Jump to content
DontZzz34

Who’s the ultimate sweater girl/Jason killer?

Who’s the ultimate Jason Killer/Sweater girl?  

24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who’s the ultimate Jason Killer?

    • Tiffany
      7
    • Vanessa
      11
    • Deborah
      0
    • AJ
      3
    • Fox
      1
    • Jenny
      1
    • Victoria
      1


Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, gmintz09 said:

Sadly Vanessa even though I am not a fan of hers. 😕

Lol there’s a lot of people who dislike her. She won one of my other polls of “who’s the most hated counselor” 

personally, I use her from time to time. I like Vanessa.... it’s shelly I hate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Lol there’s a lot of people who dislike her. She won one of my other polls of “who’s the most hated counselor” 

personally, I use her from time to time. I like Vanessa.... it’s shelly I hate.

She can be a very useful counselor. I just hate that a lot of people who use her are cheap and/or trolls. In the right hands she could be a fantastic part runner/distraction. Just doesn’t seem like that’s what most people use her for.

I’m neutral on Shelly...sometimes I find a use for him. Don’t typically play him though unless I want to mix it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gmintz09 said:

She can be a very useful counselor. I just hate that a lot of people who use her are cheap and/or trolls. In the right hands she could be a fantastic part runner/distraction. Just doesn’t seem like that’s what most people use her for.

I’m neutral on Shelly...sometimes I find a use for him. Don’t typically play him though unless I want to mix it up.

Actually Vanessa is more than a «part runner/distraction» type of counselor, 2 repair and high luck let counselors like her and Jenny  fix everything pretty easily and start the vehicles really fast. Shelly has a good voice acting, «HE’S COMING» is kinda unique and authentic lol, it's good to have him in the lobby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, bestcounselor said:

Actually Vanessa is more than a «part runner/distraction» type of counselor, 2 repair and high luck let counselors like her and Jenny  fix everything pretty easily and start the vehicles really fast. Shelly has a good voice acting, «HE’S COMING» is kinda unique and authentic lol, it's good to have him in the lobby.

A 2 repair is pretty terrible.  Sure, some people do well with it with practice, but I wouldn't say it's "pretty easy" for most.  She takes a long time to do repairs compared to better repair counselors.  My opinion anyhow.  Always irritates me when I see a Vanessa installing something when a perfectly suited repair counselor like AJ or Deborah are standing right next to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gmintz09 said:

A 2 repair is pretty terrible.  Sure, some people do well with it with practice, but I wouldn't say it's "pretty easy" for most.  She takes a long time to do repairs compared to better repair counselors.  My opinion anyhow.  Always irritates me when I see a Vanessa installing something when a perfectly suited repair counselor like AJ or Deborah are standing right next to them.

2 repair isn’t a stat I would consider terrible. If you get good at it. Its not too bad. I might mess up but then if Jason arrives it’ll be done by the time he shows usually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

2 repair isn’t a stat I would consider terrible. If you get good at it. Its not too bad. I might mess up but then if Jason arrives it’ll be done by the time he shows usually.

Yes, not pretty easy but possible. I’m not that good with the mini-game but sometimes it works flawless. A dozen of skill check sections also happen to me and things get more complicated when you fail one and need at least 30 seconds to complete the repair. Depends on the luck literally.

P.s Sorry for mistakes, not a native english speaker/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bestcounselor said:

Yes, not pretty easily but possible. I’m not that good with the mini-game but sometimes it works flawless. A dozen of skill check sections also happen to me and things get more complicated when you fail one and need at least 30 seconds to complete the repair. Depends on the luck literally.

 

Try starting over the repair to get less skill checks. I think you can do 6 skill checks with a 2 repair 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Try starting over the repair to get less skill checks. I think you can do 6 skill checks with a 2 repair 

Yeah, thank you. I know about this method hehe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I was going for my sweater badge, i used Tiffany. Once you grabbed the sweater and darted away, she was hard to find, as she is much more stealthy then Vanessa. But 99% of the time when I run into a kill squad they are all Vanessa with thick skin and marathon. Easy to find, but will be hard to catch before she meets up with Tommy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

When I was going for my sweater badge, i used Tiffany. Once you grabbed the sweater and darted away, she was hard to find, as she is much more stealthy then Vanessa.

This right here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd go with Tiffany.

She has the stamina to jog there just the same as Vanessa but she'll give off way less sound pings while doing it. 

Yes, it's gonna take her probably 30 seconds more than Vanessa to get to the shack, but she's doing it way more quietly.

I'd put Jenny as second, with Vanessa at third, and then Fox.  The rest meh but doable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

vanessa what u need is speed n stamina to get as far as u can away from the cabin/Jason as possible without running out of stamina before u can charge up in a cabin

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SirMang said:

I'd go with Tiffany.

She has the stamina to jog there just the same as Vanessa but she'll give off way less sound pings while doing it. 

Yes, it's gonna take her probably 30 seconds more than Vanessa to get to the shack, but she's doing it way more quietly.

I'd put Jenny as second, with Vanessa at third, and then Fox.  The rest meh but doable.

Good answer. Almost makes me want to change my answer to Tiffany. I went with Vanessa cause she has higher luck. Which means more weapon durability to de mask/protect yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depends on how you look at it...

Obviously Tiffany and Vanessa are the top two, no questions asked. Both can run and run and run and RUN forever and avoid being caught by Jason

Do you want a sweater girl who is quiet and won’t alarm Jason? Tiffany is your girl.

Do you want a sweater girl who is more likely to knock off the mask and have longer lasting weapons? Vanessa is your girl.

Vanessa > Tiffany > Fox > Victoria > Jenny > AJ > Deborah

Fox is next in line due to having average speed and stamina and the best strength of all the females. Some would argue Fox is better than Tiffany but Tiffany won’t be getting caught as fast as Fox would.

Victoria and Jenny is a tough choice but I put Victoria over Jenny due to higher speed and stamina and slightly higher strength. Both have the same amount of luck. Jenny won’t get scared easily. There is too many upsides for Victoria to put Jenny over her.

AJ and Debbie are very weak sweater girls. Only reason AJ is better is because she has higher stamina. Debbie has better luck but she should not be the one unmasking to begin with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Vanessa > Tiffany > Fox > Victoria > Jenny > AJ > Deborah

This seems about right to me, given the current build of the game. AJ might be a touch better than she shows on this list but that’s mostly on the way she’s played not her actual stats. Stealth should play a bigger part in taking the mask but there’s no easy may to rework it. I like that the mask stops the alarm but it also limits our options.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

This seems about right to me, given the current build of the game. AJ might be a touch better than she shows on this list but that’s mostly on the way she’s played not her actual stats. Stealth should play a bigger part in taking the mask but there’s no easy may to rework it. I like that the mask stops the alarm but it also limits our options.

AJ doesn’t have much going for her.

Tiffany and Vanessa can easily out run Jason. Victoria can also do this but not as well as those two.

Fox can demask and run for a little while

Jenny builds up fear really slowly and has luck on her side.

AJ has no strength or luck whatsoever and abysmal speed and stamina. She is not great at fighting Jason nor running away from Jason. She is a stealthy repair counselor.

Not saying AJ can’t be a great sweater girl in the right hands but she is at the low end of the totem pole.

Fun fact...when I was killed as Jason in my friend group, it was a Debbie was was sweater girl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

AJ doesn’t have much going for her.

Tiffany and Vanessa can easily out run Jason. Victoria can also do this but not as well as those two.

Fox can demask and run for a little while

Jenny builds up fear really slowly and has luck on her side.

AJ has no strength or luck whatsoever and abysmal speed and stamina. She is not great at fighting Jason nor running away from Jason. She is a stealthy repair counselor.

Not saying AJ can’t be a great sweater girl in the right hands but she is at the low end of the totem pole.

Fun fact...when I was killed as Jason in my friend group, it was a Debbie was was sweater girl

I like your list, even the AJ placement, I think stealth and or composure should have played a much larger role in either getting the sweater or using it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) Vanessa. It'll almost certainly be the winning answer, and with good reason. 

2) This gets murkier for me but I'll say Tiffany. 

3) Fox. Decent composure, stamina and strength make her a strong third. Tiffany edges her out for me, but only just.

4) A.J. if you can't have speed and stamina a silent ninja who can creep into position is the next best this in my opinion. 

5) Deborah. Same reason as A.J.

6) Jenny. While being placed second to last I still think he composure luck combo makes her a formidable sweater girl.

7) Victoria. Somebody had to be last. Unfortunately it's Victoria. She's out done in every area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2019 at 6:09 AM, bestcounselor said:

Yeah, thank you. I know about this method hehe.

And a few other tricks I'm sure 😉

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With my play style, Fox because it takes one or two heavy hits with a machette or ax (with Thrasher perk like me) to take the mask off for a quick grab. 

 

Vanessa is second best because of moderate attack but high speed and stamina.

 

Third is AJ for sex appeal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I like your list, even the AJ placement, I think stealth and or composure should have played a much larger role in either getting the sweater or using it.

Stealth and composure should play a bigger part in the game period. It would break the meta of Vanessa and give more of a reason to play counselors like Jenny and AJ. It is nice to play AJ or Tiffany and go into the shack unbeknownst to Jason when you have his mask but it’s down to pure speed and stamina if Jason happens to find you. You can sneakily go into the shack as AJ or Tiffany but once you’re found, Tiffany will last much longer than AJ in a chase.

AJ is simply outdone in all aspects. You want stealth? Tiffany is equal AND has better speed and stamina. You want composure? Play Jenny who also has better stamina. 

If stealth and composure meant more I’d place Jenny and AJ above Victoria but they still wouldn’t be as great as the two meta female counselors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Voted Vanessa. She has the speed and stamina to outrun Jason and she also has the strength to demask Jason herself (if needed).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...