Jump to content

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Just like celebrities, some are setting better examples than others.

You kill me sometimes man. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You kill me sometimes man. 

Anything to brighten the day of the people here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2019 at 6:09 AM, Armani? said:

What about changing the grass color to white so it looks like snow for winter 😏

Very possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FART_SMUCKER said:

"Not even a rock" - Gun Media
*adds a totally new  asset in the game on Pinehurst. Ok.

Go back and read this whole thread it will answer why and how it was possible.... that added already existing content falls in line as a bug/ balance fix so it doesn’t fall into the no new content stipulation that Gun has to adhere to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2019 at 2:20 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Go back and read this whole thread it will answer why and how it was possible.... that added already existing content falls in line as a bug/ balance fix so it doesn’t fall into the no new content stipulation that Gun has to adhere to.

Ya I know there's always a gray area, stipulation, loophole, something that continues to make all of this make no sense what so ever which is really all the more proof making it solid bullshit to begin with.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FART_SMUCKER said:

Ya I know there's always a gray area, stipulation, loophole, something that continues to make all of this make no sense what so ever which is really all the more proof making it solid bullshit to begin with.

It’s not about loopholes and grey area it’s about the ONLY area they can work in......unfortunately......

Because the real “Solid Bullshit” is actually what Sean Cunningham and Victor Miller are doing to the franchise and the Game.....

The developers want to add new content it’s unfortunate that they are tied up with this lawsuit....if Cunningham had just been practical and fair about what Victor Miller had helped create in the first place we wouldn’t be in this situation at all. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

It’s not about loopholes and grey area it’s about the ONLY area they can work in......unfortunately......

Because the real “Solid Bullshit” is actually what Sean Cunningham and Victor Miller are doing to the franchise and the Game.....

The developers want to add new content it’s unfortunate that they are tied up with this lawsuit....if Cunningham had just been practical and fair about what Victor Miller had helped create in the first place we wouldn’t be in this situation at all. 

They promised bug patches and fixes. They LIED.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, JustinX said:

They promised bug patches and fixes. They LIED.

About what...? 

They are still working on Bug fixes....so not sure what you mean.... if they suddenly posted no more patches or fixes, take your drink coster of a disc and shove it!!! 

Then we would have something to complain about..... but instead people complain even while they continue to support the game.... it’s insane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JustinX said:

They promised bug patches and fixes. They LIED.

But they are still producing bug patches and fixes. Just because these patches produce new bugs (as in any non AAA MP game ever made) does not mean they are not doing anything. Are you one of those Reddit conspiracy meatheads?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, JustinX said:

They promised bug patches and fixes. They LIED.

We are getting fixes. It is taking longer than one would have thought. Now if only the fixes would stop breaking stuff, while fixing other things. It is starting to remind me of a Looney Tunes moment.

10 hours ago, Survival said:

But they are still producing bug patches and fixes. Just because these patches produce new bugs (as in any non AAA MP game ever made) does not mean they are not doing anything. Are you one of those Reddit conspiracy meatheads?

I'm sure AAA and non AAA alike have their share of bugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I'm sure AAA and non AAA alike have their share of bugs.

Oh they sure do, AAA games just have a bit more manpower and money to get rid of them more quickly and effectively... or more likely get rid of the obvious ones and provide a more polished experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Survival said:

Oh they sure do, AAA games just have a bit more manpower and money to get rid of them more quickly and effectively... or more likely get rid of the obvious ones and provide a more polished experience.

This is very true. Wish more people would accept this is a small team and not expect an AAA devs timeframe for fixes. Patches should be more frequent, I don't begrudge anyone who thinks that but you can say that and still give them some slack, it’s what I choose to do anyway. When my negativity prevents me from seeing the other members ‘as the room I’m speaking into’, I try and remember they (the pubs) won’t see it, so I should probably just talk to the people who are listening, lol... makes me feel less crazy 😜.

I’m glad you joined us, you seem to get it and I’ve enjoyed your comments... sorry I suck at compliments.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Survival said:

Oh they sure do, AAA games just have a bit more manpower and money to get rid of them more quickly and effectively... or more likely get rid of the obvious ones and provide a more polished experience.

With the way gamers are today, there are those who are fixated on finding the faults in the games that others make, rather than trying to see what they could do themselves. I am not a designer, but I am sure that it isn't easy.

11 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

This is very true. Wish more people would accept this is a small team and not expect an AAA devs timeframe for fixes. Patches should be more frequent, I don't begrudge anyone who thinks that but you can say that and still give them some slack, it’s what I choose to do anyway. When my negativity prevents me from seeing the other members ‘as the room I’m speaking into’, I try and remember they (the pubs) won’t see it, so I should probably just talk to the people who are listening, lol... makes me feel less crazy 😜.

I’m glad you joined us, you seem to get it and I’ve enjoyed your comments... sorry I suck at compliments.

I am great at giving compliments.

From your tally of posts and reactions, your words have not gone unnoticed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

This is very true. Wish more people would accept this is a small team and not expect an AAA devs timeframe for fixes. Patches should be more frequent, I don't begrudge anyone who thinks that but you can say that and still give them some slack, it’s what I choose to do anyway. When my negativity prevents me from seeing the other members ‘as the room I’m speaking into’, I try and remember they (the pubs) won’t see it, so I should probably just talk to the people who are listening, lol... makes me feel less crazy 😜.

I’m glad you joined us, you seem to get it and I’ve enjoyed your comments... sorry I suck at compliments.

Oh thank you for your kind words. Trust me, I had my share of frustrated comments and moments on these forums and elsewhere, but I think the frustration was mostly rightful. It was my frustration with this community a year ago that drove me from being here and playing the game for a year. I am glad that most of the bad seeds already left or saw the light, because aside from an odd comment of two these boards are very pleasant (if a bit deserted) and I love talking with you all.

11 hours ago, Fair Play said:

With the way gamers are today, there are those who are fixated on finding the faults in the games that others make, rather than trying to see what they could do themselves. I am not a designer, but I am sure that it isn't easy.

Oh to be completely honest I do not like reading most forums etc. solely because of that. It seems you cannot enjoy anything nowadays without being ironic, sarcastic or pointing out every single silly thing and criticizing the hell out of it for no reason at all.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Survival said:

Trust me, I had my share of frustrated comments and moments on these forums and elsewhere, but I think the frustration was mostly rightful. It was my frustration with this community a year ago that drove me from being here and playing the game for a year. I am glad that most of the bad seeds already left or saw the light, because aside from an odd comment of two these boards are very pleasant (if a bit deserted) and I love talking with you all.

Yeah some asshole kept telling people that they should move on if the game has hurt them and that the ranting was hurt the community. It is quite a bit quieter now, which is unfortunate but I think over all it was for the best. New members don’t get shit on nearly as much and even our relationship with the pubs has improved. I do miss some of the old members but understand why some of them have moved on. 

When I started writing this response it was meant to be light hearted and a little self deprecating but it’s become a bit melancholy. So I finish by saying I’m glad you came back to the game/forums and I hope others do as well.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Survival said:

Oh to be completely honest I do not like reading most forums etc. solely because of that. It seems you cannot enjoy anything nowadays without being ironic, sarcastic or pointing out every single silly thing and criticizing the hell out of it for no reason at all.

I frequent a number of forums, and some are better than others. I enjoy this one for the good conversations and discussion I've had about this game, among other things.

5 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yeah some asshole kept telling people that they should move on if the game has hurt them and that the ranting was hurt the community. It is quite a bit quieter now, which is unfortunate but I think over all it was for the best. New members don’t get shit on nearly as much and even our relationship with the pubs has improved. I do miss some of the old members but understand why some of them have moved on. 

When I started writing this response it was meant to be light hearted and a little self deprecating but it’s become a bit melancholy. So I finish by saying I’m glad you came back to the game/forums and I hope others do as well.

I think a little rant now and then is fine, when kept in good taste. The problem with a lot of the negativity of the past here, was that people didn't have any kind of filter, and often didn't think before they typed, and ended up regretting it later. I am glad things are a bit more civil than in the past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I think a little rant now and then is fine, when kept in good taste. The problem with a lot of the negativity of the past here, was that people didn't have any kind of filter, and often didn't think before they typed, and ended up regretting it later. I am glad things are a bit more civil than in the past.

I don’t disagree a good rant can be fun to read or write. It’s like good arguments, they can be ‘fun’ but more importantly they can be useful in both encouraging others to post and keep conversations interesting. I do like them a lot better now. A lot of them are much more a back and forth, it isn’t just trolling for kicks and when it is, we’ve become quite adept as a community at not leaning into it. There’s clearly still a very diverse number of opinions about the game on the forum and I rather enjoy how the arguments between different sides have developed. 

I do still think we can get the pubs to see we’re not an adversary but an asset. I’d like to think we’re at a place where ‘polite’ but passionate arguments can happen and hope that members who may have moved on could rejoin us. I think this place has changed in a good way but some of that passion is definitely missed. Some of the arguments too, if I’m honest. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I don’t disagree a good rant can be fun to read or write. It’s like good arguments, they can be ‘fun’ but more importantly they can be useful in both encouraging others to post and keep conversations interesting. I do like them a lot better now. A lot of them are much more a back and forth, it isn’t just trolling for kicks and when it is, we’ve become quite adept as a community at not leaning into it. There’s clearly still a very diverse number of opinions about the game on the forum and I rather enjoy how the arguments between different sides have developed. 

I do still think we can get the pubs to see we’re not an adversary but an asset. I’d like to think we’re at a place where ‘polite’ but passionate arguments can happen and hope that members who may have moved on could rejoin us. I think this place has changed in a good way but some of that passion is definitely missed. Some of the arguments too, if I’m honest. 🤣

Honesty is the best policy.

I agree that some of our more outspoken members are greatly missed, and would be most welcome to come back, if they wanted to.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 7:09 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Because the real “Solid Bullshit” is actually what Sean Cunningham and Victor Miller are doing to the franchise and the Game.....

This is very true. They are killing this franchise in a more horrific way than Jason ever killed any of his victims.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...