Bonker2468

Great. Just great. Another glitch spot.

This one is on the southeastern edge of the Pinehurst map. Counselors are able to get between a fence and some rocks down there, into an out of bounds area. Jason can't hit them with weapons or knives. It's almost worse than the roof glitches in that way.
Saw this for the second time in a couple of weeks tonight. First time was an entire lobby going back there. Anybody running into this one or seen it? Anybody know if Jason can get back there as well to counter it?

Yeah this is a known glitch. Not sure how they get back there but I had a friend experience it recently. Knives do nothing, it’s like an invisible barrier. I don’t think Jason can get back there. Tried to figure it out in a private match with a friend but no luck.

I’ve seen it happen a couple times. They spam the crouch button while walking towards the fence and eventually they end up going over it. Have also seen a few try and get back to the other side without any success. As far as I know, Jason cannot get them once they make it over, even if they’re right up to the boundary line. 

18 hours ago, Bonker2468 said:

This one is on the southeastern edge of the Pinehurst map. Counselors are able to get between a fence and some rocks down there, into an out of bounds area. Jason can't hit them with weapons or knives. It's almost worse than the roof glitches in that way.
Saw this for the second time in a couple of weeks tonight. First time was an entire lobby going back there. Anybody running into this one or seen it? Anybody know if Jason can get back there as well to counter it?

I have personally submitted this one to Jasonkillsbugs.com so they should be aware of it hopefully it gets patched out soon.

This glitch isn't new. Like 99.9% of the others, they've known about it for quite some time. 

3 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

This glitch isn't new. Like 99.9% of the others, they've known about it for quite some time. 

I figured as much. I've been playing for a long time and hadn't seen it until a few weeks ago, though. So if you haven't seen it, it's new to you.

1 hour ago, Bonker2468 said:

I figured as much. I've been playing for a long time and hadn't seen it until a few weeks ago, though. So if you haven't seen it, it's new to you.

Jason can get back there too. It's a bit of a pain but it's possible. Spamming combat stance is Jason's equivalent of spamming crouch. Then it's just a matter of finding the right spot and wiggling back and forth a bit. Not that they shouldn't have patched it a long time ago with all the other glitch spots...

if all else fails, try combat stance. if you can get jason's position just right you can usualy hit those dirty rats. not sure on this glitch, but it is helpful in other glitch areas similar to the sounds of this one.

On 5/6/2019 at 11:45 PM, Somethin Cool said:

Jason can get back there too. It's a bit of a pain but it's possible. Spamming combat stance is Jason's equivalent of spamming crouch. Then it's just a matter of finding the right spot and wiggling back and forth a bit. Not that they shouldn't have patched it a long time ago with all the other glitch spots...

This post ftw

Edit: i THINK I've uploaded it the forums too. Saw it once a few months back.

Just now, Somethin Cool said:

What

For the win. Urbandictionary helps with abbreviations.

41 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

For the win. Urbandictionary helps with abbreviations.

Used to mean fuck the world. I'm too old I guess. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Somethin Cool said:

Used to mean fuck the world. I'm too old I guess. 

... Props to you, good sir. I completely forgot ftw can mean that.

I've never heard of this one before, but it doesn't surprise me in the least. Cheating little fuck-tards spend more time glitching than they do actually playing the game (then they have the nerve to claim that they "won"). 

No, you DIDN'T... You pussed-out like a bitch because you know how badly you suck at this game. If you don't cheat, you don't survive, it's as simple as that. You don't play fair like everyone else because you can't hack it like everyone else.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I've never heard of this one before, but it doesn't surprise me in the least. Cheating little fuck-tards spend more time glitching than they do actually playing the game (then they have the nerve to claim that they "won"). 

No, you DIDN'T... You pussed-out like a bitch because you know how badly you suck at this game. If you don't cheat, you don't survive, it's as simple as that. You don't play fair like everyone else because you can't hack it like everyone else.

This quote ftw

I got an idea. Remove crouch. It really has no purpose in this game unless you are running that crouching perk to reduce fear or whatever.. Crouch walking hasn't really been a thing since everyone figured out, well fuck Jason can still see me glowing bright red whether im standing or not! Well the occasional new player still thinks it helps, but lets help them out too, by giving it the ax..

• Like 1