Everytime I play the Offline Bots mode, I notice the bots would never do the boat and car repair not even go after the sweater from Jason's shack. Could this be adding content ? or this can be a patch fix ?

• Like 1

Hard to say but I feel like that would not really be adding new content, just “repurposing” existing content as they say. Make the bots a little smarter/challenging. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bless 2 Success said:

Everytime I play the Offline Bots mode, I notice the bots would never do the boat and car repair not even go after the sweater from Jason's shack. Could this be adding content ? or this can be a patch fix ?

I've never seen the boat pop up in the Offline Bots, so I don't think that's a thing.

They can and do fix the car if given the chance to do so.

I don't think they can get the sweater. I let them run around freely for a couple matches when a new patch drops, but have never seen them attempt to get the sweater.

There are no boats on the bots but, oddly, you'll see a counselor running around with the propellor now and then.

They will fix the phone and car, but it's rare that they try to escape. I had one start the car last night (a Tiffany) and decided to see if she would try to escape. She sat there the entire match. Tommy got called and eventually ran to and got into the car, and Tiffany still just sat there. She finally got out when I smashed the car, then ran around a cabin and tried to get in the back seat. Silly Tiffany.

• Haha 1

I’ve seen them drive off, but they drive slower than an elderly grandmother. If they do update the bots, I hope they get rid off all of them spawning with both crackers and knives. It doesn’t make them harder to kill, just more annoying. 

21 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

I’ve seen them drive off, but they drive slower than an elderly grandmother. If they do update the bots, I hope they get rid off all of them spawning with both crackers and knives. It doesn’t make them harder to kill, just more annoying. 

Agreed on the knives/firecrackers.  I wish there was an option to turn off having every counselor with 1-2 knives.  Irritating to have to grab them two or three times.  I guess it's good practice for shift-grab practice since you have to grab them more than once but still...

I would need to look into this. Hang tight and I'll ask around.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Yes, keep it true to the game. They should have to find the knives just like in online match and only 3 available per match for everyone. The firecrackers I'm fine with as there is a perk for them to start with that(although a wasted slot IMO). The driving is hilarious as 9 times out of 10 they will drive the car slow as f right into a tree and then just stand on the gas peddle.. haha I still trap the car and respond to triggers just to keep my reaction sharp for that situation(try to morph shift grab them before they are out of trap). Offline is good for what it is, just a quick tune up to make sure skills stay on point when you havnt played as Jason in a bit.

22 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I've never seen the boat pop up in the Offline Bots, so I don't think that's a thing.

They can and do fix the car if given the chance to do so.

I don't think they can get the sweater. I let them run around freely for a couple matches when a new patch drops, but have never seen them attempt to get the sweater.

Yeah Boats never spawn in on offline bots as an escape route.... and I also tested to see if they would go for the sweater and it has never happened for me as well.

This has been my experience with the bots too, they do repair the phone and cars but they rarely escape in them as they crash or sit in park once it has been repaired lol..... nothing is funnier than watching them pull up to the bridge at Higgins and stop at the entrance and never move again the entire match till I morph to the car and grab them out of it.

It's very hit-or-miss with Bots. I'm still not finished exploring the outside of the HHS map, and every time I want to go a little further I have to hope the Bots call the police (then hope they show up at the Western exit). Sometimes they'll get them called in less than a minute, sometimes they just run around like a bunch of retards and the call never gets made. If it does though, they'll escape if you give them enough time... or just group up and stand right in front of the exit, I've seen both.

It’d be hilarious to see the bots get the sweater and try to form a kill squad. 

• Like 1

On hard they will call the police quickly more often then not.I think they all spawn with a fuse as I've seen 2-3 fuses before on the ground after death. And yes they will carry a propeller when there are no boats. It also seems if they get a car going they will all swarm to it and forget everything else.LOL

20 hours ago, Bonker2468 said:

There are no boats on the bots but, oddly, you'll see a counselor running around with the propellor now and then.

They will fix the phone and car, but it's rare that they try to escape. I had one start the car last night (a Tiffany) and decided to see if she would try to escape. She sat there the entire match. Tommy got called and eventually ran to and got into the car, and Tiffany still just sat there. She finally got out when I smashed the car, then ran around a cabin and tried to get in the back seat. Silly Tiffany.

Weirdly, she's the only bot I feel like I ever see repairing the phone. Probably just a coincidence, but sometimes I hang back and watch from afar and let her escape if she's the last one alive, just for her troubles.

9 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Yeah Boats never spawn in on offline bots as an escape route.... and I also tested to see if they would go for the sweater and it has never happened for me as well.

This has been my experience with the boys too, they do repair the phone and cars but they rarely escape in them as they crash or sit in park once it has been repaired lol..... nothing is funnier than watching them pull up to the bridge at Higgins and stop at the entrance and never move again the entire match till I morph to the car and grab them out of it.

You noticed this too? I'm glad I wasn't the only one.

On 5/6/2019 at 4:03 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

It's very hit-or-miss with Bots. I'm still not finished exploring the outside of the HHS map, and every time I want to go a little further I have to hope the Bots call the police (then hope they show up at the Western exit). Sometimes they'll get them called in less than a minute, sometimes they just run around like a bunch of retards and the call never gets made. If it does though, they'll escape if you give them enough time... or just group up and stand right in front of the exit, I've seen both

First start with a centrally located phone (big house, barn, Evergreen). If it's not, restart until it is. Then let them call the police and while you're waiting, cripple one nearest the barn and put it up on the cliff behind the barn. (Easier if you know how to abduct). Also worth mentioning, if you want them to push objectives sooner, you need to go around and wake them up. Start nearest the phone and work your way around camp. EZ 😎

Btw I'm assuming you've already explored all of the eastern side because you can get out on both sides.

On 5/8/2019 at 2:25 AM, Somethin Cool said:

First start with a centrally located phone (big house, barn, Evergreen). If it's not, restart until it is. Then let them call the police and while you're waiting, cripple one nearest the barn and put it up on the cliff behind the barn. (Easier if you know how to abduct). Also worth mentioning, if you want them to push objectives sooner, you need to go around and wake them up. Start nearest the phone and work your way around camp. EZ 😎

Btw I'm assuming you've already explored all of the eastern side because you can get out on both sides.

It's far easier to get out of the Western exit, since all you have to do is literally walk out of the map once 5-0 shows up. You can't reach all of the Eastern side of the map from that exit though, so you'll have to go all the way South, hop in the lake, and then go NE past the little island and come up on land a little East of the Southern cabin one of the cars usually spawn at.

It's much less likely to happen, but if you let the bots fix a car, then glitch the car with TK's it usually buys you the rest of the round since they'll continuously try using a destroyed car to escape and ignore the police.

Edit: 

I forgot to say this but if you choose to go outside of the map, be aware there are several "stuck spots" that you will quite literally get stuck in and be unable to move or Shift out of. Your only option is to Morph back into the map and exit again if this occurs. 

There are also "death zones" that will kill you (yes, as Jason) before you realize you've stepped in one, as well as "riptides" and "slippery slopes" that also kill you but at least you'll definitely know you've stepped into one of them, either by stepping on something that looks safe to walk on but drops you through the bottom of the map (if on land) or by Jason suddenly veering off in a direction you weren't moving towards then promptly falling through the bottom of the map... again (if underwater)

Also, if you do manage to reach the out-of-map island, don't bother trying to get to the other, far Eastern island, as I can guarantee you won't make it