Edit**  For those with out Twitter today at 3 PM  Gun Media’s Beyond episode will feature info on the next patch and possible drop date!

Cheers !!! hope it’s this Friday!

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

For those with out Twitter tomorrow’s Beyond episode will feature info on the next patch and possible drop date!

Cheers !!! hope it’s this Friday!

Hopefully we get some good news.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, babaj said:

What was told on the stream? I could not see it :(

Stream isn’t till 3pm tuesday

The last patch has been simmering for awhile now, hope we get some more balancing changes(badass Jason!) and possible perk changes!? Hoping for some good news!

I hope they don't removed Jason's Rage. It's been one of the few things to help balancing since all the nerfs have been applied to Jason.

It's been especially fun in Singe Player vs Bots where you can bait them into attacking you.

A neat function that I'd enjoy in vs Bots would be to remove Jason's mask, but I don't foresee that happening.

I wonder if they will ever fix it so that when Jason throws a counselor through an open window, it breaks the window.

• Like 1

At least trap rubber banding to roofs is supposed to be patched out. 

Looks like just bug fixes. hopefully no more roof hoppers that a lot of you have been seeing. They are saying that should now be fixed on all maps.

5 hours ago, Daneasaur said:

I hope they don't removed Jason's Rage. It's been one of the few things to help balancing since all the nerfs have been applied to Jason.

It's been especially fun in Singe Player vs Bots where you can bait them into attacking you.

A neat function that I'd enjoy in vs Bots would be to remove Jason's mask, but I don't foresee that happening.

I wonder if they will ever fix it so that when Jason throws a counselor through an open window, it breaks the window.

They won't, removing Rage makes Jason a chore. I know I'd quit f13

Just now, sedaiv said:

They won't, removing Rage makes Jason a chore. I know I'd quit f13

Id be fine with them scaling back the rage buff a little bit as long as they gave some other buffs to go along with it. Jason needs to remain strong in this game.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Id be fine with them scaling back the rage buff a little bit as long as they gave some other buffs to go along with it. Jason needs to remain strong in this game.

Breaking down doors via rage helps. Stun lock days to live are over. He still needs buffed.

@mattshotcha please consider for +weapon strength Jasons knives doing more damage & traps instant killing (minus damage resist perks of course) since parts 4 & 7 & Savini have 3 traps, part 3 can be patched to also have 3 traps but normal Stalk or Sense.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

Breaking down doors via rage helps. Stun lock days to live are over. He still needs buffed.

@mattshotcha please consider for +weapon strength Jasons knives doing more damage & traps instant killing (minus damage resist perks of course) since parts 4 & 7 & Savini have 3 traps, part 3 can be patched to also have 3 traps but normal Stalk or Sense.

Jason can already limp counselors with 2 knives. With only 1 knife to limp, that’s too OP. Traps instant killing is also way too far. With these changes I feel like I’d barely even have to work for my kills. They need to allow Jason to reset a couple traps since counselors can tank them so easily 

6 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Jason can already limp counselors with 2 knives. With only 1 knife to limp, that’s too OP. Traps instant killing is also way too far. With these changes I feel like I’d barely even have to work for my kills. They need to allow Jason to reset a couple traps since counselors can tank them so easily 

It would make sacrificing a pocket knife easier. Have you been stabbed? I have, the shit fucking hurts. You're not running fast umless you're on fire. I've been throwing knives since June 2016, two knives doesn't make them limp. 3 does, 4 or 5 may kill. As for my point: We're supposed to have strong weapons right? Knives & traps count as weapons. We should get that as part of out perk for choosing parts 3, 4, 7 or Savini. Weapon damage Jason's can be patched to have 3 traps (Savini has normal grip vs weak grip, part 3 has normal stun resist or Sense)

18 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

It would make sacrificing a pocket knife easier. Have you been stabbed? I have, the shit fucking hurts. You're not running fast umless you're on fire. I've been throwing knives since June 2016, two knives doesn't make them limp. 3 does, 4 or 5 may kill. As for my point: We're supposed to have strong weapons right? Knives & traps count as weapons. We should get that as part of out perk for choosing parts 3, 4, 7 or Savini. Weapon damage Jason's can be patched to have 3 traps (Savini has normal grip vs weak grip, part 3 has normal stun resist or Sense)

I’ve limped counselors with 2 knives on full health. I myself have been limped by two knives on full health. I’ve been pk’d I know the feeling. But that’s nothing a shift grab or grab can’t fix. Take them pocket knives away. 

6 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I’ve limped counselors with 2 knives on full health. I myself have been limped by two knives on full health. 

I call Bravo Sierra on you. I doubt everyone on PS4 is using a damage resistance perk. Let's assime i have a tiny percentage chance I knife resistant counselors, as a Jason who has added weapon damage, I should still wound in 1, kill 2. I have less traps as is.

42 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

I call Bravo Sierra on you. I doubt everyone on PS4 is using a damage resistance perk. Let's assime i have a tiny percentage chance I knife resistant counselors, as a Jason who has added weapon damage, I should still wound in 1, kill 2. I have less traps as is.

Making them limp with 1 knife and kill with 2 knives? Instant killing with 1 trap? Where does the challenge to killing counselors come with that change? The challenge it takes to kill counselors would be too easy 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Making them limp with 1 knife and kill with 2 knives? Instant killing with 1 trap? Where does the challenge to killing counselors come with that change? The challenge it takes to kill counselors would be too easy 

Not playing part 3, part 4, part 7 or Savini is one way. Have you even bothered watching a Friday the 13th movie?

13 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

Not playing part 3, part 4, part 7 or Savini is one way. Have you even bothered watching a Friday the 13th movie?

Pt4 and 7 are the weaker Jasons IMO. pt5 is a bad ass mofo in the right hands, to the point where its almost unfair... I will admit I stopped playing as pt3 because it was way too easy in qp.

3 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Pt4 and 7 are the weaker Jasons IMO. pt5 is a bad ass mofo in the right hands, to the point where its almost unfair... I will admit I stopped playing as pt3 because it was way too easy in qp.

I main part 7. Ruling out glitching, I haven't been killed. I'm not saying he's top tier but he's more powerful than people give him credit for.

Part 4 is a top tier jason. Part 3 is mid tier.