DontZzz34

Anyone ever see this Jason exploit?

Those aren't exploits. He's straight cheating. He's hitting you with knives with no regard for aim or hitboxes, and clearly when he grabs he's auto-grabbing you despite, again, facing, distance, or hitboxes.

2 minutes ago, Blue Firebird said:

Those aren't exploits. He's straight cheating. He's hitting you with knives with no regard for aim or hitboxes, and clearly when he grabs he's auto-grabbing you despite, again, facing, distance, or hitboxes.

Wrong

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

Did you come out of that window then run straight to the car? 

The problem happened at that cabin. That's where your pinned. It has nothing to do with where you are when Jason morphs in. He doesn't see you running around by the car. He sees you at the cabin. Just standing there. @DontZzz34

No I went straight to the car I wasn’t even in that cabin 

4 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Wrong

You must be the Jason in the video, then? Because that's clearly what's happening onscreen. "Exploits" are one thing. Outright hacks are a completely different story.

3 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

No I went straight to the car I wasn’t even in that cabin 

Do you have the full video? Either way the Jason had nothing to do with it but the full video will prove it.

1 minute ago, Blue Firebird said:

You must be the Jason in the video, then? Because that's clearly what's happening onscreen. "Exploits" are one thing. Outright hacks are a completely different story.

Wrong again. That's not a hack or a cheat. It's a rubber banding glitch. Happens a lot. Not the Jason's fault either. Please read my previous comments before making bad assumptions.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Do you have the full video? Either way the Jason had nothing to do with it but the full video will prove it.

Wrong again. That's not a hack or a cheat. It's a rubber banding glitch. Happens a lot. Not the Jason's fault either. Please read my previous comments before making bad assumptions.

Nah I just recorded the main thing of what happened. I ran straight to the car, tanked trap, got in car, Jason shows up, get out of car, drop shotgun so shotgun works, plan to shoot Jason, get crippled, get grabbed, get grabbed again, dead. 

31 minutes ago, Blue Firebird said:

It’d be interesting to see what the devs have to say about it. I did report it to jasonkillsbugs.  @mattshotcha

4 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Nah I just recorded the main thing of what happened. I ran straight to the car, tanked trap, got in car, Jason shows up, get out of car, drop shotgun so shotgun works, plan to shoot Jason, get crippled, get grabbed, get grabbed again, dead. 

It’d be interesting to see what the devs have to say about it. I did report it to jasonkillsbugs.  @mattshotcha

Seriously? Still going to go on with acting like this is some amazing new Jason hack? Might be more believable if you didn't cut out the important details of what happened by the cabin.

@VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow asked you if you went over that spot by the cabin. You replied yes.  Clearly you did something next to that cabin. Stepped in a trap, spammed x trying to get in that window, something that pinned you to that spot. 

The devs won't have anything useful to say about it because the important parts are left out. Jason is facing away from you slashing thin air on your screen. Then grabs you out of nowhere and kills you. 

Here's what happened on Jason's screen: he morphs in and your just standing there next to that cabin. He shifts over. You don't move.  He hits you a few times to see if you'll move. He grabs you and kills you assuming you're afk. No mystery at all. Like I said the full video would prove that...

9 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Seriously? Still going to go on with acting like this is some amazing new Jason hack? Might be more believable if you didn't cut out the important details of what happened by the cabin.

@VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow asked you if you went over that spot by the cabin. You replied yes.  Clearly you did something next to that cabin. Stepped in a trap, spammed x trying to get in that window, something that pinned you to that spot. 

The devs won't have anything useful to say about it because the important parts are left out. Jason is facing away from you slashing thin air on your screen. Then grabs you out of nowhere and kills you. 

Here's what happened on Jason's screen: he morphs in and your just standing there next to that cabin. He shifts over. You don't move.  He hits you a few times to see if you'll move. He grabs you and kills you assuming you're afk. No mystery at all. Like I said the full video would prove that...

I’m not cutting out anything. I just shared the weird shit that happened. I told you exactly what happened. Don’t act like a know it all because you’re not. Don’t act like you were there to witness this entire thing happen yourself. I explained what happened and I can rewind even more for ya if you wish. I’m playing as Adam, car is ready to go, hit Jason twice with the bat with no stun, Jason gets me limping by slashes, kills me by a grab or slash can’t remember, I come back as tommy in the graveyard, run directly to my dead body (I think it’s the one right by the car?) grab the keys, step in trap, get in car, Jason shows up, I get out walk ahead of the car, drop shotgun, it’s nowhere nearby for me to pick it back up, then the video. There’s the entire story of what happened. No need for you to act like you know what happened because you don’t. I just ran by that cabin as tommy I never went inside, I didn’t have a need to go there and I didn’t interact with any windows or traps by that area so that makes your rubber banding statement false. 

5 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I’m not cutting out anything. I just shared the weird shit that happened. I told you exactly what happened. Don’t act like a know it all because you’re not. Don’t act like you were there to witness this entire thing happen yourself. I explained what happened and I can rewind even more for ya if you wish. I’m playing as Adam, car is ready to go, hit Jason twice with the bat with no stun, Jason gets me limping by slashes, kills me by a grab or slash can’t remember, I come back as tommy in the graveyard, run directly to my dead body (I think it’s the one right by the car?) grab the keys, step in trap, get in car, Jason shows up, I get out walk ahead of the car, drop shotgun, it’s nowhere nearby for me to pick it back up, then the video. There’s the entire story of what happened. No need for you to act like you know what happened because you don’t. I just ran by that cabin as tommy I never went inside, I didn’t have a need to go there and I didn’t interact with any windows or traps by that area so that makes your rubber banding statement false. 

Then your body was probably next to that cabin. Or you almost lagged out next to that cabin. I know I've been pinned to my body before. Also if slashing and grabbing counselors from that distance was a Jason exploit I would know about it. Abducting counselors is possible but that's not how abduction works... 😂

10 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Then your body was probably next to that cabin. Or you almost lagged out next to that cabin. I know I've been pinned to my body before. Also if slashing and grabbing counselors from that distance was a Jason exploit I would know about it. Abducting counselors is possible but that's not how abduction works... 😂

My dead body, I’m pretty sure was right by the car. But i should’ve just asked you. You know, since I’m sure you know where I died when I was playing as Adam since you think you know everything 😂

7 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

My dead body, I’m pretty sure was right by the car. But i should’ve just asked you. You know, since I’m sure you know where I died when I was playing as Adam since you think you know everything 😂

Right, well in any case, he wasn't cheating. On his screen you were just standing there next to the cabin. Lag issue or whatever reason you got pinned there. It's happened to me before as counselor and I've seen it happen to other people when I was Jason. 

For future note it's best to send in the full video of the match and give them a time stamp so they know where to start looking. That way if they have to they can rewind farther to see if anything important happened.

The only thing that clip shows is that you were in two places at once. But without knowing why it's impossible to recreate. 

Or just keep assuming it's some kind of brand new Jason force cheat where he can kill you from across the map. Idgaf I'm done here.

Just now, Somethin Cool said:

Right, well in any case, he wasn't cheating. On his screen you were just standing there next to the cabin. Lag issue or whatever reason you got pinned there. It's happened to me before as counselor and I've seen it happen to other people when I was Jason. 

For future note it's best to send in the full video of the match and give them a time stamp so they know where to start looking. That way if they have to they can rewind farther to see if anything important happened.

The only thing that clip shows is that you were in two places at once. But without knowing why it's impossible to recreate. 

Or just keep assuming it's some kind of brand new Jason force cheat where he can kill you from across the map. Idgaf I'm done here.

🏼

3 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Ouch, he's going to need a Senzu Bean for that one.

11 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

Ouch, he's going to need a Senzu Bean for that one.

Wtf is a senzu bean? 

5 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Wtf is a senzu bean? 

Google Search.

Would it have helped had I said "Ouch, he's going to need ointment after that burn."

Just now, sedaiv said:

Google Search.

Would it have helped had I said "Ouch, he's going to need ointment after that burn."

Wasn’t really a burn at all. That response was actually made out to be pretty irrelevant after I responded. And why even chime in and start up this old conversation we both decided to drop? You just want to stir the pot for what?

3 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Wasn’t really a burn at all. That response was actually made out to be pretty irrelevant after I responded. And why even chime in and start up this old conversation we both decided to drop? You just want to stir the pot for what?

Wow trying to start a flame war with me? Yeah, that'll assert your alpha male status.

I felt your response broke everything down, proved why he's wrong, and causes skin irritation with your fast moves. Hence: a burn. Not every burn needs to involve profanity, vulgarity or insults. A simple q.e.d. works.

@Somethin CoolThe only issue i have with calling this rubberbanding, is when Jason grabs him, jason's location changes to where the counselor was. If it was rubberbanding, the counselor would have been brought back to the cabin where Jason was. Car/window/map sand rubberbands all worked that way. This is something new for sure..

I was had a glitch at Packanack big where I grabbed a guy, got knifed but his elevation kept increasing when he crouched or ran. He never returned down.

3 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

Wow trying to start a flame war with me? Yeah, that'll assert your alpha male status.

I felt your response broke everything down, proved why he's wrong, and causes skin irritation with your fast moves. Hence: a burn. Not every burn needs to involve profanity, vulgarity or insults. A simple q.e.d. works.

I’m not trying to start a war with anyone. For some reason you felt the need to chime in. And I had my reasons responding the way I did. It wasn’t cool at all on his part trying to throw out accusations at me trying to make it seem like I was hiding something or I wasn’t truly showing everything the video showed and acting like he knew the entire story. 

Just now, DontZzz34 said:

I’m not trying to start a war with anyone. For some reason you felt the need to chime in. And I had my reasons responding the way I did. It wasn’t cool at all on his part trying to throw out accusations at me trying to make it seem like I was hiding something or I wasn’t truly showing everything the video showed and acting like he knew the entire story. 

I read a post and made my comment. If the argument was dropped by Austria & Deutschland, why start WWI? I don't see how my comment could reignite if the two participants ceased debating. 

Keeping videoes unedited as back-up can help you if that argument returns. But yes, you defended yourself as one should. 

11 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

@Somethin CoolThe only issue i have with calling this rubberbanding, is when Jason grabs him, jason's location changes to where the counselor was. If it was rubberbanding, the counselor would have been brought back to the cabin where Jason was. Car/window/map sand rubberbands all worked that way. This is something new for sure..

No it doesn't. Jason never moves from next to the cabin

7 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I was simply pointing out that the cause of the pinning wasn't in the clip. But yeah @sedaiv wtf? I don't really care what a senzu bean is. Certainly not enough to Google it. 

2 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

I read a post and made my comment. If the argument was dropped by Austria & Deutschland, why start WWI? I don't see how my comment could reignite if the two participants ceased debating. 

Keeping videoes unedited as back-up can help you if that argument returns. But yes, you defended yourself as one should. 

You made a pointless comment apparently just to be a douche. Good job.

2 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

No it doesn't. Jason never moves from next to the cabin

I was simply pointing out that the cause of the pinning wasn't in the clip. But yeah @sedaiv wtf? I don't really care what a senzu bean is. Certainly not enough to Google it. 

You made a pointless comment apparently just to be a douche. Good job.

You're so not your name.

Edit: Google Searching requires so little effort, that not doing it can proove how useless you can be. Hell, in my YouTube arguments, I'll do a quick bit of research just so i don't look dumb.

Just now, Somethin Cool said:

😎

Lookie what I did.