... show us a video in which Jason takes NOTHING BUT these hits and does not lose his mask with one of them (its incredible how many of these you can accomplish in a short time) and if he looses his mask with one of the stunning hits... then you need try again, using a grab and pocket knife animation as well or staggering the early damage to avoid this. You could also use power box smashing animations to completely avoid outside damage from stunning hits. Using more than one animation would be nice as well... as proving it with one animation does not prove it for all... it could be a glitch that he does not lose his mask from one specific animation or does lose his mask from several and not others… So use multiples and show a great many such hits.
    But you can't... because HE CAN lose his mask this way. I have seen it happen innumerable times in my own games, be it happening to me or another Jason player. So unless there has been a change that it not in the patch notes... I am not the one who is wrong.
   I am not sure why you don't understand this... or address it for that matter.

I also know how to move when coming out of a stun or other animation, you can only dodge a shot that was a touch late as it takes a moment to actually move out of the way, and dodging is always worth trying. When this attack is properly done by the attacking counselor... you get the hit before you can move, or at the very least... before the move happens on both screens of the involved players... and the mask comes off with it. If it takes more hits to do this then it is a slight damage resistance and nothing more... damage is still being taken or the mask would not come off with it... and it does.
    Dodging in such a way as a counselor coming out of window hoping animations has saved me from many a throwing knife from Jason on the other side of the window as well... but this works the same way... you will only avoid the attack if it is slightly late... it actually takes a tiny bit of time before you can move out of the way... They are not 2 dimensional targets unless you are trying to hit them with a throwing knife beyond 50 yards or so.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ahab said:

As I said.... myself and a GREAT MANY other players have lost their masks from this INDEFENSIBLE hit. I am not blind, I know when the animations end after seeing them all literally thousands of times from both side of play. When you are hit the instant you come out of the animation there is NO TIME to move, being it is a hit on the instant you "wake up" and not the instant after that in which you can move (or even get into block when it was responsive)… thus, making it INDEFENSIBLE. If there is damage immunity here then it would be IMPOSIBLE to lose you mask in this manner. Send all the video you like... being this has happened to MANY of us, we already know better.
   At best, your video may prove that there is lesser damage done with this and NOTHING more. But even then, we need to see the perks the Bugsys were using.

To prove it does not demask... you do not take hits to actually lose your mask, as you did using a different attack and not with the indefensible hit we speak of... You do not need to show that the mask was not stuck to his face... we all know it will come off rather easily. To prove you can't demask him in this way... show us a video in which Jason takes NOTHING BUT these hits and does not lose his mask with one of them (its incredible how many of these you can accomplish in a short time) and if he looses his mask with one of the stunning hits... then you need try again, using a grab and pocket knife animation as well or staggering the early damage to avoid this. You could also use power box smashing animations to completely avoid outside damage from stunning hits. Using more than one animation would be nice as well... as proving it with one animation does not prove it for all... it could be a glitch that he does not lose his mask from one specific animation or does lose his mask from several and not others… So use multiples and show a great many such hits.
    But you can't... because HE CAN lose his mask this way. I have seen it happen innumerable times in my own games, be it happening to me or another Jason player. So unless there has been a change that it not in the patch notes... I am not the one who is wrong.

I also know how to move when coming out of a stun or other animation, you can only dodge a shot that was a touch late as it takes a moment to actually move out of the way, and dodging is always worth trying. When this attack is properly done by the attacking counselor... you get the hit before you can move, or at the very least... before the move happens on both screens of the involved players... and the mask comes off with it. If it takes more hits to do this then it is a slight damage resistance and nothing more... damage is still being taken or the mask would not come off with it... and it does.
    Dodging in such a way as a counselor coming out of window hoping animations has saved me from many a throwing knife from Jason on the other side of the window as well... but this works the same way... you will only avoid the attack if it is slightly late... it actually takes a tiny bit of time before you can move out of the way... They are not 2 dimensional targets unless you are trying to hit them with a throwing knife beyond 50 yards or so.

Can't admit when you're wrong or what? How many times do I have to explain to you that Jason doesn't take damage until the knife indicator flashes. He can take one full step out of the way before that happens. As I demonstrated in the clip. Lots of people have been demasked by hits that seem to be on wake up. But that's because they don't know they can simply turn in the direction of the weapon and step out of the way.

There is no damage resistance. That's bullshit. Had I not stepped out of the way of a few of those wake up hits I would have been demasked for sure. I don't know how many times I have to tell you the ones that hit me before I could move didn't do a damn thing. At all. And they never will. Because like I said, Jason cannot take damage before the knife meter flashes. 

Roof glitch has not been fixed. I saw some douche up on the Packanack roof last night.

21 hours ago, Ahab said:

Being in control of choosing the map I have actually made it a point to never choose Packanack. Damn roof glitchers.

44 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

Being in control of choosing the map I have actually made it a point to never choose Packanack. Damn roof glitchers.

Doesn't make a difference they can do that on every map.

2 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Doesn't make a difference they can do that on every map.

Really? Damn, I didn't know that. Disappointing. 

You can get Jason on almost every roof they can though. I still would like to see a tutorial on Higgins roof because I've tried different anchor walls on both small and big and can only manage to get on the one back ledge where they could use the pocket knife glitch in the closet. Too many damn trees in the way.LOL

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, FinalBoy said:

Really? Damn, I didn't know that. Disappointing. 

Counselors can actually get on almost every roof of every map. 

There's at least 5 different roofs they can get on on Packanack, for example. 

It's all in knowing/finding the high points for trap rubber banding. 

• Thanks 1